(Chapter Six- A Growing Darkness)

Aurora: "Allright it's your turn" 'Aurora says slowly moving her hands away from the front of her'

'Chip and Aurora can be seen playing Jenga, the stack looks incredibly deformed suggesting they have been playing for quite some time'

'As Chip carefully takes a middle piece and raises it to the top of the stack, the ship rumbles violently before coming out of warp causing the entire stack to fly forward right into Chip's face, his eyes going black as he stands silently'

Aurora: "Are you okay?" 'Aurora asks stifling her laughter as Chip stands with a blank expression'

Chip: "This universe hates me" 'Chip says calmly earning a snicker from Aurora'

'Chip shakes his head reactivating his eyes before he walks back over to his seat, shifting into his half Diamond form as he does so'

Aurora: "You think you're ready for this?" 'Aurora asks curiously'

Chip: "Please I've died before. This will be easy" 'Chip says shrugging'

Garnet: "Excuse you?" 'Garnet can be heard asking through a communication line'

Chip: "W-Wait. What. How are you?"

Garnet: " Aurora patched us through before you left. Once you got out of warp  our communications were linked. Now what was this about you dying?" 'Garnet asks quickly. A tone of slight anger in her  voice'

'Chip glares at Aurora earning a shrug from her'

Aurora: "She was going to find out eventually!" 'Aurora says in self defense'

Garnet: "When we get back to Earth we are having a talk youngman" 'Garnet says before Chip cuts off the communication feed'

'Chip glares at Aurora, his left eye twitching for a moment'

Aurora: "You love me" 'Aurora says sticking out her tongue before walking away quickly being followed by Chip'

Chip: "Trator...." 'Chip says quietly as he walks past Aurora earning a chuckle form her'

'As the landing ramp opens, Aurora and Chip stop dead in their tracks at the sigh of White Pearl, standing next to Steven'

Steven: "H-Hey guys!"

W.P: "Neon Diamond. White Diamond has requested your presence" 'White Pearl says ominously earning a sigh from Chip'

Chip: "Allright. You go meet with the others. I'll see what this is about" 'Chip says to Aurora who hesitantly agree's'

'A grey bube quickly Covers both Chip and Steven as they huddle together'

Steven: "Atleast we get to talk to White?" 'Steven says in a hopeful tone'

Chip: "It wont be much of a conversation...." 'Chip says with a sigh earning a nervous chuckle from Steven'

'After a short while, White Pearl pushes Steven our of the Bubble leaving Chip rather confused as he stands with her'

W.P: "White Diamond wishes to speak with you Privately" 'White Pearl says sending a shiver up Chip's robotic spine'

'After some time passes, the bubble opens up and dissolves causing Chip to squint his eyes, due to the light coming from white herself'

White: "Neon Diamond. It is good to see you have returned to Homeworld. I had feared you went rogue" 'White says with a cold smile'

Chip: "Well to be honest. I hadnt planned on coming back" 'Chip says with a sigh'

White: "Then what would the reason that you came back be?" 'White asks coldly, a hint of curiosity in her voice'

'Chip pauses in thought, calculating the best way to approach the current scenario'

Chip: "When you, Yellow and Blue launched your attack on earth. You expected it to wipe out the remaining gems on the planet. But that's not what happened" 'Chip says catching White's attention'

Chip: "The Gems that were effected were corrupted. Turned into mindless animals running off of primal instinct. However there is a way to fix them"

White: "And how would you propose we fix these "Corrupted gems"

Chip: "It would require the four components used within the corruption. Well, technically three components. You, Blue and Yellow would have to use your powers on them. Along with Pink's healing ability to reverse their corruption" 'Chip says earning a thoughtful hum from White'

White: "Perhaps I shall think about it..."

Chip: "....Perhaps?"

White: "Yes. There is much to do. We cant just run off to some back water planet for a handful of Gems" 'White says causing Chip's left eye to flare a dull red color'

Chip: "But YOU are the one that caused this. So you need to fix it!" 'Chip says growing agitated'

'White's smile fades replaced by a calm look on her face. Having noticed the red color in his eyes'

White: "Neon I must warn you. You are stepping out of line.." 'White says calmly earning a growl from Chip as both of his eyes turn a dull red'

Chip: "I quite frankly dont care. You and the other Diamonds are the ones who caused this problem. And I expect you to-"

'Chip is swiftly cut off by a beam of white light hitting him, his eyes flickering before he is shut down causing him to fall to the ground'

'White simply smiles as her Pearl walks over standing next to Chip'

White: "I believe Neon requires a Tune up. Do take him to...you know where" 'White says knowing fully well that the Pearl has to follow her orders'

'A grey bubble forms around the two before shooting off, eventually stopping in a large dark room'

'The bubble floats over to a large decrepit throne. A series of wires can be seen hanging above it'

'Once the bubble pops Chip is placed in the throne. The Wires instantly connecting to his head before White Pearl simply leaves the room'

'The room lights up a bright vibrant Blue. Along the walls several half broken down Metamorin Chassis can be seen hooked upto similar wires that have been connected to Chip'

'As the room is filled with a light whirring noise the lights flicker for a moment. Being followed by Chip's eyes flickering a  blood color'

'After a moment of peice a blood red circle appears inside Chip's left eye. A series of whirring noises following it as the closest Metamorin body twitches'

???: "The day is soon to come. A world where only the color of red will run..."

*To be continued*