(Chapter Six-The Birthday Pt.2)

'Ontop of the cliff next to the temple, the Crystal Gems stand waiting for Chips reaction as he stands infront of Jasper, his arms crossed'

Chip: "So you've changed your mind" 'Chip asks earning a hesitant nod from jasper as he narrows his eyes at her'

'After a moment of thought Chip sighs to himself, a clearly angry look on his face as he looks up to Jasper'

Chip: "Fine. We'll begin in a week, I'm spending today with my family and friends and right now you are neither of them" 'Chip says darkly, his eyes flaring a neon red color'

'Having received the message Jasper nods quietly before walking down the hill, leaving the group to themselves'

'Chip glares at Jasper as she walks down the hill, his eyes having a red glowing trail of mist flowing off of them'

'Aurora carefully walks over to Chip standing next to him, noticing the overly angry energy coming off of him'

Aurora: "Are you okay?" 'Aurora asks softly causing Chip to turn to her, the red glow fading once he looks at her'

Chip: "I am now..." 'Chip responds with a soft smile as he takes Aurora's hand into his own, his eyes turning neon pink'

'A faint purple Blush crosses Aurora's face, having been taken by surprise by how straightforward Chip is currently being'

'Chip then turns to the group of onlookers, a look of confusion crossing his face when he notices the decorations'

Chip: "You guys holding another wedding or somthin?" 'Chip asks in confusion, his eyes forming into question Mark's'

Aurora: "Oh my lord..." 'Aurora says with a chuckle, placing her free hand onto her forehead'

Amethyst: "No you dumbo! It's for you!" 'Amethyst says with a laugh'

Pearl: "That's right! It's your birthday, so we figured we would try and throw a surprise party for you"

Peridot: "But It is rather evident the surprise part is no longer viable" 'Peridot says earning a nod from Stretch'

Carbonite: "So happy birthday!" 'Carbonite says stretching her arms into the air'

'Chip blinks a few times before turning to Aurora, his eyes squinting'

Chip: "Did you know about this?"

Aurora: "Yep! I was distracting you for the last two days" 'Aurora says with a cheeky smile'

Chip: "You know you're lucky you're cute right?" 'Chip says earning a nod from Aurora'

Bismuth: "Alrighty love birds. Let's have a party!" 'Bismuth says proudly raising her arm'

'And with that declaration the party began, it was rather tame despite Bismuth's attempts to make it much more lively'

'As Chip sat next to Garnet he watched Aurora talk with some of the other Crystal gems, she and connie seemed to get along well'

Garnet: "You two are adorable together by the way" 'Garnet says smiling'

Chip: "Oh please dont start" 'Chip says with a nervous chuckle'

Garnet: "Dont start what? I cant be happy about my son being in a happy relationship?" 'Garnet asks with a chuckle earning a groan from Chip'

Chip: "I'm going over there" 'Chip says standing up and walking away, Pearl sitting down in his seat after he leaves'

Pearl: "So, do you think their link has been finalized yet?" 'Pearl asks Garnet curiously'

Garnet: "No not yet, but they're close to it being finalized" 'Garnet says shaking her head'

'Pearl looks over to Aurora who had made her way back over to Chip, the both of them sitting and talking. A smile evident on both of their faces'

Pearl: "Are all Metamorin relationships like this?" 'Pearl asks curiously'

Garnet: "No, they seem to have a much more loving relationship than usual for Metamorin's" 'Garnet explains after some thought'

'While everyone else talks, Aurora and Chip find themselves sitting next to eachother over looking the ocean, Aurora having rested her head ontop of Chip's'

Aurora: "Having a good birthday?" 'Aurora asks curiously earning a light beep from Chip'

Chip: "Despite a certain hiccup. I'd say it's been pretty good" 'Chip says calmly'

Aurora: "Well I hope you dont mind that the others didnt get you a present. They were a little preoccupied with the party" 'Aurora says with a chuckle'

Chip: "That's fine. I already got everything I'd need" 'Chip says causing a curious expression to cross Aurora's face'

Aurora: "So I take it you dont want the present I got for you?" 'Aurora asks with mock sadness in her voice'

Chip: "I never said that." 'Chip says looking upto Aurora'

'A sly smile crosses Aurora's face before she fixes her hair, turning to face Chip'

'Chip tilts his head in confusion, his eyes forming question Mark's'

'Before Chip has time to question her, Aurora leans forward kissing Chip causing his eyes to form vibrant neon pink glowing exclamation points'

Pearl: "Oh my!" 'Pearl says chuckling to herself as she sits next to Garnet'

Garnet: "And there it is" 'Garnet says with a proud smile on her face'

Bismuth: "So I take it that's what you saw happening?" "Bismuth asks earning a nod from Garnet'

'As Aurora pulls back from the kiss, her sly smile grows as she notices Chip's shocked state'

Aurora: "So? Was that a good present?" 'Aurora asks tilting her head earning a series of garbled beeps from Chip as his eyes flicker, a bright neon blue blush visible across his face'

'Aurora giggles to herself only to be cut off by Chip hugging her tightly, only serving to amuse her more as she returns the hug, resting her chin ontop of Chip's head'

'Aurora pulls back from the hug, her smile widening when she notices the bright smile that Chip has, his fangs can be seen glowing a nearly blinding green color'

'Aurora's hair and eyes turn a bright green color as she rests her forehead on Chip's a series of beeps still coming from him'

*To be continued*