(Chapter Six- A Problematic Plan)

'At the Beach house Steven stands infront of both Blue and Yellow Diamond, he had finished doing his best to explain what happened to Pink Diamond'

'Blue seems to have grasped the idea better than Yellow has, likely due to her stubborn nature'

Yellow: "I'm sure your memories are in there somewhere Pink..." 'Yellow says with a sigh as she stands up fully'

Blue: "So this is simmilar to what happened with Chip's personality correct?" 'Blue asks curiously earning a pleasantly surpised look from Steven'

Steven: "Y-Yeah! Only I'm made of flesh and bones not metal and servo's" 'Steven says with a light chuckle earning a nod from Blue'

'A light burst of wind catches Steven's attention causing him to look up, as Aurora and Chip land next to him'

Steven: "You found him!" 'Steven says in a cheer'

Aurora: "Eh, it wasnt that difficult" 'Aurora says with a chuckle as she protectively steps infront of Chip, standing between him and the other two Diamonds'

'Chip, who is currently still rather unstable, is still currently holding Aurora's hand, trying his best to remain in controll of himself, his left eye still having a red inner layer to it'

Yellow: "There you are. I was wondering when you would show your face..." 'Yellow says with a slightly annoyed tone in her voice'

'Aurora glares at Yellow protectively moving further infront of Chip'

Yellow: "What are you doing? Stand aside!" 'Yellow says in an agitated tone of voice'

Aurora: "No" 'Aurora states simply her eyes turning orange as she does so'

Yellow: "Excuse me?" 'Yellow asks coldly while Blue gently places a hand on her shoulder'

'Aurora group's onto Chip's hand tightly before leading him inside the house, her eyes still glowing orange'

Chip: "Aurora...are you okay?" 'Chip asks softly, his voice being much quieter than usual'

'Aurora sighs to herself taking a deep breath, her eyes turning a calm green color as she looks back to Chip'

Aurora: "I'm fine, she just gets on my nerves is all. She acts like you committed some cardinal sin" 'Aurora says shaking her head'

Chip: "And...that bothers you?"

Aurora: "Of course it does. You're MY Diamond, what gives her the right to talk to you like that." 'Aurora says quietly grumbling to herself'

'Aurora is cut off from her grumbling by Chip hugging her, knocking her off balance slightly'

Aurora: "What's wrong?" 'Aurora asks in confusion'

Chip: "Nothing. Just happy" 'Chip says quietly earning a soft smile from Aurora'

'Aurora briefly hugs Chip back before someone clearing their throat catches both Chip and Aurora's attention'

'Garnet, Amethyst And Pearl can be found standing in the door way, Amethyst is simply smirking while Pearl stands with her arms crossed'

'Garnet stands with her hands clasped together infront of her face, a bright smile visible behind her hands'

Pearl: "Oh I'm sorry, are we interrupting somthing? Should we come back later?" 'Pearl asks smiling clearly amused'

'Aurora beeps to herself in annoyance before walking away in a huff. Leaving Chip alone with the Gems'

Amethyst: "We figured it would be best to tell you what the plan was. Unless you're still busy with your girlfriend" 'Amethyst says earning a sigh of annoyance from Chip, a light blue blush appearing on his face'

Chip: "Just. Hurry up" 'Chip says with his left eye twitching'

Pearl: "Well. Steven is taking us to Homeworld, along with Connie to try and convince White Diamond to help reverse the corruption of the bubbles Gems"

Garnet: "And we figured there would be a better chance for that to work if you were there to talk to White aswell" 'Garnet says with a calm tone as she steps forward'

'She stops before crouching down to eye level with Chip, gently placing a hand on his left cheek as she looks him over'

Garnet: "But it would seem you arent feeling so well at the moment" 'Garnet says softly, noticing the rather tired look on Chip's face'

Chip: "N-No! I'm fine. I can go" 'Chip says quickly earning a sigh from Garnet'

Garnet: "Well....if you're going I'm going to make sure Aurora keeps a close eye on you. Atleast then I know you will take care of yourself in some capacity" 'Garnet says with a chuckle earning a sigh from Chip'

Chip: "You are never letting me live this down are you?" 'Chip asks earning a smile form his mother'

Garnet: "I'm just happy for you. After all the stress you've dealt with as of late you deserve to be happy" 'Garnet says softly'

'Chip sighs before giving Garnet a tight hug, to which she returns softly, as to not startle him'

'After a moment of silence a sly smile grows on Garnet's face before she snickers to herself'

Garnet: "I do want some grandchildren afterall" 'Garnet says earning a loud high pitched beep from Chip'

Chip: "Mother. NO" 'Chip says loudly, a bright blue flush now visible on his face, earning an amused laugh from Garnet'

*To be continued*