(Chapter Two- The dorito has been Caught!)

'After Garnet had her talk wich Chip the rest of the night had gone by normally, once everyone was asleep Chip came out of his room to read one of his books in the porch, as he was reading he heard the warp pad activate causing him to sit up instantly turning on his defensive mode'

'Once Chip ran back inside he notices the familiar shape of Peridot and her signature hair carrying a clearly confused but alarmed Steven'

'After a moment the Crystal Gems had rushed out of their corresponding rooms and having to squeeze through the small door all at once'

Pearl: "What happened? I heard the warp going off"

'Chip leans around the corner of a wall and picks up his War hammer, scorch Mark's and scratched paint can be seen on it from when the Homeworld ship exploded'

Chip: "The Dorito took Steven to through the warp..." 'Chip says causing each of the gems to summon their weapons'

Amethyst: "Allright! Let's go put this overgrown corn chip in a bubble!" 'Amethyst yells as she charges to the warp pad being swiftly followed by the others'

Garnet: "You know you can sit out of this if you want to right?" 'Garne asks Chip softly as she stands next to him'

Chip: "I know, and I much rather would, but I'm done being a spectator, she kidnapped Steven and quite frankly that makes me rather mad" 'Chip says as his eyes turn a blood red color, as the warp activates Garnet places a hand on Chips shoulder softly attempting to calm him down'

Garnet: "Take a deep breath allright? We'll deal with her properly this time'

'Chip shakes his head while his eyes return to a yellow color, he places a hand on his head in slight confusion at what just happened'

'The warp ends revealing the Group has arrived at Homeworld warp system, Peridot can be seen standing infront of Steven while panicking to herself'

Garnet: "PERIDOT!"

Peridot: "Ugh why cant you just leave me alone?!" 'Peridot yells angrilly as she turns to the Crystal Gems'

Garnet: "Gems move!"

'The Crystal Gems rush Peridot instantly putting her on the back foot, Peridot fires her blaster off at the Gems only for Chip to jump infront of them deflecting the blasts with his Warhammer'

'Peridot begins to fly upward using her fingers like a helicopter only for her to be wrapped in a whip by Amethyst'

Peridot: "Ha!"

'A charge of green energy sparks down the whip only for Garnet to grab onto The midsection of the white with her gauntlets'

Garnet: "Not this time" 'Garnet says as she fires her own electrical charge back up the whip'

'Peridot is shocked momentarily before falling to the ground, once she manages to stand herself up she begins to walk backwards'

Peridot: "W-Wait! You need me, I'm the only one who knows about the-"

'As Pearl and Garnet move in to attack Peridot Chip's Warhammer collides with her poofing her phyiscal form and embedding itself into the stone next to her Gem'

'Peridots metal like limbs then fall to the ground creating a assortment of metallic clunking noises'

Pearl: "What in the world..."

Amethyst: "Ugh sick, there's bits of her everywhere" 'Amethyts says shuddering slightly'

Garnet: "Nope she's right here" 'Garnet says before bubbling Peridot's Gem and tapping the top of the bubble sending it away'

Garnet: "And now she's in the temple"

Pearl: "So these weren't actually part of her body?" 'Pearl asks picking up one of Peridot's legs only for it to be taken by Amethyst'

Amethyst: "Whoops" 'Amethyst says with fake innocence in her voice as she drops Peridot's limbs into the ocean'

Steven: "Garnet, she was trying to tell us somthing"

Garnet: "Those were just the lies of a gem who's been caught, you dont have to worry about her anymore'

'Garnet quickly rip's Chip's Warhammer out of the ground before turning to where he was, when Garnet turns around her small smile fades noticing Chip has vanished'

Pearl: "Oh, he already went back home?" 'Pearl asks slightly surprised'

Amethyst: "Well the last time he was here he did short circuit" 'Amethyst says chuckling lightly as everyone remaining warps back home'

'Once back Home Garnet walks outside finding Chip sitting on the porch with his eye's closed'

Garnet: "You forgot somthing" 'Garnet says holding out the Warhammer to Chip'

'Chip opens his eyes showing a dull flickering blue, before he realizes what Garnet is holding'

Chip: "Oh, sorry" 'Chip says softly taking the Warhammer and leaning it against the wall'

Garnet: "So why did you leave so quickly? I didn't get a chance to congratulate you on that throw of yours" 'Garnet asks with a curious smile'

'Chip anxiously crosses his arms, his left leg bouncing lightly on the wood below the bench he is sitting on'

Chip: "I just.....really dont like that place. Somthing about it makes me really uncomfortable" 'Chip says softly causing Garnet to sigh to herself as she sits down next to him'

Garnet: "More visions?"

Chip: "No, this is different....like a innate sense that I shouldnt have been there....like I wasnt welcome there for some reason"

'Garnet smiles to herself softly before ruffling Chip's hair'

Garnet: "Dont worry about it, when the time comes to figure out why you are hearing and feeling the things you do, you wont be alone to get through it" 'Garnet says placing a hand on Chip's shoulder before lifting him up carrying him as she stands up'

Chip: "Why...."

Garnet: "Because you need to sleep and I know for a fact you wouldnt go to bed as your own choice, so listen to your mother and sleep" 'Garnet says in a warning tone as she lays Chip down on the couch softly'

Garnet: "I'll be here if you have anymore nightmares" 'She says as she sits down on the couch Next to Chip'

*To be continued*