(Chapter Three- A Rebelious Plan)

'It has nearly been a week since Chip fell sick, it took him three days to wake back up and since then he has been in a rather great deal of pain. At the moment he seems to be doing much better than before, he is currently sitting on the couch With Connie and Steven looking through a book'

Connie: "Actually it's pronounced Palanquin"

Chip: "I could have told you that" 'Chip says tiredly'

'The sound of the Warp pad causes Steven and Connie to rush towards it with the book in hand'

'Chip sighs activating his holographic screens, He switches through his files absently before landing on his system diagnostics'

'The diagnostics show multiple red areas where his sickness has effected the most. He stops before zooming in on his chest, his on board repair systems flicker  from a normal hologram to orange for a moment causing him to hum nervously'

'The holographic screen's glitch for a moment before stabilizing. They seem to repeat the process before the start glitching entirely'

Chip: "Uhh wh-"

'Chip is swiftly cut off by a eruption of blue energy sparking around his chest, Once again his chest had started flashing a dark blue color while he clutches the center of his chest in pain'

' Chip grits his teeth in pain before opening his eyes activating his holographic screens once more'

'The diagnostics show the cube like device inside of his chest flickering from white to red in the activity section, his reactor however seems to be rapidly lowering in power output'

'Chip raises his fist before slamming it into the center of his chest producing a loud metal bang to ring out through the Beach house'

'Chip takes a deep breath now being able to breath properly, his chest has stopped sparking however it still seems to be flashing dark blue'

'Once Chip has calmed down he starts to hear the Gems arguing with Steven, Chip curiously walks over using the wall to keep his balance'

Steven: "Does this have somthing to do with Pink Diamond? I already know that mom shattered her so what is there about this you cant tell me?!" 'Steven asks angrilly'

'Chip's eyes widen as he leans around the corner listening intently, Sure he knew Pink was shattered but why didnt the others tell him how? Or by who? WHEN did they even figure that out? Due to his current health the last few days have been quite the blur for him'

Amethyst: "Chip!" 'Amethyst says loudly causing Chip to find himself being shaken gently by her'

Chip: "Huh, yeah whatsup?" 'Chip asks shaking his head'

Amethyst: "Are you allright? You havent been responding for like ten minutes dude" 'Amethyst asks curiously'

'Chip looks around himself finding he is sitting back on the couch. Now he is genuinely confused. When did he sit back down? When did he go back to the living room at all?'

Amethyst: "Yo dude, I think you need to go back to laying down" 'Amethyst says chuckling'

Chip: "N-No I'm good, I'm cool" 'Chip says lightly shaking his head'

Chip: "Where'd everyone else go?" 'Chip asks curiously looking around noticing the empty room'

Amethyst: "Eh, Steven and Connie went to talk to Greg and I have no single clue where Garnet and Pearl went. I wasnt paying attention" 'Amethyst says shrugging her shoulders'

'Chip smiles slightly only for his expression to quickly change as he grabs his chest in sligh pain'

Amethyst: "Yo whatsup with your chest flashing and junk? You figure anything out?"

Chip: "No, not yet. Best I can tell is it's some sort of connection error with my other systems" 'Chip says sighing'

Amethyst: "Well dont worry bout it man, you can just lay around and Chill, I know all about that" 'Amethyst says nudging Chip's shoulder with smirk'

Chip: "Well Carbonite has been rather scarce lately so it would be nice to get some down time" 'Chip says with a soft smile'

Amethyst: "I know right? Like she was practically following you everywhere but Pearl talked to her now she dosent!"

Chip: "That would explain a lot actually..."

Amethyst: "So. Whaddya wanna do?" 'Amethyst asks curiously'

'Chip stops in thought for a moment, his eyes suddenly grow serious'

Chip: "What does Steven wanna talk to Greg about?" 'Chip asks curiously'

Amethyst: "Uhh, somthin about going to find wherever that palanquin or whatever it is. He said he was done being lied too" 'Amethyst says chuckling'

Chip: "I'm going with them"

Amethyst: "Woah, you sure about that? You arent exactly in the best condition my guy" 'Amethyst says instantly becoming alarmed'

Chip: "I need to go. Somehow me and Steven's afflictions are connected. And if he feels a reason to go there because of it then maybe I'll find some answers" 'Chip says crossing his legs'

Amethyst: "I dunno man, Garnet probably wont like that idea" 'Amethyst says causing Chip to stop in silence'

'Chip thinks to himself curiously before looking back up at Amethyst, his eyes turning a dull silver color'

Chip: "Well I guess it's a good thing I'm not gonna tell her" 'Chip says causing Amethyst to go wide eye'd'

Amethyst: "YOU are going to LIE?" 'Amethyst says laughing slightly'

Chip: "Its not lying if you dont say anything about it"

Amethyst: "I like it!" 'Amethyst says snapping her fingers as she stands up'

Chip: "I'll need you to keep Carbonite distracted when we leave though, I am going to go talk to greg"

Amethyst: "You got it chief" 'Amethyts says chuckling'

'Chip walks outside of the beach house before taking off into the air flying towards Greg's car wash'

Greg: "Yeah I can call in a favor with Andy to-"

'Greg is cut off by Chip landing behind Steven, a metal bang coming from him as he lands on the concrete'

Steven: "Chip! What're you doin here?" 'Steven asks curiously'

Chip: "I may have heard you were trying to find that palanquin. And I may want to come with you" 'Chip says chuckling nervously'

Steven: "Oh! Yeah! But why?"

Chip: "Well we both are kinda having the same thing happen to us, save for you not being sick" 'Chip says sitting down'

Greg: "Well, there wont be anymore room in the plane I dont think...." 'Greg says in thought'

Greg: "But i guess you could technically Fly WITH the plane" 'Greg says chuckling'

Steven: "Oh! You'll get to meet uncle Andy!"

'Chip tilts his head in confusion while Steven helps him up'

Steven: "When are we leaving?" 'Steven asks his dad as serious look spread across his face'

Greg: "Eh we'll see. Whenever Andy can fly up I guess"

'Chip nods his head before turning to Steven'

Chip: "So were both sneaking out without the Gems knowing?"

Steven: "Yep!"

Chip: "Good to know we're on the same page"

*To be continued*