(Chapter Two- Operation Blacksteel Part One)

"Two thousand years ago nearing the tail end of the Rebellion here on earth, the Metamorin faction that had been aiding us in our battles proposed a idea, a overwhelming show of force to scare off homeworld for good, they called it "Operation BlackSteel" 'Sapphire can be heard saying, her voice echoing as she  began to play through her memories'

'The town that they had arrived at was decayed and damaged, over grown and abandoned, but it wasnt always that way'

'Within a large tavern like building Gems of all types can be seen wearing thin layers of armor, fusions, off colors, the earth rebellion was in full swing and they were finally gaining the upperhand'

'Garnet can be seen standing at the bar, a thick plate suit of armor on her however the only protection on her head seems to be her visor'

'Beside Garnet is a tall humanoid looking robot, its entire facial structure seems like it was made from clockwork they are wearing a massive suit of armor, in their hand is a coin with a glowing green sword in the center'

???: "So you're finally leaving huh?" 'The Metamorin asks in a gruff robotic voice as he tosses the coin to someone'

"Clockwork was his name, not very clever I know but he was practically raised on earth, much like you are now" 'Sapphire's voice echoed softly'

???: "I have been called, It is considered an honor to be called to duty by the Council" 'Another Metamorin says as she catches the coin in her hand, she too is wearing a massive suit of armor'

'She can be seen with a more less convincing human look due to her practically being a metal skeleton the side's of her mouth seemed to glow each time she spoke her head has no hair but instead a large helmet attached to the back of It'

"That is Canary, she was a much older generation than Clockwork she was a very strong ally for the rebellion....and a good friend" 'Sapphire echoed, her voice taking a more somber tone'

Clockwork: "But to give up the Glory of a Templar? Ha Ha! The people will sing songs of our actions this day!" 'Clockwork states proudly causing Garnet to shake her head with a amused smirk'

Canary: "Our actions are our deeds...and this war...is bigger than all of us" 'Canary says narrowing her weakly glowing white eyes'

Garnet: "If we pull this off, homeworld will be running for the hills" 'Garnet says adjusting her visor, a cocky smirk on her face'

Clockwork: "That is right! The black thunder is our greatest advancement in war weaponry yet!" 'Clockwork states proudly only to be cut off a explosion shaking the ground from outside'

Canary: "What is the meaning of this?!" 'Canary yells as a of color  Topaz runs inside, her armor scorched and damaged with what looks like bullet holes'

Topaz: "Canary enemy reinforcements are here! " 'The Topaz yells, a single rectangular eye in the center of its square head'

'Canary turns to the tavern as she stands  next to Garnet'

Canary: "Allright! They're playing your song people! Remember you're training!"

Canary: "And remember, stick with your dance partners untill the fight is over, there may be more of you alone but together you are stronger than ever before!" 'Canary yells placing her helmet on before charging out of the building with Clockwork and Garnet close behind'

"Homeworld had been sending waves of Gems.to deal with us, trying to snuff us out, however we weren't ready for what they had up their sleeves this time" 'Sapphire echoes as The soldiers clash with the homeworld Gems outside, rubies would fuse and throw themselves at the Templar's only to get poofed in seconds by their large Battle axes and Warhammers'