(Chapter Two- A Drill?)

'Days have passed since Chip spoke to Jasper, he had returned to normal for the most part but latley has been a little more irritable than usual, likley due to the fact Peridot is currently helping the Crystal Gems build a Drill to deal with somthing called "The Cluster" 'Peridot is currently working on a design for the Drill while Pearl Steven and Chip watch closely'

Peridot: "Good, yes this is adequate thank you, you can go now" 'Peridot says to pearl as she turns to her crude drawing of a drill she had drawn on the Chalk board'

Pearl: "Uh...what?"

Peridot: "Umm, that will be all" 'Peridot says before clapping her hands causing Pearl to glare at the small green gem'

Peridot: "How do you get her to leave?" 'Peridot whispers to Steven'

Pearl: "Excuse me, I am not leaving"

Steven: "Yeah! She has to stay and help build the drill thingy!"

Peridot: "No, No, you're confused a Pearl cant build a thing like this"

Steven: "Why not?"

Peridot: "Because Pearl's arent for THIS. They're for standing around and looking nice and uh, holding your stuff for you! Right?" 'Peridot says turning to a very annoyed Pearl'

Pearl: "That's enough! If were going to work together you are going to have to listen to me" 'Pearl says as Chip walks behind Peridot and erases the cartoon drill'

Peridot: "Listen to you?" 'Peridot says before bursting out In laughter unaware that Chip is currently drawing on the Chalk board, a un amused look on his face while Steven watches curiously'

Peridot: "Did you teach her to talk like this?"

Steven: "What are you talking about?"

Peridot: "She is a PEARL she is a made to order servant just like the hundreds of other Pearl's being flaunted around on homeworld!"

Steven: "Wait...theres hundreds of Pearl's...." 'Steven says in shock while looking at Pearl'

Peridot: "And she looks like a fancy one too.."

Steven: "Hundreds....of Pearl's"

Peridot: "Who do you belong too anyway?"

Pearl: "No body!"

Peridot: "Then what are you for?" 'Peridot asks before her eyes bug out noticing Chip finishing up whatever he was drawing'

Peridot: "Hey! What do you think you are doing you Clod!" 'Peridot yells marching over to him and quickly pushing him away'

'Peridot turns to the Chalk board her eyes going wide when she notices a in depth blueprint for a drill, complete with what looks like Ion thrusters on its back'

Pearl: "Oh my...." 'Pearl says In surprise while Peridot examines it in awe'

Peridot: "E-Even if this is a proper design where would we get the thrusters?!" 'Peridot yells in confusion causing Chip to point to himself'

Peridot: "YOU are going to make them?" 'Peridot says laughing loudly'

Pearl: "I wouldnt doubt him just yet, he IS a Metamorin afterall" 'Pearl says causing Peridot to look at him'

'Peridot's eyes widen in realization of who she is looking at, she decides to keep her mouth shut before walking away swiftly'

Steven: "That ended fast!" 'Steven says happily'

'Chip walks off in silence before flying off the Ground only for his leg to be grabbed by Garnet'

Garnet: "And where do you think you're going" 'Garnet asks with a teasing smirk ,causing Chip to raise a eyebrow'

'Chip begins lifting Garnet off the ground with ease as he climbs higher into the air'

Garnet: "I did not think this through...." 'Garnet says before letting Go of Chip letting herself fall to the ground below'

'Chip shakes his head for a moment before flying over the ocean, flashes of his conversation with Jasper flaring up in his mind before one final flash showing himself during his outburst at the big buff Quartz'

'Chip stops flying while gently placing his hand on the center of his chest'

'Chip growls to himself before opening his mouth as wide as possible and firing a blast of blue energy into the sky'

'Chip watches as his energy level begins to fall at a dangerous rate, his vision begins to turn Black before he finally collapses falling into the ocean below'

'When Chip finally opens his eyes he is back in the Water esc Mindscape, Jasper still stuck to the ground struggling against her chains'

'Jasper looks at Chip he eyes widening in a mixture of hope and fear'

Jasper: "You came ba-"

Chip: "I am going to speak, and YOU are going to listen this time" 'Chip says with his voice turning dark'

*To be continued*