(Chapter Four- Letting Them Know)

'Inside of his bedroom Chip finds himself jolting awake with a stabbing pain in his head, a loud beeping from his hud'

Chip: "Oh god what the heck is it?!" 'Chip says with one hand on his head as he navigates through his currently glitching hud'

'Chip's eyes begin to flicker and glitch as his hud grows even more distorted, a brief notification appears on his hud which he activates as quickly as he possibly can'

'His hud slowly begins to clear up as the pain in his head starts to subside, the sound of static can be heard'

'Chip's eyes flicker for a moment before they both produce a holographic screen, after a moment the static covered screen begins to clear up'

???: "We have a video and Audip feed coming through!" 'A distant yet familiar voice says, Chip's eyes widen as the screen clears fully'

Chip: "Peridot!" 'Chip says loudly catching the Green gem's attention'

'Peridot's eyes widen slightly while she looks through her screen, she rubs her eyes before placing her hands on her head'

Peridot: "THE CHIP IS ALIVE!!!" 'Peridot yells at the top of her nonexistent lungs causing Chip to chuckle to himself'

'Peridot is swiftly joined by Lapis and Carbonite, the both of them going wide eye'd when they get a look at the screen'

Lapis: "Huh....it actually worked...." 'Lapis says quietly only to be shoved out of the way by Carbonite who just so happened to throw Peridot out of the way aswell'

Carbonite: "Are you allright?! Did the Diamonds hurt you? WHO IS GETTING MY POLEARM SHOVED UP THEIR A-"

Chip: "Carbonite I'm fine! They havent....hurt me..." 'Chip says cutting Carbonite off his voice going quiet slightly'

Carbonite: "Why do i feel like that's not true...." 'Carbonite says causing Chip to Chuckle nervously'

'Chip sighs as he hears the group burst into argument from Carbonite practically charging through Lapis and Peridot, however his attention is quickly brought back by two Familiar faces'

Pearl: "Oh my stars look at you!" 'Pearl says coming into view of the screen'

Garnet: "Where are you! Are you safe?" 'Garnet asks loudly fazing off her visor'

Chip: "Yes I'm safe, and as for where I am....I'm on homeworld!" 'Chip says causing Pearl and Garnet's expressions to change to slight relief mixed with worry'

Pearl: "You look....different, what happened to your eyes?" 'Pearl asks noticing the more gem like appearance they have along with the Diamond shaped irises'

Chip: "As for what happened....well that's a long story I'd rather tell you all when I get back, but I got a bit of a system update" 'Chip says scratching his head with a gloved hand'

Chip: "I dont know how long the device I have set up to do this is going to last so I'll be quick about this"

Chip: "I am on homeworld, I am NOT in danger. I'm baisically being treated like royalty here. I've met both Blue and Yellow Diamond. And just a week ago...I met White Diamond" 'Chip says causing both Garnet and Pearl's expressions to turn to shock'

Garnet: "You...MET the Diamond authority..."

Chip: "Well...t-there's more too it than that, but I cant really explain right now"

Pearl: "Do...you know when you are coming home?" 'Pearl asks as the group huddles around the screen'

'Chip sighs to himself his eyes dimming slightly'

Chip: "I.....dont know, I'm not even allowed to leave the Diamond base yet without Blue or Yellow being with me.... but I seem to be making a difference here! If I can I'll try and keep their gaze away from Earth" 'Chip says with a look of confidence crossing his face while his eyes turn a gold color'

'Garnet smiles softly, a proud but clearly worried look on her face before she sighs to herself'

Garnet: "You know when you get back here you are still grounded right?"

Chip: "I know" 'Chip says with a sigh'

Pearl: "Well I'm looking forward to hearing all about what happened when you get back!" 'Pearl says while Garnet smiles putting her visor back on'

Chip: "Its definently going to be a long story. Tell Steven and Amethyst I say hi yeah?" 'Chip says as the screen begins to flicker again'

Garnet: "Of course..." 'Garnet says her voice shaking slightly'

Lapis: "Dont do anything dumb to get in trouble" 'Lapis says teasingly while Carbonite nods her head in agreement'

Peridot: "When you return I shall preform a system diagnostics to make sure they have not caused any harm to your internal structure!" 'Peridot states proudly'

Chip: "I think I'll be fine Peridot, but I'll definently let you get a look at the new tech I've got from my update" 'Chip says causing Peridot to giggle to herself excitedly'

'A moment later Chip's eyes flicker before sparking, the screen cuts off causing Chip to rip the cord attached to him off as he looks at the sparking remains of the radar dish he made'

'Chip is quickly interrupted by B.P walking into his room, a small smile placed on her face'

B.P: "Neon Diamond, Blue Diamond has requested your presence" 'B.P says softly'

'Chip takes a deep breath before standing up, his eyes returning back to normal'

Chip: "Then let's not keep her waiting!" 'Chip says picking pulling his walking stick out of his gem twirling it in his hand lightly'

'B.P chuckles to herself as she speed walks to keep up with Chip's larger stride'

*To be continued*