(Chapter Two- The Gems have a day out Part Two)

Connie: "Aww C'mon how was I supposed to beat that?" 'Connie says in defeat while the arcade cabinet screen infront of her flashes a game over screen'

Steven: "I dunno, I couldnt get past level three im not good at strategy games"  'Steven says while Connie and Chip look at the arcade cabinet'

Steven: "Chip what did Garnet say about interfacing with random things?" 'Steven says pointing his finger at Chip'

'Chip looks down in shame before the group of three are startled by the sound of the arcade cabinet whirring'

'A moment after the machine settles down it begins to spew out tickets at a rapid rate, Steven and Connie's eyes turn into stars as they gather the tickets leaving a confused Chip looking at his hands in surprise'

'Chip curiously opens his right index finger and inserts the usb with the port on the side of the arcade cabinet, he instantly tenses up as his eyes glow a vibrant green with lines of code scrolling up them'

'Steven quickly pulls back Chips hand from the arcade cabinet leaving the young robot in a daze'

Connie: "What did you do! This is awsome!" 'Connie says excitedly earning a confused shrug from Chip'

Steven: "So you think you can do it again? On a different machine?" 'Chip's eyes chang into a question mark as he thinks to himself, after a moment they change into green checkmarks as he gives them a thumbs up'

'Steven and Connie giggle evilly to themselves as they lead Chip over to the machine next to Amethyst'

'Outside the arcade Pearl and Garnet can be seen sitting next to eachother on a small bench, Pearl is reading through her book with a pair of lensless reading glasses, she enjoys their style. Garnet however can be seen scrolling through her Phone humming a song to herself softly'

'Pearl closes her book after placing in a book mark and sits in silence for a moment'

Pearl: "What do you think they are upto in there? " 'Pearl asks with a slightly suspicous tone in her voice'

Garnet: "Playing arcade games"

Pearl: "Well I know that, I meant what shenanigans they're getting upto"

'Garnet looks up from her phone for a moment before shrugging nonchalantly and looking back to her phone'

Garnet: "I would try and see what the outcome of this would be but I...cant see anything if Chip is involved" 'Garnet states calmly'

Pearl: "Dosent that bother you?"

Garnet: "It did at first but not anymore, I've accepted my child is a wild card" 'Garnet says with a amused smile'

Pearl: "I'm must say I am rather surprised how quickly you bonded with him, Metamorin's arent exactly the easiest to earn trust from" 'Pearl says as she takes off her glasses and stores them in her gem'

Garnet: "Well I certainly didnt see it coming, when we first found him he was just so clueless. He didnt know a single thing about the world around him"

Pearl: "So you felt you had to protect him?"

Garnet: "I Suppose so, but that isnt the only reason. I cant really put it into words" 'Garnet says softly as she turns off her phone'

'The two sit in silence as they watch the citizens of beach city wander the board walk going about their daily lives'

Pearl: "You know. He is likley the last of his kind"

Garnet: "I know"

Pearl: "After finding the ship he was on just laying dormant it has begun to make me worry"