(Chapter Six- The First Date Pt.2)

'For nearly four hours Chip had been taking Aurora around the planet, showing her his favorite places for sight seeing'

'Despite having gone through space and having visited other Planets, Aurora seemed infatuated with the sights earth had to offer, clearly enjoying herself'

'At the moment however Aurora and Chip find themselves sitting atop a mountain, watching the sunset'

Aurora: "I see why you missed this place when you were on homeworld" 'Aurora says with a chuckle as she sits on the edge of the cliff'

Chip: "Eh, homeworld wasnt that bad, I just really didnt like the way others were treated there" 'Chip says with a shrug'

Aurora: "Well I'm glad we left when we did" 'Aurora says turning her head to Chip'

Chip: "Why's that?" 'Chip asks curiously, his eyes turning into question Marks'

Aurora: "Because I got to explore, I got to learn about life outside of what I was made for" 'Aurora says with a content smile'

'Chip smiles softly, enjoying the rather peaceful atmosphere'

'Chip is brought out of his thoughts By Aurora leaning on him, resting her head against his'

Aurora: "That, along with having you" 'Aurora continues, a soft tone in her voice'

Chip: "I like this side of you" 'Chip says teasingly causing Aurora to puff her cheeks out, a purple blush crossing her face'

Aurora: "Shush up, I can be soft when I want too. Being flirty takes energy" 'Aurora says in defense of herself'

Chip: "I wasnt complaining. It's nice to know how you feel"

'Silence falls between the two as they continue sight seeing'

'After some time Aurora sits up fully, sitting behind Chip before wrapping her arms around him, resting her chin on top of his head'

Chip: "Whatcha doing?" 'Chip asks curiously, a slight hint of confusion in his voice'

Aurora: "I'm getting comfortable, while I enjoyed leaning on you, this just feels more natural. Why? Does it bother you?"

Chip: "Nope. This is good too" 'Chip says looking up to Aurora, his eyes having turned pink'

'Aurora smiles softly, her eyes and hair turning pink before she hugs Chip closer to herself'

Aurora: "Why do you like it when I do this anyway?" 'Aurora asks curiously'

Chip: "I feel safe" 'Chip states simply, catching Aurora off gaurd slightly'

Aurora: "What do you mean?"

Chip: "Well, after everything that's happened, I dont exactly feel safe most of the time, except for when I'm with you"    'Chip explains causing a slightly down trodden expression to cross Aurora's face'

Aurora: "Yeah I guess dying and having your mind split in half would do that..." 'Aurora says quietly, her voice being muffled as she had buried her face into the crook of Chip's neck'

Chip: "Are you okay? You're being a lot more.....cuddly than usual" 'Chip asks curiously with a dull blue blush crossing his face'

Aurora: "I'm just worried, I dont like that you keep things like that to yourself. But I also know you prefer to deal with things yourself" 'Aurora says lifting her head up'

Chip: "Well yeah, it's easier to deal with problems by myself. But I cant deal with everything that way."

Aurora: "What exactly does that mean?"

Chip: "It means that I'd be more willing to talk to you about things like that now, I was built for fighting, but not for only fighting alone" 'Chip explains earning a soft smile from Aurora'

Aurora: "Good, I don't want my Diamond suffering in silence"

Chip: "I'm not your Diamond, I dont own you" 'Chip says with a sigh'

Aurora: "I know. I meant, You are MY Diamond" 'Aurora says briefly kissing Chip on the cheek'

Chip: "Ew, gross, emotions" 'Chip says in mock disgust earning a light giggle from Aurora'

Aurora: "And here I thought you liked me kissing you,  you sure seemed too on your birthday" 'Aurora says causing Chip's face to erupt into a Blue blush'

Chip: "No comment..." 'Chip says looking down'

Aurora: "I don't need one" 'Aurora says resting her chin ontop of Chip's head again'

'Aurora then looks out to the horizon, a feeling of peace coming over her as she watches the sun set'

'Maybe happily ever after's do exist after all'