(Chapter Four- Quite The Situation)

'Blue Pearl is currently leading Chip down a large hallway, as they do so Chip Holly Blue walks past them with....Sapphire!'

'Both Sapphire and Chip exchange glances, Sapphire clearly seeming relieved that Chip is okay, Chip simply smiles at her softly before mouthing for her to be quiet'

'Blue Pearl stops at a door where a rather familair trio can be seen'

'Pearl, Steven and Ruby! All three of them especially Pearl tense up at the sight of Blue Pearl who simply turns to Chip'

Blue Pearl: "Please remain here while I go wait for my Diamond, I shall return shortly" 'Blue Pearl says before walking away'

'The moment She rounds the corner Chip is practically tackled into a hug by Ruby and Steven'

Steven: "You're okay!" 'Steven says in a whisper yell trying to be as quiet as possible'

Chip: "Well it was a...pretty close call" 'Chip says going quiet noticing Ruby's glare'

Ruby: "I'll scold you after you tell me why It was a close call..." 'Ruby says crossing her arms'

Chip: "According to Blue Diamond's Pearl. The Servo Sickness traveled to most of not all of my systems. It was apparently a miracle I pulled through" 'Chip says sighing'

Pearl: "So.....what we did to treat you didnt... help" 'Pearl says her face growing solemn slightly'

Chip: "Yeah....Apparently....Blue Diamond....saved me, I still dont know how, her pearl said she wanted to talk to me once she came back to the station" 'Chip says looking back down at one of his two mothers'

Ruby: "Maybe she is good for somthing then...." 'Ruby says her voice in a growl before she looks back up at Chip'

Chip: "I-I am so sorry for sneaking out. I just....I needed to know what was going on, and I knew if I asked Garnet she wouldnt let me go...." 'Chip says quietly, his voice filled with regret'

Ruby: "You better be sorry young man! When you get home you are SO grounded!" 'Ruby says bopping Chip on the head'

Chip: "About that...."

Steven: "About what?" 'Steven asks his voice instantly becoming worried'

Chip: "This ENTIRE station is on high alert because of me. I havent even been allowed near the hanger room. I-I dont know what's going to happen....let alone when I'll have an opening to get home.." 'Chip says beginning to shake'

Ruby: "No! We arent just leaving you here!" 'Ruby says her voice beginning to drop'

Chip: "Do you think you have a choice? A DIAMOND is here to talk to me. Do you think a entire station is going to ignore her orders?" 'Chip asks causing Ruby to start shaking aswell'

Ruby: "T-There has to be a way!.....what if we could hide you or...." 'Ruby says falling short on her sentence as her eyes start to widen in horror'

'Chip takes a deep breath before gently taking his mother's hands In his own causing her to look up at him'

Chip: "Mum, I'll be fine. You all have been protecting me since I fell out of that pod. It's my turn to protect you, I can keep Blue Diamond distracted long enough for you all to find uncle Greg and get out" 'Chip says causing Ruby to go wide eye'd as Chip stands up'

Pearl: "B-But....we cant just...."

Steven: "Are you sure?" 'Steven asks after some silence, a hint of understanding in his voice'

Chip: "Yeah....I'm not the completely defenseless bot I was when you all found me" 'Chip says sighing while he puts on a brave face'

Ruby: "You are no where near fully grown....."