(Chapter Three- Experimenting With Technology)

'Pearl and Garnet can be seen relaxing outside the Barn, Garnet can be seen "trying to tan" as she had said, Pearl didnt buy it one bit due to her being a gem and all'

'A few days have passed since Chip was let out of the hospital and Garnet has been much more protective of Chip, if he is in a situation she knows he can handle she will let him be, but if she has even the slightest doubt she will jump in to do somthing about it'

Pearl: "So are you going to try and figure out what the two of them are doing in there?" 'Pearl asks gesturing to the barn, the sounds of multiple tools being used inside can be heard'

Garnet: "I'm sure they're fine, besides I think I should give him some space" 'Garnet says leaning into her chair'

Pearl: "You were pretty scared when they brought him back..." 'Pearl says recalling what had happened'

'Pearl and Garnet were in the middle of a card game, of course Garnet being the winner, when they heard the warp pad they looked over only to see Steven and Amethyst Carrying Chip who at this point looked half dead'

'His body was scorched and damaged missing a arm and having a half destroyed leg. A trail of glowing blue blood following them'

Garnet: "I should have known somthing would happen, but I also shouldnt let my emotions get the better of me. He is strong. He has proved that multiple times" 'Garnet says with a sigh'

'A low rumble stops Garnet and Pearl mid conversation before they turn to the barn, moments later the ground rumbles once more only this time more violently'

'Mere moments later the large howitzer robot Chip had fought during the events of the Cluster and Malachite comes smashing through the closed barn doors, as it steps over Pearl and Garnet it visibly has been repaired and fixed, multiple different colors of metal having been welded onto the damaged parts'

Pearl: "WHO IN THE WHAT?!" 'Pearl yells standing up her hands placed on the sides of her head'

Garnet: "Oh my" 'Garnet says chuckling as she watches the Robot prance around the field, Peridot can be seen hanging onto the top of it for dear life'

Peridot: "CHIP! I COULD USE YOUR ASSITANCE!" 'Peridot calls out as Lapis watches from the Barn giggling to herself'

'Chip flies out of the Barn landing on top of the roque robot, he pulls peridot up fully as the head of it spins around'

'Chip's eyes glow bright blue as he scans the robot, he beeps a few times before standing up fully'

Chip: "This looks important!" 'Chip says as he drives his fist through the hull of the Howitzer bot, he then rips his hand out holding onto a bundle of wires'

'The Howitzer sparks before its legs buckle as it falls to the ground losing power'

'Chip and Peridot fall off of the robot as it lands on its side, Peridot landing on chip causing them both to fall to a heap on the ground'

Chip: "Owww" 'Chip says as he lays stomach first on the ground'

Peridot: "Sorry..." 'Peridot says weakly as she rolls off of Chip'

Garnet: "Well that was certainly somthing interesting" 'Garnet says helping the dazed and confused Cyborg sit up'

Chip: "My head feels like its spinning" 'Chip says quietly his eyes turning into a sickly green spiral'

Pearl: "Why on earth did you try and fix this thing?!" 'Pearl asks Peridot shaking her by her shoulders'

Peridot: "It was Chip's idea!!" 'Peridot says still slightly scared'

Pearl: "Wha...?"

'Pearl turns to Chip who is currently being checked over by Garnet'

Garnet: "Your hand atleast seems to be okay" 'Garnet says tracing her fingers over the exposed endoskeleton of Chip's left hand'

Garnet: "So why were you fixing the howitzer?" 'Garnet asks curiously'

Chip: "Well I figured if me and Peridot could fix it, I could learn to controll it with my interface capabilities. Incase anymore homeworld Gems try to attack" 'Chip says as he manages to power the howitzer back online'

'The large robot's legs try to walk only to have them flail in the air as it is still on its side, Chip gets up managing to push it onto its legs'

Chip: "Right now to controll it I have to maintain physical contact with it" 'Chip says signing before he walks the large robot back into the barn'

'Garnet smiles proudly as she watches Chip and Peridot get back to work on fixing the large mechanical beast'

Pearl: "He certainly is growing fast isnt he?" 'Pearl says chuckling'

Garnet: "Both him and Steven are maturing very quickly. Of course Steven has been growing up much differently" 'Garnet says looking at Pearl'

Pearl: "What do you mean?"

Garnet: "It's exactly as it sounds, You have been the closest thing to a full time mother figure for Steven" 'Garnet says with a soft smile'

'Pearl smiles softly clasping her hands together in front of her while Garnet stands with her arms crossed'

Lapis: "I'm sorry! I thought it was funny. Because it was" 'Lapis says chuckling while Chip sprays her with a spray bottle filled with a clear liquid'

Peridot: "What are you spraying her with? Why does it have such a pungent odor?"

Chip: "Its vinegar, I tried it with water but as you can imagine that didnt end too well" 'Chip says sighing l'

'Peridot cringes slightly before she catches Lapis trying to press a button with a mischievous grin'

'Peridot snatches the spray bottle from Chip before spraying Lapis again'

Peridot: "You are no longer permitted to aid us in the repairs of technology!" 'Peridot says her voice filled with annoyance'

'Chip chuckles for a moment before he stops, a beeping on his huddle distracting him'

Lapis: "Is somthing wrong?" 'Lapis asks Chip curiously'

Chip: "Uh, yeah dont worry about it, I'm just gonna go check somthing" 'Chip says standing up, he swiftly takes off into the sky following his hud'

*To be continued*