(Chapter Five- A Growing Bond)

'Within the Beach house Sapphire and Ruby can be found sitting infront of Chip and Aurora, Aurora having been a little more clingy due to her being in a new environment'

'Ruby and Sapphire are currently waiting for a response from Chip after telling him about their upcoming wedding'

Chip: "I shall be assisting in the set up of this event." 'Chip says in a serious tone, his eyes turning to a vibrant green color'

Sapphire: "Oh, Steven is already-"

Chip: "It wasnt a question" 'Chip says with a innocent smile'

Ruby: "So your opinion on this is .."

Chip: "Positive. It wont change much for me, but from what I can tell it is rather important to the both of you. So i am going to help" 'Chip says with a calm tone''

'After Ruby and Sapphire share a short look of curiosity the door to the beach house opens wide with Steven and Amethyst stepping inside along with Peridot'

Amethyst: "Were Back!" 'Amethyst says loudly only to cut herself off when she notices Chip'

Chip: "I do believe that is my line thank you" 'Chip says with a grin'

Peridot: "The Chip has returned!!" 'Peridot says loudly raising her arms'

Amethyst: "And he brought a friend~" 'Amethyst says in a sing-song tone of voice'

Chip: "Oh christ not this again" 'Chip says quietly only to get a flick on the forehead from Ruby'

Ruby: "Watch your language" 'Ruby says sternly'

'Ruby is quickly interrupted by Steven poping up and giving Chip a hug'

Steven: "I knew you'd be back!" 'Steven says excitedly'

Chip: "So, anyone know where Carbonite is?" 'Chip asks curiously'

'The group suddenly goes quiet before Chip is picked up by the back of his jacket'

Carbonite: "Oh I'm right here! And I have a question for you" 'Carbonite says sweetly causing Chip's eyes to go black nervously'

Chip: "And what would that be?" 'Chip asks with a nervous chuckle'

Carbonite: "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!" 'Carbontie yells angrilly as she turns Chip now holding him by the collar of his jacket'

'Chip is quickly pulled away from Carbonite by Aurora who is now protectively holding Chip next to her, her free arm being used to hold her sword against Carbonite'

Aurora: "Back the FUCK up" 'Aurora says with her voice doubling as her eyes and hair glow a dark red causing Carbonite to back up in surpise'

'Steven quickly runs inbetween Crabonite and Aurora holding his hands out to stop them'

Steven: "Woah! Everyone just. Calm down" 'Steven says causing Aurora to bring Chip closer to herself'

'While Aurora has an extreamly protective look about her at the moment, Chip looks rather uncomfortable'

'A neon blue flush can be seen across his face while his eyes remain black, he gently taps Aurora getting her attention'

Chip: "Hey Aurora. Not that this isnt swell and all but Carbonite isnt a threat, she's more like my....sister?" 'Chip says as if asking himself the last part'

'Aurora looks at Chip before gently setting him down however still keeping him close to her as she lowers her sword'

Steven: "Everyone calm now?" 'Steven asks earning a nod from Carbonite'

Chip: "I think so" 'Chip says noticing Aurora's still on edge state'

'Chip sighs before turning to the rest of the Crystal gems that are inside'

Chip: "Excuse us for a moment" 'Chip says before gently grabbing Aurora's wrist and pulling her out of the house'

Chip: "So, what was that about?" 'Chip asks Aurora once the both of them are outside'

'Aurora stops and hangs her head before storing her sword in her gem'

Aurora: "I panicked" 'Aurora says with a sigh'

Aurora: "I thought you were in danger and my instincts took over..." 'Aurora says still looking down'

Chip: "C'mon you know I can handle myself" 'Chip says with a shrug'

Aurora: "That's not the point. I didnt want to see you get hurt I....couldnt!" 'Aurora says becoming agitated, her eyes flaring a dull blue'

Chip: "I'm durable! I got shot by Yellows lightning and survived....the second time anyway" 'Chip says with a nervous chuckle'

'Aurora growls in annoyance as her hair and eyes turn an orange color'

Aurora: "Do you have any clue how worried I was when Blue's Pearl carried you into your room?! Thats how I felt inside! I didnt want to lose you!" 'Aurora says with her eyes flaring a mixture between pink and red'

'Aurora quickly stops talking as a bright neon purple blush covers her face while Chip stands with a dull blue blush glowing on his cheeks'

'Aurora stutters momentarily before her eyes start to glitch, Aurora abruptly goes limp as her eyes turn off, Chip quickly stabilizing her from falling'

'Pearl quickly comes jogging up the stairs to the beach house, a look of worry mixed with confusion on her face'

Pearl: "I heard shouting is everything allright?" 'Pearl asks quickly'

Chip: "I think S- wait how much did you hear?" 'Chip asks in a almost horrified voice'

Pearl: "Nothing, I just heard shouting" 'Pearl says turning to Aurora'

Chip: "Wanna open the door? She crashed and now I kinda need to carry her to the couch" 'Chip says earning a chuckle from Pearl'

'Once Pearl opens the door Chip manages to limp Aurora's unconsious body over to the couch, gently laying her down when he does so'

'He then makes his way upto the magic door inside the Beach house with a tired sigh'

Pearl: "Where are you going? You just got back" 'Pearl asks as Ruby and Sapphire look up from the kitchen counter they were sitting at'

Chip: "I'm going to bed, it's been a long day and I have experienced a cavalcade of things I do not understand. Sleep is necessary" 'Chip says as the door opens up to his room quickly closing behind him'

'Ruby and Sapphire then look to Pearl who has a rather mischievous grin on her face'

Ruby: "You know what they were arguing about dont you?"

Pearl: "Yep, I heard everything" 'Pearl says earning a chuckle from Sapphire'

Sapphire: "Oh do tell!" 'Sapphire says in an excited tone'

*To be continued*