(Chapter Three- Tech Master Peridot And the Sass Queen Lapis)

Peridot: "The Chip is back!" 'Peridot Cheer's excitedly as she runs around the barn, a strange dog like pumpkin chasing her'

Lapis: "Peridot calm down!" 'Lapis says chuckling to herself'

Peridot: "I'm just excited! I was worried that Jasper may have caught him or somthing!" 'Peridot says causing Lapis to  frown, her memories of her time with Jasper flooding back to her, her being fused as Malachite, even just the boat ride Steven had taken her on'

'Jasper tried to convince Lapis to fuse again, and when that didnt work she tried to force Steven to tell her where Chip was, only to be met with a face full of water by Lapis punching her off through the boat with a water fist'

Lapis: "No, Jasper wouldnt have gotten her hands on him, and if she did I would have done somthing about it....." 'Lapis says her voice dripping with venom'

Peridot: "What do you mean?" 'Peridot asks picking up Pumpkin'

Lapis: "She dosent deserve to be around him, I know he believes she can change but I won't let her hurt him again. Not like she did to me..." 'Lapis says clenching her hands into fists'

Peridot: "You know that he can handle himself" 'Peridot says trying to calm Lapis down'

Lapis: "That's the problem! He CAN handle himself. But he's too innocent too, he would have to be mad! But I'm worried he would just freeze if he was face to face with her! He's just a child....." Lapis says her voice softening throughout her rant'

Peridot: "Why do you care so much? I mean you dont really know much about him?"

Lapis: "No I dont, but he's the only person who can understand what Jasper did to me....even if what he went through wasnt as bad" 'Lapis says sighing'

Peridot: "Yeah he's a good listener, like Steven but a lot more innocent, even Steven will protect himself when not mad" 'Peridot says chuckling'

'The sound of somthing flying overhead catches the attention of the two Gems, Pumpkin beginning to bark at the noise'

Lapis: "Speak of the devil..." 'Lapis says as Chip lands at the open door of the Barn'

'Pumpkin jumps from Peridot's arms and runs over to Chip barking happily at him while she runs around his legs'

Peridot: "Chip you have arrived!" 'Peridot says running upto him, she stops noticing the slightly pained expression on his face'

Lapis: "What's wrong?" 'Lapis asks curiously'

Chip: "Somthing went wrong in with one of my internal systems, so I came to see the resident tech expert" 'Chip says causing Peridot's eyes to sparkle'

Peridot: "You mean me?! You'll let me see what's wrong?!" 'Peridot asks excitedly'

Lapis: "Woah, havent seen her that excited before"

'Peridot giggles to herself as she forces Chip to sit down'

Peridot: "Its my first time examining Metamorin Technology in depth! Of course I'm going to be excited!"

'Chip opens his Chest taking Lapis by surprise slightly as Peridot shines a flashlight into the open chest cavity'

'Peridot focuses on the sparking black cube, the red diamond engraving flickering weakly'

Peridot: "What...happened?" 'Peridot asks her voice losing all excitement it had'

'Chip beeps quietly, his eyes diming slightly, the usual vibrant neon blue having turned a dull navy blue'

'Peridot gently pushes the cube into place causing Chip to gasp in pain as a few sparks fire out of his chest'

'The cube flickers for a moment before the side of it pops open, Peridot sighs and closes the small portion, before she does a shining object can be seen inside of the cube'

'Peridot shake's her head closing the cube and backing away from Chip'

Peridot: "There isnt much more for me to do really, your internal repair system should repair any damages done over time, other than that just take it easy" 'Peridot says her confidence returning quickly'

Lapis: "So what was wrong?" 'Lapis asks curiously as Chip closes his chest'

Peridot: "Somthing caused enough damage to knock whatever device it was out of place, so I had to push it back into place. Speaking of which, sorry if that hurt" 'Peridot says looking back up at Chip'

'Chip waves his hand desmissivley while beeping softly'

Lapis: "So what's your plan now?" 'Lapis asks Chip curiously'

Chip: "I dont know, I cant fly again. I only have like 25% battery left due to the damages" 'Chip says quietly as he looks at Lapis'

Peridot: "Oh! You can watch camp pining hearts with us!" 'Peridot says causing Lapis to roll her eyes with a small smile'

Chip: "I might fall asleep..." 'Chip says quietly while looking down'

Peridot: "That's fine, you're hurt and need the rest!"

Lapis: "And if you push yourself we'll tell Garnet" 'Lapis says with a evil grin'

Peridot: "That is right!"

'Chip sighs to himself as Peridot drag's him and Lapis infront of the small Tv, Camp pining hearts playing on loop'

'Chip was at first paying attention but is currently struggling to stay awake, his eyes flashing a dull red and green'

Lapis: "If you need to sleep just sleep, time travel must take a lot out of you" 'Lapis says jokingly'

Peridot: "Indeed! It must require a incredible amount of energy to do so" 'Peridot says not looking away from the Tv'

Chip: "But.....What about The cluster?" 'Chip asks his voice glitching and distorting'

Peridot: "We already delt with the cluster! It's in a big bubble in the center of the earth you were there!" 'Peridot says while Lapis chuckles at the tired cyborg'

Lapis: "Just sleep already! Your memory cell's are failing" 'Lapis says doing her best to mimic Peridot's voice'

'Chip's eyes go wide as they slowly flicker'

Chip: "Oh...god there's two of her now..." 'Chip says before his eyes go black and he goes limp'

Perdiot: "What does that mean?" 'Peridot asks pouting to herself which in turn causes Lapis to laugh to herself'

Lapis: "I wouldnt worry about it" 'Lapis says looking from Perdiot to Chip'

*To be continued*