(Chapter Two- The Calm Before The Storm)

Steven: "So this is your new weapon?" 'Steven asks with stars in his eyes while Chip holds the massive Warhammer resting it on his shoulder'

Chip: "Yeah, mum gave it to me when we went out the other day, it's actually a lot heavier than I expected it to be" 'Chip says chuckling lightly while him and Steven stand on the beach'

'Steven walks around Chip before looking at the Large black and blue Warhammer'

Steven: "What does that do?" 'Steven asks pointing at a small trigger on the handle of the Hammer'

Chip: "I'm nor...sure" 'Chip says taking the Warhammer in both of his hands'

'Chip tilts the hammer slightly getting a better look at the trigger, Chip puls the trigger causing the back of the Warhammer to open up turning into a thruster'

'The thruster fires out a blue flame before rocketing the hammer forward slamming it into the ground causing  sand to explode in all directions'

'When the dust settles a blagk scorch mark can be seen where the Hammer collided with the ground, the head of the hammer seems to have a fading orange glow to it'

'Chip can be seen with stars in his eyes while Steven is laying in a bubble on the other side of the beach'

 Pearl: "What happened?!" 'Pearl yells in worry as she rushes outside with Garnet calmly following behind her'

'Pearl runs over to Steven who is now sitting up clearly dazed but otherwise he seems fine'

'Chip can be heard giggling to himself excitedly as a cartoon like smile spreads across his face while he looks at the large weapon in his hands'

Steven: "Chip has a rocket hammer!!" 'Steven cheers once he manages to stand back up'

'Chip continues his excited Giggling while looking at his hammer, his eyes having turned into sparkling neon green stars while Garnet walks over to him'

Garnet: "So I can assume you like your new weapon?" 'Garnet asks with a amused smile, in response Chip hops from foot to foot while letting out a series of excited beeps'

Pearl: "Just be careful please..." 'Pearl says sighing once she has finished looking over Steven incase he got hurt'

Steven: "I dont think you'll be able to train with Connie using that though!" 'Steven says laughing nervously, Chip's smile falters for a moment before Garnet places a hand on his shoulder'

Garnet: "Guess that means I'll have to take her place then, I think I'll be able to handle a few swings from that behemoth of a weapon" 'Garnet says causing Chip's smile to widen once more before he looks back at his Hammer'

Pearl: "I pity whatever ends up fighting you on missions now that you have this, it could poof a gem instantly!" 'Pearl says chuckling as Chip rests the hammer down'

'Chip throws his hands into the air beeping excitedly before his arms open up on the bottom of them'

'A blue energy blade forms on the bottom with a short spark as they do so'

'Chip brings his arms down in surprise before his eyes and smile widen even more'

'Steven throws a small rock at Chip who swings his arm at the rock cleaving it in two like a hot knife through butter'

Pearl: "Oh my! You have energy particle blades?" 'Pearl asks in surprise as Chip deactivates the glowing blue energy blades'

Chip: "Apparently!" 'Chip says chuckling excitedly'

Garnet: "I never thought you would be such a weapon dork" 'Garnet says chuckling lightly as she crosses her arms'

Chip: "But it's so cool!" 'Chip says lifting the Warhammer back up resting it on his shoulder'

Chip: "I never would have even thought to attach a rocket thruster to the back of a blunt force weapon!"

'Before Chip can continue rambling Garnet ruffles his hair cutting him off'

Garnet: "Well young man, we need your help finishing up the drill, so put that Warhammer away and get over to the barn" 'Garnet says teasingly'

'Chip rolls his eyes before picking up his Warhammer and flying back to the Beach house'

*To be continued*