(Chapter Five-A Diamond's Trust)

'Chip can be seen walking inside of the large warehouse Yellow had shown him, Aurora is floating beside him curiously looking around'

Aurora: "My Diamond, if you dont mind me asking, what is it we are doing here?"

Chip: "We are here to begin a personal project of mine, this warehouse is full of Metamorin technology, most of it is in operational condition however we are to start repairs and continuation of the more extravagant projects that were never finished" 'Chip says as the overhead lights turn on revealing the colossal upper torso and head of the unfinished Titan'

Aurora: "Wooah..." 'Aurora says with wide eyes as she stares up at the large mechanical beast'

Chip: "That was my first reaction too" 'Chip says before turning his head to Aurora noticing the look of excitement on her face'

Chip: "You know you can go look around right?" 'Chip asks with a chuckle'

Aurora: "R-Really?" 'Aurora asks in slight surpise'

Chip: "Of course! This is your heritage as much as it is mine" 'Chip says with a smile'

'Aurora quickly flies off to one of the many displays, Chip turns his gaze to the Titan once more, a look of curiosity on his face'

'Chip walks forward placing his hand on the torso, a moment later the cente of the torso opens up revealing a elevator like system'

Chip: "Huh, atleast they had the decency to use elevators and not stairs" 'Chip says with a tilt of his head before he walks into the elevator, the door closing behind him'

'As the elevator begins to ascend Chip activates one of his Diamond screen's typing a few things before closing the screen once more'

'The elevator stops as the door opens, Chip walks into the main controll room seeing a practically empty room save for yet another Black colored throne'

'Chip scans the throne curiously only to receive practically no form of insight on the interior of the controll room'

'He sighs before hesitantly sitting down in the throne, after a moment a bright Blue shock of electricity explodes around Chip causing him to tense up'

'After a moment his eyesockets turn black as he falls limp, the interior of the controll room erupts into color as the front of it activates showing a large screen looking down at the interior of the warehouse'

'Almost as if on Cue Chip wakes back up, his eyesockets glowing bright blue as he looks around'

'As Chip moves his head the large head of the Titan follows his movements, almost as if he were linked to it'

Chip: "Ohhh this is trippy..." 'Chip says looking around'

'Chip notices the door to the Warehouse opening, he subconsiously zooms in on it, Yellow had entered the facility and is currently looking rather alarmed at the activated state of the Titan'

'Chip deactivates his link with the Titan before creating a Portal under him, he then jumps out of the portal beside Yellow making her jump back placing a hand on her chest'

Yellow: "Must you startle me like this..." 'Yellow says with a annoyed sigh'

Chip: "I dunno, if you keep getting scared I might have too" 'Chip says with an innocent smile'

'Yellow glares at him before shaking her head, a small smile crossing her face'

Yellow: "Well, what is it you called me here for?"

Chip: "I was wondering if I could get a few Peridot's from you to help with the reconstruction of the Titan....and a few other projects" 'Chip says with a excited smile'

'Yellow sighs as she places a hand on her forehead, she thinks for a moment before sighing once more'

Yellow: "Fine, I will lend you a few of them to aid in the reconstruction process, however I want you to notify me when it is completed" 'Yellow says causing Chip to nod in agreement'

Chip: "Got it! Thank you!" 'Chip says before walking back to the Titan, Aurora now following him once more'

Aurora: "You certainly seem happy" 'Aurora states bluntly as she watches Chip turn his left arm into a welding tool'

Chip: "I get to fix up a giant robot of course I'm happy! What about you? Have your fill of scanning things?"

Aurora: "Yes I did, it is quite interesting that a empire as powerful as the Metamorin empire just up and vanished" 'Aurora says with a tilt of her head'

Chip: "Yeah that's been bugging me, I've been told they had technology beyond even homeworld's comprehension" 'Chip says as he stops welding, a look of curiosity covering his face'

Chip: "Aurora, I want you to scan the Diamond files for any information on how the Metamorin Empire fell" 'Chip says in a quiet voice'

'Aurora blinks in surpise, her eye and hair color turning a bright yellow as her eyes turn into exclamation points'

Aurora: "M-My Diamond I cant do that! Not only would it be a offense punishable by being shattered but I do not have the authority to access the Diamond files" 'Aurora says placing a hand on her head with alarm jn her voice'

Chip: "You can, you are a Metamorin, all you need to do is hack into the mainframe. The systems wont be able to detect unauthorized entrance through a backdoor they dont know about" 'Chip says turning to Aurora'

Chip: "I cant do it, but YOU however would be able to pull it off" 'Chip says as he begins running calculations'

Aurora: "What do you mean My Diamond?"

Chip: "You arent on the radar like I am, you will be able to do things I cant...." 'Chip says tapping his chin slightly'

Aurora: "Do you....really think I can do that?" 'Aurora asks with a look of curiosity on her face'

Chip: "If anyone can do it, it's you" 'Chip says with his eyes turning a neon green'

'Aurora stops after running a few calculations herself before her eyes turn a bright golden color'

Aurora: "Okay, I'll try" 'Aurora says with a determined voice'

'A small smile forms on Chips face before he turns back to the Titan'

Chip: "Let's get back to work then!" 'Chip says with a Cheery grin as his welding arm fires up as Aroura flutters her thrusters for a moment before flying into the air next to Chip using her eyes as a flashlight'

*To be continued*