(Chapter One- It's You? Part one)

'The Crystal Gems are currently all standing in the Beach house's Living room with varying degree's of panic on their Faces, Pearl looks utterly horrified while Amethyst and Steven simply look uneasy, Garnet has her usual Stoic expression on her face yet her worry can still be felt by everyone in the room"

Pearl: "We have to evacuate Beach City! if homeworld really is on thier way here all those humans are in danger!"

Garnet: "Agreed, Steven you should evacuate the City"

Steven: "What why me?" 'Steven asks clearly confused'

Garnet: "Because you know these humans, you can sympathize them so in turn they will sympathize with you, you got this" 'Garnet says in a confident tone Causing Steven to nod proudly before rushing out of the house'

Amethyst: "What about Chip?" 'Amethyst asks causing Pearl to nervously hum to herself While Chip sits quietly looking at the ground'

Garnet: "He will fight with us, his strength will be valuable in the future" 'Garnet says with a confident tone in her voice obviously trying to brighten Chip's mood'

Chip: "Wont I just get in the way? I mean I'm nowhere near as experienced as you three" 'Chip says softly causing Pearl to frown as she turns to Chip'

Pearl: "Nonsense! You are more than capable of fighting, you are likley the strongest Crystal Gem! next to Garnet that is" 'Pearl says with a assured tone in her voice'

Garnet: "Besides we got you somthing that might help" 'Garnet says causing Chip to look up in confusion'

'Garnet reaches under the couch before pulling somthing out from underneath, Garnet stands back up with a small smile as she holds out what looks like a large holster for a Warhammer or great sword'

'Chip's eyes light up excitedly as he stands up taking the holster into his hands, He straps the holster onto his back before picking up his Warhammer and placing it in the holster'

'Chip let's out a string of excited Beeps before it turns into Child like giggling, Chip Hugs Garnet tightly causing the larger Gem to stagger momentarily, Pearl smiles softly before Chip and Garnet they both pull her into the hug aswell'

Pearl: So I take it you like your present?" 'Pearl asks causing Chip to nod his head softly with a smile'

Garnet: "Allright Crystal Gems! Let's get ready!" 'Garnet yells out causing the three Gems left in the house to rush outside quickly being followed by a nervous but excited Chip'

'Chip was stationed as the lookout while the other Crystal Gems prepares the laser light cannons in a row of three, Moments later Greg had driven up in his van taking a very upset Steven out of town before the Homeworld Gems arrive'

Chip: "I kind of feel bad..."

Pearl: "Why would you feel bad?"

Chip: "Well Should you have sent Steven away? Couldnt he have helped?"

Pearl: "Its for the best, Steven isnt a fighter, he would much rather solve things with words" 'Pearl says in a somber tone'

Chip: So why am I here then? I cant fight! I can only defend myself! I cant fight offensively!" 'Chip says as his eyes begin to turn bright purple'

'Garnet places a hand on Chip's shoulder causing him to look back at his adoptive Gem mother'

Garnet: "You can do this, trust me" 'Garnet says with a soft smile causing Chip to hum anxiously'

Chip: "This feels wrong, why so soon..." 'Chip says as he thinks to himself, a few loud beeps ring out through him causing him to look up just as a massive green hand like ship parts the night sky'