(Chapter Six- A Crazy Plan)

'Aurora had been wandering around the halls of the main diamond base for hours. A group of Hematite gaurds following her as she does so'

'It had nearly been a day and a half since they arrived back on homeworld and Chip has been nowhere to be seen. He didnt even show up to the ball that Steven held. She couldn't help but feel somthing is wrong'

'As far as she knows, Steven is at the moment trying to get the others out of the bubble they are currently suspended in, after Yellow poofed them'

'Odly enough both Steven and Connie had managed to get through to Blue Diamond who is currently helping them. Giving Aurora the time she needs to find Chip'

'She had looked around almost the entire facility, thanks to her Metamorin biology she has been scanning the facility and found a passage way she is currently walking down with her gaurds'

'The passage looks old and rusted, a far cry from the usual pristine and futuristic look of homeworld'

'The metal while it is clearly aged seems rather advanced. Dull glowing white lines have been carved into it, flickering every so often'

'A large door stops the group, a locking mechanism placed on the center of it keeping it tightly shut'

'Aurora gently traces her hand over the door while scanning it, after a moment she backs up'

Aurora: "Allright, let's see if this will open it" 'Aurora says summoning her sword from within her Gem, as she prepares to swing the massive weapon it glows a dark purple before sparking with energy'

'Aurora swiftly brings up her sword  before swinging it down through the door, practically cleaving it in half as she does so'

'Once the door falls to the ground, Aurora turns her eyes onto flashlight mode, scanning the room as she does so'

'Her eyes settle onto the large throne, Chip can be seen sitting limp now in his normal form, the wires still attached to his head'

'Aurora rushes over to him ripping the wires off of him before moving back to the front of the Chair'

Aurora gently places her hands on the sides of Chip's face looking him over, after a few moments his eyes flicker before the sound of him booting up causes Aurora to back up'

'After a few moments, Chip fully activates, his Diamond shaped eyes now being a dull grey color as they flicker'

Aurora: "Oh thank christ!" 'Aurora says bringing Chip into a tight hug, leaving him both Dazed and confused'

'Chip blinks a few times when Aurora pulls back from the Hug, he looks at Aurora clearly confused before a look of realization crosses his face'

Chip: "Aurora, what...are you d-" 'Chip says weakly trying to form a stable train of thought'

Aurora: "Just take a breather okay? You look ....well you look like shit" 'Aurora says chuckling softly, a feeling of relief coming across her'

Chip: "Rude" 'Chip says causing Aurora to shake her head lightly as she helps him up'

'As Chip stands up his legs give out causing him to fall only to be swiftly caught by Aurora'

Aurora: "Woah...what did that thing do to you?" 'Aurora asks softly, a worried look crossing her face'

Chip: "Somthing tells me it took somthing out of me. What that is I have no idea..." 'Chip says with a cautious tone in his voice'

'Aurora frowns as she limps Chip out of the room, the two Hematite gaurds standing in confusion'

'Chip taps Aurora's shoulder causing her to stop, he turns to the two gaurds with a serious look on his face'

Chip: "Shut this thing down. And don't let anything come in or get out" 'Chip says earning a nod from the two gaurds as they ready their weapons'

Aurora: "Ooooh I like the serious side of you" 'Aurora says with a teasing tone in her voice'

'The two of them stop as the ground rumbles followed by another much more violent rumble'

Chip: "I hate this planet" 'Chip says with a sigh'

Aurora: "Yeah my scanners are telling me there is somthing BIG out there" 'Aurora says with a sigh'

'Chip pauses with an annoyed look on his face before his eyes flare a dull gold color'

Aurora: "I've seen that look before, either you've got somthing crazy planned or somthing dangerous"

Chip: "Can you get me to the hangar?"

Aurora: "OKAY! Crazy it is I like it!" 'Aurora says before continuing down the hall'

'Meanwhile outside Steven stands with the now fully reformed team of Crystal Gems, infront of them is a massive mech, consisting of all four of the main Diamond's ships combined into one'

Garnet: "It's settled then..it's time to form-"

'A large rumble Garnet off. Steven, Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl were about to fuse when White's head looked off into the distance'

'The group finds themselves following the ship's gaze as a series of sirens begin going off throughout homeworld'

'The group finds themselves nearly thrown to the ground as it rumbles violently, a large portion of the ground exploding upward from the distance'

'As the cloud of dust begins to settle, a massive silver foot comes crashing down onto a pair of buildings shaking the ground as it does so'

''A orange glow pierces through the smoke followed by a loud mechanical roar booms out over the area'

*To be continued*