(Chapter Five- Back to Homeworld)

'A beeping noise causes Chip to stir just enough to wake him up, his hud activating before his vision returns'

'He opens the notification reading it in a half asleep state, the Eclipse is on it's way to his location, it seems he did manage to get a signal out'

'Chip's vision returns to him as he sits up, when he does he stops and looks around, he was back in the booth him and Aurora had sat in'

'Across from him was Aurora fast asleep using her hand to prop her head up, she had laid him down in the booth'

'From the lack of wind outside Chip had guessed the storm was over, and when he looked out the thick glass window we was correct, the storm had indeed passed'

'Chip pulls his walking stick out of his gem before leaning over the table tapping Aurora's head lightly'

'Aurora shakes her head before opening her eyes, both of them being black as she hadnt finished booting up'

Chip: "Its time to get up, were goin home!" 'Chip says with a twirl of his walking stick as he stands up'

'Aurora stands up aswell stumbling slightly before her galaxy like eyes flicker to life having completed her boot up sequence'

Aurora: "How long'd we sleep?"

Chip: "Apparently long enough for the storm to pass, thanks for laying me down by the way" 'Chip says with a smile as he walks to the door'

Aurora: "No problem, I figured you would be more comfortable there anyway" 'Aurora says as Chip opens the heavy metal door'

'Chip and Auror instantly stop dead in their tracks as what looks like a bunch of robots with some sort of guns stop to look at them'

'Each robot has some form of damage however all of them have a simmilar design, each one having a pyramid shaped head with one large eye in the center'

Droid: "Targets acquired" 'One of the droids say as it notices both of their Gems, all of the droids then aim their rifles at the two just in time for Chip to wrench the door shut once more'

Chip: "There are Metamorin combat droids out there" 'Chip says wide eyed'

Aurora: "Yeah...." 'Aurora says just as surpised'

Chip: "How do we..."

Aurora: "I'll deal with them" 'Aurora says picking up Chip and placing him to the side'

'Chip is about to ask how when he is cut off by Aurora's head turning into a gladiator like helmet with the eyeslits glowing bright red'

'Chip watches as Aurora opens the door, she used her free hand to reach for her gem before pulling out a large great sword'

'Chips eyes Widen as he watches the great sword spark with purple energy, Aurora quickly begins dismantling the droids ine by one'

'Once Aurora is done she stabs her sword into the ground, her helmet disappears and she returns to normal breathing a sigh of relief'

Aurora: "Whew! That felt good" 'Aurora says placing her sword back into her gem'

Aurora: "What?" 'Aurora asks noticing Chip's shocked expression'

Chip: "Nothing!" 'Chip says quickly'

'Aurora squints at him before a shockwave erupts in the sky, a massive shadow appearing over the two of them'

'Aurora looks up going wide eye'd at the sigh of the eclipse flying down into the atmosphere of the planet'

Chip: "Alright! I shall pilot the eclipse down and you drive the tank into the hanger bay!" 'Chip says creating a portal into the ship and walking through it'

'Aurora quickly gets back into the tank as the massive star ship lands nearby with the hangar door opening on its side'

Aurora: "This thing is....massive" 'Aurora says as she pilots the old rusted blaster tank into the futuristic looking ship'

'The ship suddenly begins lifting off as a com link activates on Aurora's hud'

Chip: "Back to homeworld we go!"

Aurora: "How are we doing that? Does this thing have a gravity engine?" 'Aurora asks shutting down the tank'

Chip: "Well no....it does have a "Warp Engine" though so let's see how that works!" 'Chip says as the ship begins to vibrate'

Aurora: "Excuse you?" 'Aurora asks before the ship seems to Stretch momentarily before it vanishes with a loud sonic boom ringing out'

*To be continued*