(Chapter Three- A Plan Is Formed)

'Night had fallen quite some time ago, shortly after Chip had been subdued Steven and Peridot arrived back on the surface with a rather banged up looking drill, the drill did not work but instead Steven managed to put the entire thing into a massive bubble'

'Lapis Lazuli had just woken up inside the barn and is currently sitting beside a unconsious Chip looking rather confused, she has her head leaned over his as she curiously examines the large crack on his face'

'She remembers seeing him for a moment after being released from the mirror but otherwise seems confused as to what he is'

'Lapis gently traces her left hand over the large crack on Chip's face curiously only for her hand to be shocked by a small bolt of energy'

'Lapis quickly brings her hand back feeling the jolt of energy hit her hand, A light whirring sound comes from Chip followed by a few clicks as he comes back online'

'Chip opens his eyes only to quickly bring his head up evidently smacking his into Lapis sending the both of them to the ground in pain'

Chip: "I'm getting real sick of waking up like this....." 'Chip mumbles to himself in a irritated voice'

'Lapis stands up rubbing her head trying to get rid of the stinging pain, Chip quickly stands up backing away from Lapis unsure of if she is a enemy'

Lapis: "Wait! Wait! I dont want to fight!" 'Lapis says nervously as she raises her hands to protect her face'

'Chip lowers his hand he had pointed at Lapis before placing it on his head as he slumps against the wall, a small trail of blue liquid leaking from the crack across his left eye'

Lapis: "Y-Your that Metamorin Jasper wouldnt stop talking about!" 'Lapis says backing up'

Chip: "Guess I left a impression on her..." 'Chip says chuckling tiredly'

Lapis: "What do you want with me then? I'm not going back to her!"

Chip: "Good cause I dont have anything to do with her, nor do I want too" 'Chip says sighing as he shakily stands back up'

'Lapis looks at Chip unsure before she turns to the large hole in the Barn's wall from when Peridot escaped'

'As Lapis is about to fly away the barn door opens showing a curious looking Steven'

Steven: "You guys are awake!" 'Steven says smiling before Lapis stands infront of him as if protecting him from Chip'

Lapis: "Be careful Steven..."

Steven: "From what? From Chip?" 'Steven asks chuckling lightly clearly amused at the confusion'

Lapis: "So he....isnt a threat?" 'Lapis asks curiously lowering her arm'

Steven: "No! Chip's a Crystal gem! Or...Crystal robot? Eh I'll figure somthing out" 'Steven says as Lapis turns back to the Opening in the barn, her water wings appearing on her back'

Steven: "You're leaving?"

Lapis: "I can stay here Steven, I dont belong on earth, I never have..."

Steven: "Its okay, I understand, I just wish we could have hung out more, i feel like I get to see you only when somthing horrible is going on" 'Steven says with a small smile'

Lapis: "That's just how it is with me" 'Lapis says smiling tiredly before walking outside'

Lapis: "Steven thank you, goodbye...again"

Steven: "Bye..."

'Lapis quickly flies off leaving a bumbed out Steven with a very disoriented Chip'