(Chapter Two- Malachite, The Cluster And....A Robot?!)

'Weeks have passed since the start of the drill construction, it was now finished looking much different that Peridot would have liked due to Chip's intervention'

'Steven also had his birthday which as expected caused some form of Chaos to ensue however it was calmed and enjoyed near its end'

'Moments ago Steven had fallen asleep and somehow managed to connect with a water melon Steven on an island, they had built and entire civilization which was impressive enough however a dark secret was being held on that island and that secret was......Malachite'

'Suffice to say the Gems were instantly on the move to find the fusion and stop it, Steven was told to stay at the barn and wait with Peridot, Chip was told he had to stay behind aswell'

'Of course the Cyborg didnt take that too well, he figured he was finally ready to help the Crystal gems after the homeworld invasion but they thought otherwise, especially Garnet, while she thought Chip needed to improve more before fighting a fusion like Malachite she also couldnt let him anywhere near Jasper in fear of him losing all the progress he has made mentally'

'Chip is currently sitting cross legged infront of the barn next to his Warhammer With Peridot, Steven had fallen asleep trying to connect with another watermelon Steven'

Peridot: "Atleast you dont have to fight?" 'Peridot says with a confused smiled as she tries to cheer Chip up'

'Chip grumbles to himself his eyes having turned a dull orange color while he impatiently taps his fingers against his legs'

'Peridot sighs to herself before looking back to the drill, the large thrusters attached can be seen holding the drill upward like four separate arms coming out of the sides of the drill base, it's a much more high tech design than Peridot had originally planned'

Peridot: "Look I know you dont really....Like me all that much, I mean I did try to destroy you all on...multiple occassions, but I really do want to help the Crystal gems" 'Peridot says attempting to start a conversation of sorts'

'Silence falls between the two again leaving the Dorito haired gem to think to herself'

Chip: "I....just want to help them protect the earth.."

Peridot: "Huh?"

Chip: "I've spent all this time training and learning how to controll my abilites for when we finally found Malachite, and when we do I'm not allowed to help!" 'Chip says as he visibly begins to grow angry'

'Peridot thinks for a moment letting her mind drift back to when she first arrived with Jasper, Chip had first entered his combat mode due to Jasper proofing Garnet, Peridot's eyes widen for a moment before sighing to herself'

Peridot: "This is about Jasper isnt it?"

Chip: "Of course it is! No matter how hard I try to not think about it, no matter how much hope I hold for her I just...."

Peridot: "Just what?"

'Chip stops talking his hands twitching infront of his face, his eyes can be seen flickering on and off momentarily'

Chip: "No matter what I think about her all i want" 'Chip continues with his voice beginning to glitch'

Chip: "I-Is to h-have my hands WRAPPED AROUND HER NECK" 'Chip says his eye flickering to a glowing red blurr, his voice had turned into a much darker and commanding tone causing Peridot to tense up'

Peridot: "Y-Your eyes...." 'Peridot says looking at Chip'

'Indeed the Young Cyborg's eyes had changed, while they are still very blurry and misshapen the vague shape of a Diamond can be seen in them'

'Chip's eyes flicker before they go out and he Leans forward slowly falling over, peridot quickly steadies him before his eyes come back online with a dull blue glow'

Peridot: "What was that?!" 'Peridot says her eyes wide in alarm while Chip holds his head tiredly'

Chip: "I...I'm not sure I got really angry and it was like my entire body was supercharged.....then my chest felt like it was being torn apart from the inside" 'Chip says gently placing a hand on his chest'

'Out of nowhere the Ground rumbles violently causing Peridot to jump up and run over to Steven'

'After a moment Steven wakes up jumping to his feet in a daze'

Steven: "The Cluster is forming!!" 'Steven yells as the ground rumbles'

Peridot: "We noticed!!"

' Steven and Peridot begin running towards the Drill only to stop when a large leg like appendage bursts from the ground'

'Three more legs following before they pull a large robot like body out of the ground, its body is as big as the truck inside the barn itself while a large tank like barrel rests on top of the square head of it'

Steven: "What is that??!" 'Steven asks as the robot begins to walk towards him and Peridot'

'The robot aims its barrel at the two before its side is hit by a blue beam of energy staggering it as it explodes'

'Chip runs inbetween the drill and the robot his Warhammer in hand, the robot begins to regain its foot hold while letting out a metallic groan'

Steven: "Chip! Let's go!" 'Steven yells as him and Peridot climb into the drill'

Chip: "You two go take care of the cluster! I'll handle....this thing" 'Chip says looking up at the imposing figure before him'

Peridot: "You sure you can take care of that thing?!" 'Peridot yells loudly as the Drill begins to activate, the thrusters glowing a vibrant blue'

'Chip smirks to himself, his eyes turning a burning red color as the back of the Warhammer opens up showing a equally dark red glow'

Chip: "No doubt, itll be a good way to blow off some steam too" 'Chip says darkly as the back of the hammer erupts into a glowing red beam of fire causing it to rumble like a engine'

*To be continued*