(Chapter Five-Reunion)

'Steven and Lars can be found standing inside a large kindergarten inside of the crust of Homeworld, a group of Off Color gems standing around them'

'A gem that called themselves Rutile had saved them both from a group of Robonoids that were after them, this particular gem seems to be a fusion simmilar to a Siamese Twin'

Rutile: "It's okay to come out!" 'One of the  Rutile twins say loudly'

???: "Oh thank goodness! I hope you weren't followed...." 'A gem says as she comes out of one of the many exit holes'

???: "You weren't right? You double checked?" 'The gem asks facing the group of three'

'On further examination the gem is a fusion,  a pearl can be seen just under her neck while a Ruby is visible on her naval'

???: "YOU'VE BEEN FOLLOWED!!" 'The fusion shrieks in alarm noticing Steven and Lars, her four eyes widening'

Steven:Uh...hi! Dont worry...I'm not a threat or anything.." 'Steven says walking upto the fusion cautiously'

Rutile: "Its okay Rhodonite. relax we brought them here. They're with us" 'Both of the Rutile Twin's say as the place their hands on Steven's shoulders'

Rhodonite: "Can we trust them?"

Rutile: "Sure. I think so." 'The twins say as a orange sapphire walks out from a pillar'

???: "Everyone! A wonderous vision has appeared before me. The twins of rutile will bring one...no two! Strangers to our current place of hiding!"

Rhodonite: "We know Padparadscha your prediction already happened..." 'Rhodonite says with a sigh'

Rutile: "They were being chased up on the surface by one of those terrible robonoids."

Rhodonite: "Dont tell me you tried to fight those things...."

Rutile: "No no of course not, these two were just about to be scanned when we pulled them under. We were just in time" 'The twins says in reassuringly'

???: "Let.....me....see" 'A loud yet calm voice says as a massive shadow looms over Lars'

'Lars turns around only to be face to face with a quite massive gem fusion, her body being a simmilar form to a Caterpillar'

'After a moment of making some random noises Lars runs over to Steven hiding behind him'

???: "They....dont...look.....like gems..." 'The fusion says slowly as she looks at Steven and Lars'

Rutile: "That's what I said. I said the same thing!" 'The twins says before looking at eachother smiling'

Steven: "Hi! I'm Steven! I'm a gem...well half gem" 'Steven says pulling up his shirt enough for his gem to be seen'

Steven: "And this is Lars! He's all human!"

???:"That's...why...you...look..so..unusual"
'The massive fusion says in understanding'

Lars: "WE look unusual?!" 'Lars says in confusion'

Rhodonite: "Of course you do! You can walk around on the surface like that, your off color just like the rest of us..." 'Rhodonite says with a sigh'

'After a short time of introductions Steven and Lars learn the story of the Off colors, Rhodonite having been a fusing of a Pearl and a Ruby, Padparadscha can only predict things that happened. And Fluorite is a fusion of six gems'

'The pleasantries however were quickly cut short by the Robonoids finding them, the gems did their best to hide'

'After a quick pep talk by Steven Lars manages to swallow his fear and starts to help the off color Gems by eithet standing infront of their gemstone's or breaking the robonoids'

'Unfortunately during his heroics Lars was flown back by an explosion from one of the Robonoids and injured'

Steven: "Lars!" 'Steven says before running over to Lars and flipping him over'

'Steven quickly places his ear to Lars's chest. His eyes widening at the lack of a heart beat'

'As the Gems behind him begin celebrating Steven slowly begins to tear up as he lifts Lars'

'The gems quickly realize the gravity of the situation as they go Silent.'

'The silence is briefly interrupted by one of Steven's tears landing on Lars's lifeless body.'

'Shortly after his body begins to glow pink catching the attention of the group, slowly but surely Lars's skin and hair begin to turn pink quickly followed By Lars returning to consiousness'

Lars: "Ugh....what happened..."

Steven: "LARS!" 'Steven yells as he quickly brings the confused teen into a hug'

'The gems quickly surround Lars as him and Steven try to figure out what exactly happened. They eventually work out that Steven somehow managed to bring Lars back to life'

'The celebrations are however quickly brought to a halt as the sound of more robonoids attracts their attention, the group quickly go to block the door'

'However the rock they are pushing is quickly broken by a massive sword being thrown through it landing right next to Lars'

Lars: "Oh come on I was just brought back to life!" 'Lars yells in annoyance as the sword flies back to the entrance'

'The Group's eyes widen in a mixture of shock and fear, the shock coming from Steven and Lars of course due to them having seen the individuals in question'

Aurora: "Sorry! Couldnt exactly see behind the rock.." 'Aurora says with a chuckle as her helmet vanishes and she store's her sword inside of her gem'

Steven: "Your Chip's Pearl!" 'Steven says in realization as he runs upto her'

Chip: "Wrong! She is Aurora. I refuse to acknowledge she is supposed to be property" 'Chip says as he squeezes through the small opening, still in his half Diamond form'

Rhodonite: "I-I-IT'S A DIAMOND!" 'Rhodonite shrieks in alarm'

Steven: "Wait no it's okay! This is Chip! He's not going to hurt you..right?" 'Steven asks turning back to Chip as he sits down infront of Steven'

Chip: "Yeah....that's not what I'm here for" 'Chip says with a sigh of annoyance'

*To be continued*