(Chapter Four- The Test Begins)

'Yellow Diamond can be seen pacing infront of her throne, a worried look on her face'

Y.P: "My Diamond, what is it that is bothering you?" 'Yellow Pearl asks still preforming the Diamond Salute, having fixed her hair earlier after '

Yellow: "Its the upcoming test White has set up for Neon Diamond, I fear he may not be ready..." 'Yellow says continuing her pacing'

'Yellow Pearl stops her salute, slightly alarmed at her Diamond's state of worry'

Yellow: "From what I have seen he is rather adept at combat, however he dosent have enough...aggression for it,  he is too passive" 'Yellow says as she stops pacing'

Y.P: "If you dont mind me asking, what exactly do you mean My Diamond?" 'Yellow Pearl asks in confusion causing her Diamond to sigh as she sits down in her throne'

Yellow: "While I dont miss Blood Diamond....there were things he was much better at than Neon is. Combat being one of them. He lacks the same fire even if he has the same gem..." 'Yellow says rubbing her eyes'

'Yellow stops and activates one of her many screens, she leans in looking at it intently, her eyes going wide before she sighs to herself'

Y.P: "My Diamond, I'm afraid if you do not leave for the Coliseum now, you will be late for the preparations.." 'Yellow Pearl says causing Yellow to stand up'

Yellow: "Come along Pearl....." 'Yellow says causing her Pearl to follow all be it rather confused'

Y.P: "My Diamond? I thought I was to check on the latest colony?" 'Yellow Pearl says in confusion'

Yellow: "While that was what i had originally planned, I feel it would be best for you to be there....he should have the ones he calls his...."Friends" there" 'Yellow says causing her Pearl to tilt her head in confusion'

'Meanwhile at the the Coliseum Blue, Chip and B.P can be seen standing in the stands area designated for the Diamonds, Blue and B.P  still have their new hairstyles however B.P has her bangs covering her eye's once more'

Blue: "Are you allright?" 'Blue asks noticing the very nervous look on Chip's face'

Chip: "I think I'd rather have Yellow kill me again than go through with this..." 'Chip says nervously as he stands on Blue's shoulder'

Blue: "Not very funny of a joke" 'Blue says squinting at Chip'

Blue: "Besides, I requested for a few familiar faces to cheer you on" 'Blue says picking Chip up softly by his jacket hood'

'She places Chip down just in time for a finger to stretch around Chip catching his attention'

Stretch: "GREETINGS My Diamond, I hope this star cycle finds you well!" 'Stretch can be heard saying dramatically as she walks over to Chip, a cheesy grin plastered on her face'

Chip: "Stretch!" 'Chip says a small crossing his face'

Stretch: "That's me! I think? I dunno maybe theres another Peridot here I cant see!" 'Stretch says shrugging as her fingers return to normal'

???: "Ugh, and here I thought we were going to be formal" 'A Familiar voice says from behind Chip causing him to turn around only to be face to face with the Citrine he fought three days prior'

Citrine: "Hello Neon, How have you been?" 'Citrine says crossing her arms'

Chip: "You can just call me Chip you know?" 'Chip says shrugging'

Citrine: "Eh, I like calling you by your Diamond name better" 'Citrine says smirking'

Stretch: "And just to clear things up, I really dont wanna have to peice you back together again so...." 'Stretch says leaning into the conversation'

Citrine: "Dont worry about it, you've got this, I mean you beat me right?" 'Citrine says pushing stretch away by her face'

'Loud footsteps catch the group's attention as Yellow Diamond walks towards the group, instantly walking past her throne picking Chip up carefully'

Chip: "Woah, what'd I do?" 'Chip asks slightly alarmed'

Yellow: "Are you sure you are ready for this?" 'Yellow asks with a surprising amount of concern in her voice'

Chip: "I dont got much of a choice do I?" 'Chip asks causing Yellow to sigh to herself'

Yellow: "No I'm afraid you do not..." 'Yellow says her face softening slightly'

Blue: "I'm sure you will do great, just....try and be safe?" 'Blue asked stepping beside Yellow" '

Chip: "I dont know how safe I'll be considering im going to be fighting...." 'Chip says chuckling nervously'

Yellow: "Now, you will be fighting in a one versus one battle, however the gem you are facing....is a fusion..." 'Yellow says causing Chip to cringe slightly'

Blue: "Fusions here on homeworld are usually only soldier Gems, such as Rubies or even Citrine's. So you will likley be facing a high ranking soldier gem" 'Blue says warningly as Yellow sets Chip down'

Yellow: "Now, go down to the chambers, we will be here watching your fight" 'Yellow says as Citrine and Stretch start leading Chip away'

Blue: "Is he going to be okay?" 'Blue asks as she and Yellow sit in their respective thrones'

'Yellow turns to Blue noticing the very worried look on her face. Yellow sighs putting on a unsure smile'

Yellow: "I'm sure he will be..." 'Yellow says focusing on the arena'

'The Coliseum suddenly grows darker, as if the lights had been dimmed for dramatic effect causing the spectators to erupt into chatter'

'A pair of lights shine up onto the large White throne as a grayish white bubble appears on it only for it to vanish showing a White and grey Pearl, her left eye having a large crack across it'

White Pearl: "White Diamond cannot attend herself, so I shall spectate for her" 'the Pearl says with a creepy smile on her face, her arms outstretched slightly'

'Yellow and Blue look up at the Pearl in sligh disbelief, as if this occurence was rather rare'

Blue: "It seems she has some form of interest in this..." 'Blue says before the lights shine onto the Arena'

'On the far end of the Arena Chip can be seen walking out, his arms by his sides while his eyes glow a dim purple and blue mix'

'The large Arena door on the far side opens up while Chip's eyes go wide, a slight look of disappointment and irritation mixed together appearing on his face'

Chip: "Oh you have got to be shitting me" 'Chip says with his eyes turning a flame orange color'

*To be continued*