(Chapter Three- Bismuth! Part Two)

'It hasnt even been a full day since Bismuth had reformed, she had been explained everything that had happened involving the rebellion aswell as Rose, as of the moment she is leading the Crystal Gems down a walkway on a old volcano, Chip and Carbonite can be seen flying over the large cliffs leading straight into pool's of Lava'

Bismuth: "Well that brings back some memories dont it!" 'Bismuth says leading the group down the path'

Steven: "Is this the forge?!" 'Steven asks excitedly'

Bismuth: "Ha! Not yet, follow me" 'Bismuth says chuckling'

Steven: "Is THIS? the forge?" 'Steven asks looking over a large lava pool'

Amethyst: "Dont ask me I've never been here" 'Amethyst says sighing'

Pearl: "Well since Bismuth was gone we had no reason to come back here"

Bismuth: "Let's just say this place ain't the same without me" 'Bismuth says smugly'

'As Steven continues to Geek out Garnet has a watchful eye in Chip, he is flying low against the Lava looking at it curiously'

Garnet: "Dont even think about it!" 'Garnet calls out in a warning voice stopping Chip in his tracks as he was reaching out to the Lava'

'Garnet shakes her head with a sigh as Chip flies back over to the group landing next to Garnet while Carbonite lands next to Chip'

Bismuth: "We took a huge blow from homeworld. But now were back in Bismuth!"

Steven: "She's got jokes!" 'Steven says laughing'

'A few moments Later Bismuth leads the group to a large cube like structure dug into the mountain'

Steven: "Is this the forge?"

Pearl: "Not quite"

Chip: "Preliminary scans detect a airflow from behind many layers of stone indicating this a entrance of some sort" 'Chip says causing Bismuth to chuckle'

Bismuth: "You've got some sharp sensors on you!" 'Bismuth says before her gem glows'

'The large cube then opens up like a multitude of stone doors leading into the mountain'

Bismtuh: "Tada!" 'Bismuth says turning around'

Steven: "Now that's a entrance!"

Pearl: "Bravo Bismuth!!" 'Pearl yells clapping her hands'

'Bismuth leads the group into a large room filled with various weapons hanging from the walls and ceiling, a anvil with the Crystal gem logo on it can be seen on the side'

Pearl: "It looks just like I remembered it!" 'Pearl says as Garnet holds Chip back from looking at the weapons, a amused smile on her face as she watches Chip do his best to scan them from far away, his eyes being a bright green star'

Steven: " It's hot in here! Like a oven!"

Bismuth: "You think it's hot NOW?"

Steven: "Yeah! Like a oven!" 'Steven repeats earning a chuckle from Bismuth'

Bismuth: "Well it's about to get WAAAY HOTTER!" 'Bismuth says her hand turning into a hammer before she slams it onto the pedestal infront of her'

'The room lights up with a orange glow before Bismuth is covered in a lava fall, moments later she walks out of the Lava pushes her hair out of her face'

Bismuth: "Whew! Nothing like a hot Lava bath to get you in a working mood!"

'Bismuth then goes to separate containers picking up what look like different flakes of material'