(Chapter Six- The First Date Pt.1)

'Chip had just finished explaining the offer that Caroline had delivered, Aurora having been the only person in the room to listen that is'

Aurora: "Well you dont have to give them a response right away right? No need to be stressed" 'Aurora says softly, a smile on her face'

Chip: "It's a big deal! I've been asked to practically uplift an entire species to the space age!" 'Chip says loudly, his eyes glitching as he does so'

'Aurora stands up with a sigh before flicking Chip on the forehead earning a Yelp from him'

Aurora: "First off, calm down. Second as I said before you dont have to worry about it right now okay?" 'Aurora says with a soft yet clearly annoyed tone in her voice'

Chip: "I know....I just dont know what to do...." 'Chip says looking down, his eyes turning navy blue'

Aurora: "Well you arent grounded anymore. And you do owe me a date~" 'Aurora says with a flirty grin as she inches closer to Chip'

Chip: "Stop, stop that right now" 'Chip says pointing at Aurora, his face gaining a neon blue blush'

Aurora: "Stop what?" 'Aurora asks wrapping her arms around Chip's neck'

Chip: "I hate it when you do this, I hate it when you try to fluster me" 'Chip says with the blue blush growing further'

'Aurora simply smiles, sticking out her tongue playfully earning a low growl from Chip'

Chip: "Would you let go please?" 'Chip asks with a sigh, his eyes gaining a Pink tint to them'

Aurora: "I dont think so, I'm rather enjoying thi- Ow!"
'Chip had cut Aurora off mid sentence by flicking her nose'

'When Aurora reaches up to rub her nose Chip manages to slip out from her grasp, letting him stretch and walk towards the door'

Aurora: "Where ya goin?" 'Aurora asks turning towards Chip, placing ber hands on her hips'

Chip: "You said I owe you a date. You coming or not?" 'Chip asks curiously causing Aurora's eyes and hair to turn bright green'

Aurora: "W-Wait! Right now?" 'Aurora asks slightly surprised'

Chip: "Yeah! No time like the present" 'Chip says with a chuckle before walking outside, quickly being followed by Aurora'

'As Chip flies into the air Aurora flies upto him quickly catching up'

Aurora: "So then! Where are we going on this date?" 'Aurora asks curiously'

Chip: "I think I'll let you decide" 'Chip says as Aurora flies over him'

Aurora: "But I want to do somthing we'll both have fun with" 'Aurora says with a slight pout'

Chip: "Anything we do together I'll enjoy! Cause I'll be with you" 'Chip says with a innocent smile, his eye and fang glow turning neon pink'

'Aurora beeps a few times slightly surprised at Chip's response, her glow turning Pink aswell'

Aurora: "Allright....well then let's go....ah! Let's go sight seeing, I havent explored earth much" 'Aurora says excitedly'

Chip: "Allright, I think I know a few places you' like" 'Chip says with a chuckle before flying off, leaving a sonic boom behind'

Aurora: "Oh, that's how you wanna play? Allright let's play!" 'Aurora says with a competitive grin before flying off, breaking the sound barrier herself'

*To Be Continued*