(Chapter Four-A Good First Impression)

'Within the massive enclosed Coliseum on homeworld Chip is standing off against a fusion, his eyes having turned a flaming orange color, the fusion in particular is the source of his agitation'

'Standing across from him is a Jasper Fusion, a fusion of two very simmilar albeit different Jaspers than the one he already knows, he knows they arent the same, that dosent stop the fact that it's gotten his blood boiling'

'The fusion is easily twice as tall as the Jasper he fought on earth, she already has her helmet fazed onto her head, the left side of her face is covered by a thick mane of white hair, one gem visible above her right eye and the other on the back of her left hand'

Jasper Fusion: "Seriously? This is the Runt my Diamond wants me to fight?" 'The Jasper fusion asks in a mocking voice before she laughs menacingly'

'At this point Chip's eyes have begun to visibly let off a orange smoke, his fists clenched tight enough for mechanical groans to be heard coming from them'

Jasper Fusion: "Well then let's get this over with!" 'The Jasper Fusion yells before she rolls into a ball firing herself at as a vibrant orange flame surrounds her'

'Chip swiftly brings his arms up blocking the attack, upon impact a large explosion rings out shaking the ground lightly as the Jasper Fusion stands up'

'The Fusion chuckles momentarily only to be met with a large chunk of stone wall to be thrown at her hitting her directly in the face'

'Once the smoke clears Chip can be seen standing infront of a cracked and damaged wall, a large chunk of it having been ripped right out'

'Chip himself however didnt get away scott free, his arms can be seen damaged, metal fragments and pieces of the inner workings of his arms can be seen only for his nanobots to repair the damage quickly'

'The Fusion having recovered from her daze rushes in after Chip, landing a swift punch to Chip's gut causing a loud metallic bang to ring out as Chip skids back a few feet holding onto her arm'

'Chip tightens his grip on the Fusion's arm causing her eye's to widen feeling the increase in pressure'

'Once Chip looks up the damage done from her attack is much more visible, trails of blue blood leaking from the corners of his mouth, which has curled into a angry grin'

Jasper Fusion: "What the-" 'The Fusion is swiftly cut off by Chip transforming his leg into a rocket battering ram and kicking it into her side launching her away from him'

'Chip falls onto his hands and Knee's once his leg is turned back to normal, one of his hands holding his stomach in pain as he slowly rises to his feet while the damage is repaired'

'In the stands Blue and Yellow watch in either worry, or shock. Blue ofcourse being the one worrying about Chip while Yellow seems more concerned about the sudden aggression Chip is exhibiting'

Yellow: "Somthing is not right...." 'Yellow whispers to herself as she leans forward'

'Chip had just rushed the fusion, he didnt try any tactics he normally would, he ran straight in, suffice to say that didnt end well for him'

'The Jasper Fusion currently has Chip in a head lock, doing her best to keep him restrained, a crooked smile on her face as she does so'

'Chip holds his right arm out as its shoulder joint opens up with a hiss, he then turns his arm in a full 180 managing to land a clean punch to the fusion's head causing her to let go of him'

'Chip quickly turns his left arm into a large battering ram, the end of It having a Blue glow coming from it'

'Chip swings his arm colliding with the gem fusion, a large blue shockwave erupting from it as the fusion flies across the arena'