(Chapter Six- The Birthday Pt1)

'At the moment the Crystal gems are scrambling to set up a birthday party before Chip and Aurora wake up, having decided to take the opportunity of them both being asleep'

'Near the edge of the cliff they had set up picnic tables, balloons and all sorts of other party decorations'

Steven: "Come on guys! They're gonna wake up soon!" 'Steven says enthusiastically as Carbonite flies over head with Lapis, the two of them hanging  a large banner between two poles they had stuck in the ground'

Stretch: "Dosent this seem a little....over board?" 'Stretch asks as she stands next to Peridot'

Peridot: "Of course not. This is an earth based tradition. From what I've read the Metamorin's had these too though" 'Peridot says desmissivley'

Amethyst: "Man I hope he likes the cake, took us all night to bake that!" 'Amethyst says as she looks at the comically large cake infront of her'

Pearl: "I still think that's too much" 'Pearl says crossing her arms, a amused smile forming on her face'

Connie: "I don't know, if we need too we can just let Amethyst eat the rest of it!" 'Connie says earning a laugh from Steven'

'As Garnet stands overseeing the whole ordeal Bismuth walks upto her, a confused look on her face'

Bismuth: "So! What's the reason we're going all out on this thing?" 'Bismuth asks curiously, causing a smile to form on Garnet's face'

Garnet: "Because today is going to be a special day" 'Garnet says innocently, Ruby's personality shining through'

Bismuth: "Why do I feel like you arent talking about the party?" 'Bismuth asks with a smirk, placing her hands on her hips'

Garnet: "Because I'm not" 'Garnet says with her smile growing larger'

Pearl: "You're future vision worked this time didnt it!" 'Pearl asks with a excited smile as she jumps into the conversation'

Garnet: "Yes, today my future vision worked on showing me a possible future for this party. And a very likley one at that" 'Garnet says crossing her arms before walking away'

Pearl: "Wha- you cant just leave without telling us! I need details!" 'Pearl says chasing after Garnet'

Bismuth: "Sheesh, whatsup with her? It's like she never knew Garnet had future vision" 'Bismuth says with a loud laugh'

Steven: "It's because Garnet's future vision never works when Chip is involved"

Connie: "Yeah, so I'm assuming somthing important is going to happen" 'Connie says as she stands next to Steven'

Bismuth: "Huh, guess that makes sense, the metal head always was a wild card, Y'know with the whole time travel thing" 'Bismuth says with a chuckle'

Connie: "I'll go see if they're awake!" 'Connie says jogging off towards the beach house'

'As Connie runs off and the rest of the Crystal gems continue their work, a pair of loud heavy footsteps can be heard  before a shadow looms over Steven'

'The group stops what they are doing with their eyes growing wide'

Carbonite: "Oh HELL NO!" 'Carbonite says with her eyes turning bright red'

'Rather quickly Connie found herself at the Beach house, all the training she had been doing with Pearl must be paying off'

'Connie walks around the Beachouse, texting someone momentarily before the Gem door opens catching her attention'

'Her confused look instantly changes to one of amusement as Aurora steps out of the room'

'Both her and Chip clearly have just woken up, Aurora is wearing an overly large black and blue Jacket with a pair of gray sweat pants'

'She can be seen lifting Chip up with her arms wrapped around his abdomen, a tired look of anger crossing his face'

'He can be seen wearing his usual black and Blue glowing hoodie and jeans suggesting he fell asleep rather quickly'

Connie: "I take it you two slept well?" 'Connie asks laughing lightly as Aurora fixes her hair'

Aurora: "Yeah, but someone kept having nightmares so he's a lil grumpy" 'Aurora says with a drowsy smile as Chip beeps to himself darkly'

Aurora: "Oh hush" 'Aurora says looking down at Chip'

Connie: "Well come on out to the Gems cliff when you're ready, Garnet says it's important" 'Connie says earning a nod from Aurora'

'Back at the Cliff most of the Crystal gems can be seen standing on gaurd, Save for Garnet, despite her bubbling anger'

'Behind Steven a gem had walked up to him, one they had not expected to see. At all'

'Jasper had walked up behind Steven, but instead of her usual angry persona being the apparent one, she looks rather uncomfortable'

Jasper: "Where's the kid." 'Jasper asks awkwardly, for once doing her best to not start a fight'

Carbonite: "Why in the HELL would we tell you?!" 'Carbonite asks pulling her Polearm out of her gem'

Pearl: "That's right! You tormented him!" 'Pearl says summoning her Spear causing Bismuth's eyes to widen'

Bismuth: "She did what to my nephew?" 'Bismuth asks darkly as she forms her hands into blades'

Jasper: "Look. I'm not here to fight this time" 'Jasper says slightly annoyed, taking the group by surprise slightly'

Steven: "The.....why ARE you here?" 'Steven asks with a nervous chuckle'

Jasper: "Because before I was corrupted, he told me he would be willing to teach me how to live on earth...." 'Jasper says with a sigh'

Garnet: "Of course he would" 'Garnet says with a soft smile forming on her face'

Amethyst: "And you're taking him up on that offer?" 'Amethyst asks slightly surprised'

Jasper: "I dont have much to lose" 'Jasper says with a defeated sigh'

'As the group try to do their best with Jasper around, Aurora and Chip make their way up the large hill, Chip still being carried by Aurora. Not by choice however'

'Aurora is now dressed in an appropriately sized purple jacket with a light white undershirt and a pair of light blue jeans'

Chip: "Cant we just go back to bed...." 'Chip asks tiredly'

Aurora: "Afraid not, Connie said that it was important, cant wait" 'Aurora says with a yawn'

Chip: "Can you atleast put me down?"

Aurora: "Will you run off?"

Chip: "......No comment" 'Chip says with a sigh earning a light smile from Aurora'

*To be continued*