(Chapter Two -A Story)

Pearl: "Garnet you cannot be serious" 'Pearl says furrowing her brow at the taller Gem infront of her'

Garnet: "I am serious, this will be good for him" 'Garnet says with a sigh'

Pearl: "He is too young to learn a bout that! He hardly knows anything about the world still"

Garnet: "He's more than that he is evolving!" 'Garnet says raising her voice momentarily as she turns around to face Pearl'

Pearl: "What...Do you mean?"

Garnet: "He is growing and learning at a pace that I am having a difficult time keeping up with, on top of that he is having issues regarding his memory having been reset"

Pearl: "So your solution is to take him to what is essentially a Metamorin Grave site?" 'Pearl asks bluntly placing a hand on her hip'

Garnet: "I'm not taking him just to any sight from the War, I'm taking him to the broken spire" 'Garnet says her voice taking a slightly more somber tone'

Pearl: "Garnet....you dont have to do that" 'Pearl says with a soft tone in her voice'

'Garnet sighs to herself before a small smile spreads across her face'

Garnet: "Its been two thousand years since what happened that day, I have had enough time to except what happened and....I think it will help him to hear about his people and what they did for us" 'Garnet says taking out a small coin like object'

'The coin is much larger than any earth currency but to Garnet it looks rather small in her hands, the center of the Coin has a dull glowing green sword carved into it'

Garnet: "Allright, I suppose the two of us should get ready" 'Garnet says with a smile as she begins to glow'

'Ruby and Sapphire unfuse showing the two smaller Gems in a rather different set of clothing than usual'

'Ruby is wearing a black bomber jacket with what looks like her idea of Black jeans while Sapphire has as usual a dress on, however the dress has a more casual look to it do to the red and blue pattern it has on it'

Ruby: "Woah! Do I look awsome or what?" 'Ruby says looking at her jacket a big smile on her face'

'Sapphire chuckles to herself as she places a hand on Ruby's face, Sapphire runs her thumb over what looks like a small scar under Ruby's right eye'

Pearl: "I completley forgot you had that scar...." 'Pearl says sighing softly'

Ruby: "Ehh I dont mind it, Gems normally cant get a scar but this one reminds of how much butt we kicked the day I got it!" 'Ruby says enthusiastically once more earning a laugh from Sapphire'

'Sapphire and Ruby walk up to the magic door both placing their hands on it causing it to open up into Chip's room'

'The two walk in to Chips room curiously looking around noticing the lack of a certain Cyborg'

Ruby: "He isnt in the secret room under his bed" 'Ruby says as she stands next to Sapphire'

Chip: "Sup mini moms!" 'Chip says as he hangs down from the ceiling infront of the two, Ruby jumps backwards managing to fall while Sapphire stifles her laughter'

Sapphire: "What are you doing up there?" 'Sapphire asks curiously noticing Chip is quite literally standing on the ceiling'

Chip: "Oh, I made these magnetic boots and I wanted to try them, I cant turn them off so I've been stuck up here for the last hour and a half" 'Chip says as Ruby stands up dusting herself off'

Ruby: "Allright gimme a sec" 'Ruby says jumping up grabbing Chip's hand, she hangs off of it trying to pull him down before she gives up and hangs off of him'