(Chapter Three- Connection Lost)

Andy: "Huh! You weren't kiddin!" 'Andy can be heard yelling over the wind, Steven and Greg can be seen in the co-pilot seats of the plane whil Chip flies next to it, the occasional sputter coming from his thrusters'

Steven: "I told you!"

Andy: "It's nice to see some sort of alien I might actually understand, I mean your just made of nuts and bolts right?" 'Andy asks as Chip shakes his head making himself focus'

Chip: "Y-Yeah, sorry just trying to stay in the air" 'Chip says as his thrusters kick off for a moment before turning on again'

Greg: "You feelin allright out there kiddo? You arent looking too hot" 'Greg says noticing the dark spots under Chip's eyes'

Chip: "I'll be fine, just....gotta keep my eyes open" 'Chip says with his voice fading for a moment'

'As the flight continues the glow coming from Chip's thrusters noticeably starts to dim, Steven seems rather worried about his friend if the look on his face was anything to go by'

Andy: "Allright, were comin in hot! Brace yourselves for landing!" 'Andy says with a grin'

'Once the ship lands on the Ground Steven and Greg get out of the plane with their luggage'

Steven: "Thanks for the ride uncle Andy!"

Andy: "Hey dont worry bout it kid! Wait a minute, where's your robot frie-"

'And is cut off by Chip landing on the ground behind Steven, he had landed on one knee using his fist to stabalize himself'

Andy: "Oh, there he is"

Chip: "Huh, I didnt think that would work" 'Chip says standing up looking at the cracked ground'

Greg: "Did you just do a superhero landing?" 'Greg asks chuckling"

Steven: "Yes he did!" 'Steven says excitedly before he clears his throat'

Steven: "Now, this is serious, not time for fun"

Greg: "You sure there isnt a LITTLE time for fun?" 'Greg asks causing Steven to hum to himself'

'Shortly after the group finds themselves in various different places across Korea, they had gone sightseeing, eating at a restaurant, trying on clothes'

'Chip was rather uninterested with most of the activities due to his tired and exauhsted state. However at the moment he is currently looking star eyed at a large hologram of some sort of mech from a show called "Atlantic Rim" '

Greg: "Huh, it feels like that title is referencing somthing" 'Greg says chuckling before turning to Chip'

Steven: "You reall like techy stuff dont you?"

'Steven waits for a response only to find Chip still staring at the large holographic mech his eyes shaped into dull glowing green stars'

Steven: "Chip?"

Chip: "Imma make one"

Steven: "Chip noo" 'Steven says chuckling to himself'

Chip: "Chip YES" 'Chip says clenching his hands into fists while a determined smile crosses Chip's face'

'Chip's eyes flicker for a moment as he starts to fall over, Steven quickly steadies him noticing the weak look that suddenly came over Chip'

Steven: "I dont think it was a good idea for you to come out here..." 'Steven says with worry evident in his voice'

Greg: "Yeah, Garnet wasnt kiddin when she said whatever bug it is you've got is a serious one" 'Greg says Causing Chip to growl as his right hand starts to spark with bright blue energy'