(Chapter Four-A Message From White)

'Shortly after Blue had shown Chip thr simulation room she took him back to her personal quarters to rest, even though it seemed to only consist of her blue throne'

'While Chip didnt feel tired his eyes had begun flashing a dull red color signifying he had low battery'

Blue: "Are you comfortable?" 'Blue asks curiously as she sits on her knee's'

'Chip is currently sitting on the metal floor next to Blue's throne, his eyes flashing every so often'

Chip: "Its no bed but I think I'll be fine for now" 'Chip says waving his hand'

Blue: "Well, if you wake early or require anything I shouldnt be far, if I do leave I shall let my Pearl stay to look after you" 'Blue says standing up and walking to the front of her throne'

'Once Blue sits down in her throne she sighs to herself feeling somthing she had never expected to feel. She felt relaxed, for some reason she felt as if all her energy had been drained from her over the past two days yet she didnt feel the slightest bit unhappy'

B.P: "My Diamond, are you allright?" Blue Pearl asks quietly noticing her Diamond's low energy state'

Blue: "Oh I am fine, I just feel......I believe the organic creatures call it "Tired" am I saying that correctly?"

B.P: "I believe so My Diamond, however it is rather unusual that you are feeling this way. Should I call Yellow Diamond?"

Blue: "Oh no I believe I will be fine....perhaps I should rest for a moment, see what it feels like. Perhaps it will help" 'Blue says as she rubs her eyes momentarily'

B.P: "What would you like me to do in the mean time My Diamond?"

Blue: "Watch over Chip for me, I would stay awake but I would rather him not see me in such a weak state" 'Blue says earning a nod from her Pearl'

'Blue sighs to herself with a tired Chuckle as she does her best to get comfortable in her throne'

Blue: "How strange the last star cycle has been..." 'Blue says in a drowsy voice before she closes her eyes, her head being propped up on her hand'

'B.P sits down beside Chip as she was told to, the Young Meamorin/Diamond hybrid had already fallen asleep, the parts of him that glow have started dimming or growing brighter as if intune with his breathing'

'B.P stops for a moment looking at Chip, a small smile covers her face before she activates one of her screens with a file on it'

' The file name reads "The Blood Diamond" and beside are two buttons, one says "Open" and the other says "Delete"

'She stops for a moment before looking back to Chip and then to the now sleeping form of Blue Diamond, she then presses the delete button causing the file to glitch before vanishing'

'B.P then creates a new file she names "The Neon Diamond" after noticing the neon blue glow Chip's diamond has at its center'

'B.P then turns to Chip expanding her screen slightly before she begins to drag one of her index fingers across it creating a line'

'Time seems to pass relatively quickly, as Blue seems to have woken up as she is currently stretching her arms, the usual dark spots under her eyes seeming much brighter than usual'

B.P: "Welcome back my Diamond" 'B.P says standing up her screen still facing Chip'

Blue: "How long was I....unconsious?" 'Blue asks rubbing her eyes momentarily'

B.P: "You have been asleep for five hours, twenty three minutes" 'Blue Pearl says causing Blue's eyes to widen in slight surprise'

Blue: "Atleast I still have time to finish the reports on the latest batch of Pyrite" 'Blue says activating a screen infront of her'