(Chapter Four- A Promise Broken)

'For nearly two hours straight Chip had been wandering around the massive Blue Arm shaped ship as it sailed through the stars'

'Blue had told him to look around the ship, do his best to keep himself entertained while she was piloting it'

'He had seen nearly every tech related aspect of the ship, the reactor room, control systems and even a onboard relay system'

'He is currently looking out a large window star gazing, his eyes practically sparkling as he watches the stars fly by'

'Chip seems to be completley mesmerized by the colors speeding by the window to the point where he dosent hear nor feel the loud and heavy footsteps walking towards him'

Blue: "It is truly beautiful is it not?" 'Blue asks softly snapping Chip out of his daze'

'Blue had indeed found him, she had also crouched down slightly to get a better look through the window'

Chip: Y-Yeah......I never thought I would ge to see this" 'Chip says turning back to the window, a look of awe still on his face'

'Chip's expression quickly changes to confusion before he turns back to Blue, who has a soft smile on her face as she looks out the window'

Chip: "Wait....if you're here who's piloting the ship?"

Blue: "Oh no need to worry, this ship has a auto piloting system" 'Blue says looking back down at Chip'

Chip: "So why'd you come looking for me?" 'Chip asks curiously'

Blue: "Well you have been gone for quite some time. I was worried you may have gotten lost as we are approaching our destination" 'Blue says softly before looking back at Chip, her expression softening slightly when she notices the nervous look on Chip's face'

Blue: "Do not worry, I will make sure you are safe, I gave you my word" 'Blue says holding her hand out letting Chip climb onto it'

Chip: "You cant really blame me for being nervous....I'm going somewhere that I consider hostile territory.."

Blue: "While yes you may be in danger if you came by yourself. I believe being by me may convince other Gems you are not a threat" 'Blue says in thought'

Chip: "I'm still going to hide though"

Blue: "Oh absolutley, we cannot let you be seen if possible, If Yellow were to find you...." 'Blue says her voice trailing off, a slightly worried expression on her face'

Blue: "But that is not going to happen, this will work, one way or another you will get the repairs you need" 'Blue says hesitantly as she raises her cloak'

Blue Pearl: "My Diamond....we are approaching the planet" 'Blue Pearl says as Chip climbs up into the cloak near Blue's head'

'Chip's eyes widen slightly as he takes in the sight of the gem homeworld, the planet is quite literally split in two, with four large rings around it'

Blue: "Make sure you cannot be seen, we shall be leaving the ship momentarily" 'Blue says as the ship begins its landing sequence'

'As the ship lands it rocks back and forth momentarily causing Chip to use his hand thrusters to balance himself before he manages to hide once more deactivating the thrusters'

Chip: "Here we go...." 'Chip says as Blue boards her palanquin, the palanquin quickly disembarks from the ship and begins walking across the large runway like path, the cheering of Gems can be heard all around'

Blue: "You are doing very well" 'Blue whispers quietly to Chip being able to practically feel the fear radiate from him'

Chip: "That still dosent help the fact that I could be found out at any moment..." 'Chip whispers back causing Blue to hum as the Palanquin enters a large building'