(Chapter Six- Reunited Pt.One)

'Ruby and Sapphire's Wedding day has arrived, the beach has been set up accordingly for the ceremony and any activities planned for afterwards'

'While the guests are arriving the remaining Crystal gems are preparing themselves for the wedding, Pearl and Crabonite are helping Aurora with her outfit as requested while the Peridot Duo help Chip with his despite him being able to change his outfit at will'

Chip: "Is this all really necessary you two?" 'Chip asks as stretch straightens his bowtie'

Stretch: "Absolutely! Just because you can use your magic stick to change outfits dosent mean you shouldn't put effort into this"

Peridot: "Besides it's supposed to be a formal event. When you wear one outfit all the time it becomes casual" 'Peridot says with a scoff'

Chip: "Is that why you're wearing that dress?"

Peridot: "Why yes it is!"

Chip: "Of course it is" 'Chip says with a chuckle'

Stretch: "Well you should wear somthing nice. It is your mother's wedding whatever that is" 'Stretch says with a chuckle'

Peridot: "That's right. Besides the ceremony starts in five minutes" 'Peridot says grabbing a basket of flowers'

Chip: "You said we have an hour!" 'Chip says pulling his walking stick out of his gem'

'The walking stick glows before Chip's black tuxedo is replaced by a black and Blue glowing one. Much similar to the first one'

'Chip then flies out the window leaving the two Peridot's standing slightly dazed'

'Chip quickly flies around the house landing next to Aurora who can be seen wearing a yellow sun dress to which she visibly looks displeased'

Aurora: "They make you wear some dumb shit too?"

Chip: "Yep"

Aurora: "Could you...y'know?" 'Aurora asks gesturing to her dress'

Chip: "Oh! Yeah right" 'Chip says holding his walking stick upto her as it glows a bright purple'

'Aurora's dress is replaced by a tuxedo similar to the one she had worn on homeworld save for the purple glowing lines designed into it'

Aurora: "Thanks. I couldnt stand that dress." 'Aurora says with a chuckle'

Chip: "No problem. you look better in that anyway" 'Chip says earning a small smile from Aurora'

'Eventually the ceremony began, all of the guests sitting down as Ruby walked down the isle'

'Throughout the Ceremony Chip found himself twitching, the feeling that somthing was wrong constantly nagging at the back of his mind'

'Chip places a hand on his head taking a deep breath, his eyes flickering a dull red color momentarily'

Aurora: "Are you okay?" 'Aurora asks in a whisper, noticing Chip's dazed state'

Chip: "Y-Yeah, I think so. I'm just feeling a little tired" 'Chip says with a small smile, his eyes glowing a dull green'

'Aurora hums to herself, slightly worried having clearly seen through Chip's facade'

Steven: "I now pronounce you Garnet!" 'Steven says grabbing both Chip and Aurora's attention'

'Instantly after Steven finished his declaration, Ruby and Sapphire share a deep kiss before being encompassed by a bright light'

'Once the light dies down Garnet can be seen standing reformed, now with a bronze and silver ring, one on each hand'

'Shortly after the ceremony, everyone finds themselves either on, or around a makeshift dance floor, Chip sitting off to the side next to the Blaster tank'

'He had been trying to make himself scarce as to not ruin the party with him feeling less than well'

'As Chip watches the festivities, a sudden jolt of pain erupts in his chest causing him to clutch it tightly'

Aurora: "What on earth are you doing hiding overhere?" 'Aurora asks causing Chip to look up to her as she hovers above him landing ontop of the blaster tank'

Chip: "Eh. Just not feeling too great is all" 'Chip says with a tired smile'

'Aurora sighs loudly before stepping off the tank landing next to Chip'

Aurora: "C'mon, get up" 'Aurora says taking Chips hands and pulling him to his feet'

Chip: "What're you doi-Woah!" 'Chip says being quickly pulled to his feet'

Aurora: "You are light. But I guess that should be expected. you are small " 'Aurora says teasingly earning a roll of the eyes from Chip'

'A moment later Chip seizes up as arcs or neon Blue energy flow up his body. After Chip returns to normal he falls to his knee's gasping for air'

Chip: "Are you allright?" 'Aurora asks crouching down to Chip's level, a look of worry on her face'

'Chips eyes widen as a dark blue flashing light comes from his gem, he takes a few deep breaths before struggling to his feet'

Aurora: "Woah. Take it eas-"

Chip: "Warn the Gems. Tell them to be on gaurd then meet me back in the tank" 'Chip says cutting Aurora off'

Aurora: "Why what's going on?" 'Aurora asks as Chip struggles his way ontop of the tank'

Chip: "Were about to have some wedding crashers" 'Chip says causing Aurora's eyes to widen'

Aurora: "Oh for the love of god!" 'Aurora yells in annoyance before running towards Garnet'

*To be continued*