(Chapter Six- Duality)

'Chip finds himself sitting underneath a large tree in the forest. His eyes still both different colors, however his left eye remains mostly blue'

'He now knows those "dreams" and "nightmares" he had on homeworld were memories, memories that werent his. They were Blood Diamonds'

'That revelation however only worsened his condition as he managed to put a name to the voice that spoke through him during his outburst at Blue'

'It was Blood Diamond. Or whatever influence was left of him. The scraps that are part Chip's core files that were originally Blood Diamonds'

'While he handt experienced anymore voices or personality changes, he still could tell he was just barely managing to controll himself'

'He dosent know what happened with the Diamonds attacking. He dosent know who won or lost. At the moment he just wants to be alone'

Chip: "I hope they're all okay...." 'Chip says to himself in a whisper as he sits with his knee's pulled upto his chest'

???: "They gather round the wooden home. The young and the old, they fear the god yet to be made who's voice shall shall break the skies" 'A dark voice speaks to Chip, his vision gaining a red hue when it speaks'

Chip: "W-What" 'Chip says in a shaken voice as he stands up'

???: " The empire long forgotten. A world of metal. He shall change everything for the better"

'Chip quickly forms a blaster out of his right arm as he looks around, his eyes flickering every so often between red and blue'

???: " They feared his change. They Locked him away. The force of light can rewrite his dismay" 'the voice says cryptically once again as Chip places his free hand on his head'

???: " A gem belonging to a king. Locked away from the world. Was found by those who had heard his final words"

Chip: "Shut up, shut up, shut up" 'Chip says quietly to himself as he begins to shake'

???: "A Princess given to a Prince, intent on keeping him well. Nothing can stop the king returning from hell"

'As Chip stands shaking his radar picks up movement around him, he quickly turns to face it to find Aurora landing behind him'

Aurora: "Oh thank christ there you are!" 'Aurora says with a sigh of releif as Chip takes a step back'

???: "The Princess having found her Prince. a new world shall rise now given the chance" 'The voice says to Chip as he cautiously takes a few more steps back'

Aurora: "Chip? What is going on" 'Aurora asks softly noticing Chip's eyes as she steps forward'

Chip: "STOP...stop. stay away from me" 'Chip says with his eyes flashing red for a moment'

???: "The Prince, tired and weary. Would slay the Princess, return to greatness" 'the voice says as Chip's arms twitch inbetween transformations'

Aurora: "No. I am not leaving you here" 'Aurora says sternly stepping forward'

???: "A new world fit for a king. Your sacrifice shall bring" 'The voice says through Chip, his left eye fully turning red'

'As Chip brings his left arm up preparing to Blast Aurora, he finds himself being slammed into a tree knocking the wind out of him'

'Aurora stands infront of Chip pushing her left foot against his chest to keep him from moving, a look of anger on her face'

Aurora: "Leave him ALONE" 'Aurora says directing her words towards the new personality within Chip, a angry but protective tone in her voice'

'Both of Chip's eyes flicker red causing Aurora to put more pressure on his chest, a pained look on her face as she does so'

'As Chip's eyes return to normal, his left eye still being a tad bit red on the inner layer, he coughs up a small portion of glowing Blue blood'

'Aurora sighs in relief as she moves her foot away letting Chip fall to the ground in a sitting position'

'Aurora crouches down to Chip gently taking his hands into her own'

Aurora: "Stop trying to deal with this alone when you dont have too...." 'Aurora says with a slightly shaking voice'

'Chip simply looks down still trying to process everything. A feeling of fear creeping into him as his eyes glow purple'

'Aurora sighs to herself with the lack of a response, as she is about to pull away and leave Chip alone, she feels his hands tighten around hers causing her to stop in confusion'

Chip: "D-dont...go? Please?" 'Chip says quietly looking up at Aurora, his eyes glowing a bright purple'

'Aurora stops with a small smile forming on her face, she quietly sits down next to Chip still holding his right hand in her left'

'The two of them sit in silence, Aurora being unsure of how to approach the situation'

Aurora: "How are you feeling?"

Chip: "Scared....." 'Chip responds quietly'

Aurora: "Why did you change your mind? I thought you wanted to be alone" 'Aurora asks softly'

Chip: "Because I...feel safe with you" 'Chip says softly, gripping Aurora's hand tighter'

'Aurora smiles softly for a moment a faint purple blush appearing on her face'

'Aurora then picks up Chip before sitting him infront of her hugging him tightly, a alarmed beep escaping from him as she does so'

Aurora: "Is this Better?" 'Aurora asks curiously earning a soft beep from Chip'

Aurora's smile widens as her eyes turn a bright glowing pink color, she then hugs Chip tightly as she rests her chin ontop of Chip's head's

'Chip let's out a confused beep as he tilts his head up to look at Aurora, his eyes forming into question Mark's'

Aurora: "Mine" 'Aurora says hugging Chup tighter'

'Chip beeps at Aurora as if talking back to her, a look of confusion still on his face'

Aurora: " No. Mine" 'Aurora says protectively gripping Chip tighter, a look of determination on her face'

'Chip beeps to himself a few times, his eyes glowing a light pink color as he looks down'

Aurora: "Oh hush"

*To be continued*