(Chapter One-Aftermath)

'Pearl had taken Chip inside and layed him down on the couch, Amethyst nearly passed out from confusion Pearl came dragging his unconsious body inside, When Steven got back he we ecstatic as expected, Ruby and Sapphire we clearly relieved, Sapphire broke down into a fit of tears of joy when the full force of the situation hit her, Ruby was practically treating Pearl like she had raised him from the dead'

'However now Ruby and Sapphire are sitting on the Porch awkwardly waiting for Chip to wake back up, Pearl had cleaned the soot off of him with a wet cloth revealing the vast amount of surface damage he had, Pearl had also bandaged up the serious wounds such as his left eye after a storm of sparks nearly set the house on fire'

Amethyst: "B-But how did he get out of the ship before it crashed?!" 'Amethyst asks confused While Steven places Chip's Rubik's cube on the coffee table'

Pearl: "I....I dont know, I never even thought of that" 'Pearl says with a voice of confusion'

'Steven looks at Chip for a moment before his eyes light up into stars'

Steven: "He went back in time again!" 'Steven says loudly causing Pearl's eyes to widen in realization before she face palms herself'

Pearl: "Of course! That's why there was a strike of red lightning, he produces red energy when he time travels!" 'Pearl says as Steven looks out the window noticing a very nervous looking Ruby and Sapphire talking to eachother'

'Steven smiles lightly before he walks outside listening in on the two Gems'

Ruby: "I-I mean what do we do? What do we say!"

Sapphire: "I'm not quite sure myself, ever since he first went back in time future vision hasnt worked on him" 'Saphire says with a nervous chuckle'

Steven: "I wouldnt worry about it, I think you two will do great" 'Steven says causing the two Gems to turn to him in surprise'

'Ruby Blushes clearly flustered at the fact she was caught being nervous, While Sapphire twiddles her thumbs nervously'

Steven: "You're actually worried about what to say to him? You're his moms!" 'Steven says with a smile causing a doubting look to cover Ruby's face'

Ruby: "Garnet is His mom! he dosent even.. know we're a fusion I mean you just found out like a week ago!" 'Ruby says nervously as she flails her hands in the air'

Sapphire: "What if we say somthing wrong....what if he.....dosent like us?" 'Sapphire says nervously with her voice shaking causing Steven to smile softly'

Steven: "Garnet is his mom, she loves him, and that would mean you both love him too riiiight?" 'Steven asks with his usual up beat tone'

Ruby: "Of course we do!"

Sapphire: "When we are Garnet we share emotions and Bonds so yes" 'Sapphire says with a soft smile'

Steven: "And he loves his mom, So I'm pretty sure he will love both of his moms" 'Steven says with a chuckle which seems to calm down Ruby enough for her to sit down without fidgeting While Sapphire's soft smile grows'

'The two Gems sit in silence while Steven smiles content with himself'

Ruby: "So should we get him somthing before he wakes up or?"

Sapphire: "Donuts, I know for a fact he likes them" 'Sapphire says causing Steven to chuckle to himself before he stands up'

Steven: "I'll go get some, what do you think his favorite kind i-"

Sapphire: "Glazed Sourcream donuts are his favorite" 'Sapphire says with a smile as she cuts Steven off mid sentence'

'Steven runs off quickly leaving the two to themselves'

Ruby: "You know the easy thing to do is to just fuse and we dont have to worry" 'Ruby says with a mock tone of doubt causing Sapphire to smile lightly before she rolls her eye under her hair'

Sapphire: "As easy as that sounds I feel like we should do this, it would be nice to have a connection with him ourselves" 'Sapphire says in thought causing Ruby to giggle to herself'

Ruby: "Always planning ahead huh?"

Sapphire: "That's what I do best" 'Sapphire says confidently as she turns to Ruby'

Ruby: "What time do you think he went to this time?"

Sapphire: "The only way for us to know is to ask him when he wakes up"

'As the two sit enjoying the peace and quiet Pearl quietly opens the door and walks outside'

Pearl: "So how are you two doing?" 'Pearl asks softly'

Sapphire: "I think...we're doing better now" 'Sapphire says as she turns her head to Ruby who nods in agreement'

Ruby: " A little nervous but that's about it!" 'Ruby says enthusiastically'

Pearl: "Oh I wouldnt worry about it, he will be happy to meet the two of you" 'Pearl says desmissivley as she waves her hand'

'Pearl is cut off by a loud bang from within the house causing her to run back inside'

'Inside the house Chip can be seen standing up holding his head in pain while the coffee table is laying split in two'

Pearl: "Oh my....sit down before you fall again" 'Pearl says to Chip as she walks back outside'

Sapphire: "So I'm guessing he is awake!" 'Sapphire says with a amused Chuckle'

Pearl: "Yes he is! Just give him a moment to collect himself I'm sure he is rather disoriented from the whole Time travel thing" 'Pearl says with a sigh while Ruby visibly becomes Nervous'

'Sapphire stands up as she holds onto Ruby's hands with a soft smile on her face'

Sapphire: "Well shall we go meet our son ourselves?" 'Sapphire asks earning a hesitant yet determined nod from Ruby'

*To be continued*