(Chapter Five- Suspicion)

'Above homeworld a massive sonic boom erupts as the Eclipse comes out of Warp causing multiple gems to stop in their tracks looking up in awe of the massive ship'

Chip: "I was not ready for that" 'Chip says with pushing himself off of the ground'

Aurora: "Please give me a warning next time...." 'Aurora says through the communication line, an audible daze in her voice'

'Shortly after a holographic screen pops up with a Yellow Diamond in the center of it, after a moment to recover Chip stands up turning back Into his half Diamond form'

'As Chip fully stands up the screen changes to a video call from Yellow, and she does not look pleased'

Yellow: "What are you doing?!" 'Yellow asks loudly, frustration evident in her voice'

Chip: "Coming back to homeworld after a expidition gone wrong" 'Chip says cracking his back'

Yellow: "I mean the loud explosion you just caused! Why are you firing weapons on homeworld!?" 'Yellow asks causing Chip to tilt his head in confusion'

Chip: "What...weapons?" 'Chip asks causing Yellow to stop in a slightly confused state'

Yellow: "So you...didnt fire any weapons?"

Chip: "No! I just came out of warp drive!" 'Chip says throwing his arms into the air'

'Yellow stops with a puzzled look on her face as Aurora comes up behind Chip performing the Diamond salute'

Yellow: "When you land open the hanger bay, there are things we must discuss" 'Yellow says before the communication channel cuts off'

Aurora: "She's going to flip when she see's the Blaster tank isnt she?"

Chip: "Definetly" 'Chip says as he activates the ship's auto landing sequence'

'As the ship lands the two Metamorin/Gem hybrids make their way down to the hanger bay, while Aurora checks on the Blaster tank Chip opens the large hanger door'

'The moment the ship lands Yellow walks into the massive hanger'

Yellow: "I swear, first you leave on some exploration mission without alerting anyone, and then you dont respond for three days perhaps next time you sha-"

'Yellow cuts herself off noticing the Blaster tank walking to one of the farthest parking spots'

Yellow: "What...is that" 'Yellow asks in a stern tone'

Chip: "That is a Metamorin Blaster Tank!" 'Chip says pulling his walking stick out from his gem'

Yellow: "I know what it is I mean WHY is it here!" 'Yellow asks stepling forward in annoyance'

Chip: "It is HERE because I wanted it here, it is part of my heritage therefore I wished to save a peice of it" 'Chip says stepping forward aswell'

Yellow: "Neon you do not understand those "Blaster tanks" as the Metamorin's called them shattered thousands of gems!" 'Yellow says visibly frustrating Chip'

Chip: "Yeah? Well homeworld must have killed MILLIONS of Metamorin's!" 'Chip says causing Yellow's eyes to widen in anger'

Chip: "Y'know that entire battle field was littered with Metamorin technology! We even came across a group of wandering droids that thought the war was still going on!" 'Chip says in a thoughtful tone'

Yellow: "So what? Metamorin technology is incredibly durable" 'Yellow states coldly'

Chip: "Exactly, so how is it that the Metamorin species seemed to just...go extinct out if the blue?" 'Chip asks causing Yellow subconsciously take a step back'

Chip: "And since homeworld was the opposing to the Metamorin's it makes me wonder" 'Chip says with his eyes turning a dull red color'

'Yellow takes a step backward recognizing the shade of red, a look of anger crossing Chip's face'

Chip: "Are you hiding somthing from me?" 'Chip asks with a dark voice as he steps forward, his Diamond shaped eyes flickering between a black and white background'

Aurora: "My Diamond...are you allright?" 'Aurora asks from behind Chip, the sound of concern audible in her voice'

'Chip turns his gaze to Aurora, a look of anger still on his face, his eyes slowly return back to their normal blue'

Chip: "I....uh" 'Chip says slightly dazed, as if he hadn't realized what happened'

Chip: "What is it you came here to tell me Yellow?" 'Chip asks with his breathing slightly hitched'

Yellow: "I-I came to inform you that you will be stationed in the throne room as security during a trial that is going to take place soon"

Chip: "Allright...who's being places on trial?"

Yellow: "The one who shattered pink Diamond, Rose Quartz" 'Yellow says before turning and walking away'

'Chip stops wide eye'd an alarmed look on his face'

Aurora: "What's wrong?" 'Aurora asks walking up next to Chip'

Chip: "If its who i think it is being brought here then we may have a problem...." 'Chip says with a sigh'

Aurora: "Its someone from earth?" 'Aurora asks noticing the worried look on Chip's face'

Chip: "It's very likley, and if it is...we may have to....aid them in escape" 'Chip says as the hanger bay door closes'

'Aurora stops with wide eyes, a look of alarm and surpise on her face'

Aurora: "I thought you were like...one hundred percent loyal to the Diamond authority" 'Aurora says in surpise placing a hand on her hip'

Chip: "Not when it comes to my family, if they hurt anyone from earth they will have to deal with me personally" 'Chip says walking back to the bridge of the ship, Aurora close behind'

Aurora: "So what are you doing?" 'Aurora asks watching Chip place his hands on the large command console in the very front of the ship'

Chip: "I'm adding earth's coordinates into the warp drive systems, I'm also checking on the shield systems, if we need to make a quick get away, I want to make sure we have a way to do so" 'Chip says as his eyesockets glow bright green'

Aurora: "And what if someone accesses the ship's systems?"

Chip: "They cant, only Metamorin's can interface with the ship system's, besides. It's only a fail safe" 'Chip says taking his hands off of the command console'

Aurora: "Right, have to stay one step ahead" 'Aurora says with a small smile as Chip walks past her'

*To be continued*