(Chapter One-Not Dead Yet)

'Almost a week has passed since the homeworld Gems attempted to invade earth, Malachite hasnt been found yet still presumably at the bottom of the ocean being held there by Lapis taking controll of the fusion, The Crystal Gems have been trying to make due after the presumed death of Chip, Garnet has been a mess, the fusion has nearly crumbled and Un-fused a handful of times, Pearl has been the optimist of the group, She still believes that there is a Chance Chip survived the crash and landed in the ocean or into the forest nearby'

'Garnet is currently sitting on the couch silently holding Chip's Rubik's cube, half of it being solved while the other half shows some signs of progress'

'Pearl is sitting at the kitchen counter with her eyes closed in thought, Her facial expression shows signs of confusion mixed with agitation'

Amethyst: "You good P?" 'Amethyst asks as she turns around from the fridge'

Pearl: "I...dont know" 'Pearl says as she opens her eyes, her voice laced with confusion'

Amethyst: "How can you...not know?"

Pearl: "I'm not entirely sure, But I feel like I'm forgetting somthing....somthing important" 'Pearl says as she sits up straight'

'Pearl closes her eyes to think for a moment before she sighs in annoyance and stands up'

Pearl: "It's like somthing is stuck in the back of my mind and I cant get it out!" 'Pearl says as she paces'

Amethyst: "You sure you just arent....y'know dealing with what happened?"

Pearl: "No I'm not, there is nothing to deal with" 'Pearl says with  assured tone of voice'

Amethyst: "Pearl I-I dont think he's comin back..."

Pearl: "He is not dead Amethyst!" 'Pearl says sternly causing Garnet to start shaking quietly'

Amethyst: "How do you know that?" 'Amethyst asks coldly'

Pearl: "I-I cant say how I know.. I Just DO!" 'Pearl says clearly confused causing Amethyst to growl to herself'

'Before Amethyst and Pearl can continue arguing A bright light catches them off gaurd, the two gems turn to the couch going wide eye'd as they witeness Garnet un-fuse'

'Ruby and Sapphire fall to the ground, Ruby having red flames billowing off of her hair while Sapphire has her face in her hands sobbing softly'

Ruby: "This is all my fault! If I had just taken some more time to look around this wouldnt have happened!!" 'Ruby yells angrilly as tears well up in the corners of her eyes before evaporating'

Sapphire: "W-We shouldnt have let him come! I should have said somthing, I should have told him to stay inside the house!" 'Sapphire says with her voice cracking and shaking'

'Amethyst and Pearl watch with equally sad looks on their faces, Pearl walks over and sits down next to the two'

Pearl: "I never really thought about how this was effecting you two..." 'Pearl says quietly causing Ruby to turn to her'

Ruby: "Of course this effects us! He was baisically our son! All it took was....a month and a half for us to get attached and then...homeworld takes him away just like...they did everyone else!" 'Ruby says as she grits her teeth angrilly'

Sapphire: "And I-its my fault he was even part of the defense against the homeworld Gems, I-I should have seen that somthing would go wrong!" 'Sapphire says as her sobs grow more intense, Sapphire looks back down before she grabs onto the colored cube and holds it to her chest'

'Pearl visibly begins to falter as her eyes begin to well up with tears, before she falls her hands up into fists'

Pearl: "How many times must I say it! He isnt dead! He cant be I know for a fact he isnt dead! I dont know how I know but I do know he is alive!"

'Ruby and Sapphire look up to pearl noticing her angry expression'

'Before anyone can say anything else the ground rumbles followed by what sounds like a lightning strike causing the entire house to shake'

'Pearl runs over to the window by the door, Just off shore a bright red bolt of lightning is striking into the ocean, Pearl's eyes light up as a bright smile crosses her face'

Ruby: "Pearl, what's going on?" 'Ruby asks as she holds Sapphire's hand trying to calm her down'

'Pearl wastes no time as she bolts out of the house and runs to the beach shore just in time for the lightning bolt to explode casting a red glow across the sky briefly'

'Pearl waits with a hopeful look on her face as Ruby and Sapphire watch from the porch of the beach house'

'Seconds pass....then minutes....then hours, Pearl has been waiting infront of the ocean for nearly two hours while Ruby and Sapphire stay out on the porch with pained looks'

'Pearl falls to her knee's with a defeated look on her face, Tears have begun to silently roll down her face as she blankly looks at the ocean'

'Out of the water a metallic hand bursts to the surface and digs into the sand infront of Pearl causing her to Yelp and fall backwards'

'The hand looks scorched and heavily damaged, Pearl's eyes widen in a mix of shock and horror at the hand pulls the figure its attached to up past the water, a dull blue flickering eye can be seen from the burnt eyesocket that remains functional'

'A tired smile crosses Pearl's face as she watches Chip pull himself onto the shore, his entire body being scorched or damaged presumably from the lightning bolt he came down in'

'Chip stands up with sparks coming from his endoskeleton, his left leg shows signs of serious damage while his right seems rather unscathed'

'He is missing his right arm while his left is nothing but his damaged endoskeleton'

'Ruby and Sapphire watch from the porch  in silence, Ruby has tears forming in the corners of her eyes While Sapphire has begun sobbing once more though this time with a smile'

'Chip falls to his knee's before he can fall down entirely Pearl steadies him before looking into his eyes, his left eye being the only one active, the light is flickering weakly as if he had hardly any power to run off of'

' Chip Attempts to stand back up only earning a loud mechanical groan before his legs fail causing him to crash back onto the sand'

'Pearl turns Chip to look at her with a confident smirk on her face'

Pearl: "I knew you would be back, Rest up, you've got two people who want to meet you when you wake back up" 'Pearl says before Chip's eyes flickers and goes dark'

*To be continued*