(Chapter Four- Impressing Yellow)

'The Trio of Diamonds can be seen leaving their respective Palenquin's Chip having rode in Blue's due to him not having one'

Yellow: "Here it is, the arena" 'Yellow says as she walks through a large open door'

'The arena itself from what Chip can tell is very similarly constructed as the partial remains of the one on earth'

'Suffice to say, it is a MASSIVE Coliseum, it appears to be made out a rock sinmilar to marble however Chip does not seem to notice as he is currently distracted by how large the arena is'

Chip: "Its HUGE!" 'Chip says in awe, his eyes wide as he scans the area around him'

Yellow: "Well it was made with the Diamonds in mind if we attend, otherwise it allows more gems to attend themselves" 'Yellow says looking around'

Blue: "Indeed, I don't believe it was ever intended for a Diamond to be fighting inside the arena" 'Blue says as she and Yellow walk upto a large seating area, four different thrones can be seen, all of them in the order of the Diamond authority symbol'

Yellow: "We shall sit here during your match and during your combat trial, just let me call down one of my Citrine guards, Blue could stay here? Let our Pearl's show him the way" 'Yellow asks crossing her arms'

Blue: "O-Oh....of course" 'Blye says her voice trailing off slightly'

Yellow: "Pearl, please Show Neon Diamond to the preperation chambers" 'Yellow says causing her Pearl to salute to her'

Yellow Pearl: "Of course My Diamond" 'Yellow Pearl says as she walks away with Chip and B.P following her'

Chip: "So what exactly IS a Citrine gaurd?" 'Chip asks with a nervous Chuckle'

B.P: "The best way I could explain it is, they look very simmilar to the Amethyst guards you have seen at the human Zoo, only instead of a purple color they are a bright yellow color, they are much more formal aswell" 'B.P says as she quietly walks next to Chip'

Yellow Pearl: "If I may, A Citrine gaurd is MUCH more appropriate than an Amethyst gaurd, they are much more articulated in combat aswell" 'Yellow Pearl says with a smug grin as she leads Chip into a small room'

B.P: "We shall wait with our Diamonds, good luck" 'B.P says as she and Yellow Pearl leave the room'

'Chip looks around curiously before a mirror catches his attention, he walks infront of it crossing his arms'

Chip: "I'm going to be fighting a gem soldier wearing armor....hardly seems fair" 'Chip says smirking as the door to the arena opens'

Blue: "Yellow, are you sure about this?" 'Blue asks hesitantly from her throne'

Yellow: "Of course I am, he seemed confident, and I am quite curious just how powerful he is without his powers" 'Yellow says as a yellow figure walks out into the arena'

'The figure has the body shape of the Amethyst Gaurds from the human Zoo, her hair is a long flowing yellowish orange color and on her left cheek is a small yellow Gem simmilar to a Amethyst'

'Her gem glows briefly before she is covered in a suit of yellow armor, she raises her hands into the air as if beckoning for a crowd to cheer only to realise the Colosseum is practically empty save for the Diamonds sitting on their throne'

Citrine: "Huh, tough crowd" ''She says chuckling slightly, her voice being much lighter than the Amethyst gaurds'

'The door on the far end opens as Chip comes sprinting out of the black doorway catching the Citrine off gaurd as she turns around to face him'