(Chapter Four- Return To The Zoo)

'Darkness, that's all that Chip can see right now, it feels as if he was floating in a void, yet at the same time he can feel his body. From what he can tell somthing is resting onto of him'

'After a moment the sound of a slow beeping begins to fade in, his eyes flutter for a moment as his hud begins to turn on, glitching and static covering it'

'That's when the full force of what was wrong with him hit him, a intense pain in his arms and legs stops him from moving properly. He settles for simply doing his best to look around'

'He finds himself laying on a bed like surface, while it isnt the most comfortable it is definetly better than a cold floor. He turns his head to the right noticing the large Wire stuck from the wall into his chest, once his vision clears enough he can clearly see the room around himself'

'Its a vibrant pink room, a small room but for a gem it would be normal. A Diamond insignia can be seen on what he assumes to be the door'

'On the top of the insignia is a white diamond,on the left is a yellow diamond, on the bottom is a pink diamond, and on the right is a....blue diamond'

'That's when the pieces of the puzzle clicked for him, a burst of adrenaline begins pumping through him as he begins to force himself to his feet'

'The Gem he met, the gem that took him and Greg from what he can recall through his currently foggy memory. Was BLUE DIAMOND'

'He quickly reaches upto his chest ignoring the pain in his limbs, he rips out the wire attached to his chest as he begins to walk towards the door using the wall as a support'

'Just before he reaches the door it opens  Causing Chip to stumble backwards, he moves his right arm down quickly trying to activate his energy blade, the arm opens up only to spark and sputter as Blue Pearl walks into the room'

'Once she turns to Chip she jumps slightly noticing he is not only awake but seemingly very alarmed'

Chip: "Where am I?" 'Chip asks coldly, his eyes turning a dull purple color, any fear he was feeling is currently over shadowed by how much pain he is in'

Blue Pearl: "It is allright, I have no intentions of harming you" 'Blue pearl says in her usual timid voice'

Chip: "Then....why am I here?"

Blue Pearl: "When my Diamond was looking you over you lost physical controll of your body. Once we were on board our ship I had a full body scan of you taken, you were suffering from a dangerous form of "Servo Sickness" however you should have begun to recover due to my intervention" 'Blue Pearl says clasping her hands infront of herself'

'Chip lowers his arm unsure of if he should trust her, why would a Diamond save him? Why would a Diamond take him somewhere safe?'

Chip: "Why did you save me?" 'Chip asks earning a light hum from Blue Pearl'

Blue Pearl: "It seem's the scan was correct, you have no previous influence nor memory involving your own species, you were raised on earth with the humans. As for the why, my Diamond wishes to speak with you upon her return to this facility, she could not do such a thing with you being not operational" 'Blue Pearl says after some thought, her voice sounding slightly more confused'

'While Chip sits in thought his shoulder erupts into sparks causing him to fall to his knee's in pain'

Blue Pearl: "Oh my. It would seem the damage done to you was much more than I thought, it is rather remarkable that you are even awake" 'Blue Pearl says watching Chip struggle to his feet'

Chip: "W-Where am I?" 'Chip asks quietly, his brave and slightly angry facade fading as his pain begins to fade'

Blue Pearl: "You are within the Human Zoo, it was created by Pink Diamond some time before her shattering, my Diamond has asked me to watch after you untill she has arrived back at the station" 'Blue Pearl explain causing Chip's eyes to widen'