(Chapter One- Down Time)

Pearl: "So he went back In time?!" 'Pearl yells in confusion'

'Pearl and Garnet are seen standing within the Temple's basement, hundreds of bubbled gems can be seen floating above themselves'

Garnet: "That's how it would seem" 'Garnet says in a calm voice'

Pearl: "How are you so calm about this?! He could ruin everything!"

Garnet: "He wont"

Pearl: "And how can you be so sure?!"

'Garnet pauses in thought for a moment before she looks up to the bubbles Gems'

Garnet: "Because everything he has done through time travel, has already happened" 'Garnet says with a assured tone'

Pearl: "What do you mean?" 'Pearl asks with a confused look'

Garnet: "Think about it, even though he himself has not traveled back through time more than once so far, in our past he already has, meaning he cant change the future because he helped create our present" 'Garnet explains while deep in thought'

Pearl: "So he has to repeatedly time travel to keep our timeline flowing correctly" 'Pearl says beginning to understand the scenario'

Garnet: "That is correct, however his entire existence seems to have thrown our timeline into new direction, it is my belief the course of the timeline was altered when he first time traveled, he was the reason Homeworld went to search for the Metamorin race in the first place" 'Garnet says as she looks back to Pearl who is now deep in thought'

Pearl: "Oh my stars this is a lot to take In..."

'Garnet nods understandingly as Pearl processes the information'

Pearl: "I'm...sorry for how I've acted towards Chip, if I had known all this maybe I wouldnt have been so panicked" 'Peal says causing Garnet to smile smugly'

Garnet: "You can rectify your previous behavior by helping me find somthing for him" 'Garnet says crossing her arms over her chest'

'Pearl smiles nervously as she and Garnet walk outside of the temple'

'On the sand Outside the beach house Amethyst can be seen Zooming around Chip using her Fireball ability'

'Chip is holding his warhammer with his eyes glowing a vibrant yellow as he waits for a opening, Within the blink of a eye Chip brings his hammer down onto the sound causing a giant explosion of Sand to fire off into the air'

'Amethyst can be seen flying through the air before landing a short distance away head first into the sand, as Amethyst lays with her head buried into the sand Chip stands with a surprised look on his face as he holds his hammer to the ground'

'Chip turns off his defense state as he places his hammer down and walks over to Amethyst'

'Chip lifts Amethyst up by her leg causing her to cough up sand in the process'

Chip: "You okay?" 'Chip asks softly causing Amethyst to squirm before Chip drops her'

Amethyst: "Maybe training on the sand wasnt the best idea, it tastes awfull" 'Amethyst says with a amused laugh'

Chip: "I didnt mean to send you flying, sorry" 'Chip says with a nervous smile as he holds his hands together'

Amethyst: "Nah it's fine dude, just means you're getting stronger! Didnt know that was possible" 'Amethyst says as she stands up, Chip walks back over to his Warhammer and picks it up'

'Amethyst walks back over to the small crater Chip made in the ground, she reaches in and pulls out a large chunk of glass'

Amethyst: "You even turned some of the sand into glass! If you had hit me I would have been poofed!" 'Amethyst says chuckling loudly'

Chip: "I dont really feel any different though..." 'Chip says looking at his free hand'

Amethyst: "Well it's not like you have muscles, but I guess your hydraulics or whatever can get stronger like one" 'Amethyst says brushing herself off'

'Chip seems to have zoned out halfway through Amethyst speaking, his eyes are flickering between green and white while he stares off blankly'

Amethyst: "Yo, you good?" 'Amethyst says waving her hand infront of Chip's face'

'Chip's eyes flash red momentarily a she suddenly raises his hand firing off a Yellow Blast from the palm of his hand just barely missing Amethyst as it fires into the ocean'

Amethyst: "WOAH! A LITTLE WARNING NEXT TIME!" 'Amethyst says as she falls onto her back'

Chip: "Uh..sorry!" 'Chip says before helping Amethyst stand back up as the a pillar of water explodes off in the distance'

Amethyst: "What happened? You never just Zone out like that" 'Amethyst asks with a confused look'

Chip: "Lately my mind has been like a internet browser"

Amethyst: "Huh?"

Chip: "Fifteen tabs are open seven of them are frozen and I cant figure out where the music is coming from" 'Chip says with his eyes turning a deep blue color'

'Amethyst chuckles as she Walks upto Chip, she stops before looking at Chi0 up and down curiously'

Chip: "Umm. Amethyst?"

Amethyts: "I just kinda noticed this but, you've grown, like it's kinda surprising how much, not much longer now and you'll be just as tall as pearl" 'Amethyst says sighing loudly'

Chip: "I guess I couldn't stay part of the shorty squad forever" 'Chip says causing Amethyst to fall to her knee's'

Amethyst: "Another member lost from the cause!" 'Amethyst says dramatically as she reaches into the sky before falling backwards'

'Chip stands over Amethyst as she lays on the ground with her eyes closed, Chip stands for a moment before lightly kicking sand onto her face causing her to cough and sputter as she sits up wiping her face'

Amethyst: "Rude"

Chip: "Just making sure you were alive"

Amethyst: "You can scan for life signs"

Chip: "Oh I know, this was just more interesting" 'Chip says causing Amethyst to roll her eyes as she starts to walk back to the Beach house'

Amethyst: "Whatever. Imma go have a nap"

'As Amethyst walks away Chip sits down on the sand with his legs crossed, Chip takes a deep breath before his chest opens up'

Chip: "Allright, here goes nothing" 'Chip says as he closes his eyes, Chip's chest cavity begins to spark with bright blue energy casting a blue glow on the sand, the glow begins to turn a sickly red color before his entire body begins to spark bright red, Chip opens his eyes showing them to be glowing red before he is encompassed in a glowing red light'

'With a loud boom the lights disappears taking Chip along with it leaving the scorched sand beneath where he was sitting'

'Moments later a red flash of light booms within the Beach house as Chip reappears inside of it causing Amethyst to fall over from the jumpscare'

'Amethyst stands up holding her head in pain, her eyes widen as she notices Chip standing and looking around confused, his eyes have turned a dull red with a Blue background'

Chip: "Well this is a development" 'Chip says as his chest closes and his eyes return to normal'

Amethyst: "You can teleport?! That's sick!" 'Amethyst says enthusiastically as she walks upto Chip'

Chip: "Well that's not what I was going for"

Amethyst: "Ohhh were you trying to do that whole time travel thing?"

'Chip nods his head as he sits down'

Chip: "I just kinda figured if I could learn to controll stuff like that it would mean I could help out more" 'Chip says softly as he looks down'

'As Silence falls between the two the door to the Beach house falls off its hinges as Garnet and Pearl fall with it'

Pearl: "We weren't listening!"

Garnet: "Yes we were" 'Garnet says calmly causing Chip to squint his eyes at the two of them'

*To be continued*