(Chapter Six- Aurora Talks To Pearl)

'Aurora finds herself flying back to the beach house, the sun setting across the ocean'

'Chip had fallen asleep quite some time ago as Aurora expected he would. She wouldnt admit it but she took comfort in know Chip trusts her'

'Due to this she had been purposely flying slower than normal, giving herself some time to think along the way'

'While she is able to keep her cool much better than Chip she was finding herself with a conflicting set of emotions. Perhaps one of the Gems know about this'

'Once Aurora lands outside the Beach house she gently opens the door noticing the commotion inside'

'Once she gets inside she finds the Gems standing with a gem she had not seen before. But Chip had told her about this gem before'

'The gems stop noticing Aurora standing holding Chip as he sleeps, a faint purple glowing blush crossing her face'

Aurora: "I uh....I found him!" 'Aurora says with a smile'

Bismuth: "Who is this?" 'Bismuth asks curiously as Sapphire walks over to Aurora'

Sapphire: "This is Aurora, she is a Metamorin and Gem hybrid" 'Sapphire explains as Ruby joins her'

Ruby: "That means she's like Chip! Except she isnt a Diamond!" 'Ruby says enthusiastically'

Bismuth: "Huh, well how about that! The metal head must be happy bout that" 'Bismuth says chuckling lightly'

Aurora: "Your....Bismuth, right?" 'Aurora asks after some thought'

Bismuth: "Yep! That's me" 'Bismuth says proudly'

Aurora: "Yeah, Chip told me about you. While we were on homeworld" 'Aurora says with a small smile'

Bismuth: "Yeah...Steven filled me in about that. He didnt get hurt or nothin on homeworld did he?" 'Bismuth asks causing Aurora to cringe'

Aurora: "I-I mean...not technically?" 'Aurora says nervously'

Pearl: "What do you mean?" 'Pearl asks in confusion'

Aurora: "Well....it involves how he discovered he had a gem..." 'Aurora says with a nervous Chuckle'

'Aurora's eyes go black as she feels a ice cold grip on her arm from Sapphire'

Sapphire: "Aurora. If somthing happened to him. I would appreciate it if you told me" 'Sapphire says in a sickly sweet tone of voice'

Aurora: "W-Well...he may have....been shot through the chest...and killed" 'Aurora says causing the room to go silent'

Carbonite: "....What" 'Carbonite asks with a alarmed tone of voice'

Aurora: "Yeah....from what he told me. Yellow shot him through the Chest when Blue first brought him to homeworld..." 'Aurora says causing Carbonite to crush the can of pop in her hand'

Carbonite: "When he wakes up he is in SO much trouble"

Sapphire: "Agreed. He should have told us before" 'Sapphire says releasing Aurora's arm'

Aurora: "I know you want to protect him and all, I know how that feels. But he CAN handle himself y'know, he Is technically a walking Weapon" 'Aurora says walking upto the magic door'

'Aurora sends a weak shock through Chip causing his gem to glow before the door opens into his room'

'A few moments Later, Aurora comes out of Chip's room with the door closing  behind her'

Aurora: "Hey Pearl. Can I....talk to you for a moment?"

Pearl: "Oh of course!" 'Pearl says following Aurora outside'

Amethyst: "Ohh boy, here we go" 'Amethyst says with a chuckle'

Bismuth: "What's going on?" 'Bismuth asks in confusion'

'Meanwhile outside the Beach house Aurora can be found pacing infront of Pearl who has a rather amused look on her face'

Pearl: "So what is it you needed to talk to me about?"

Aurora: "W-Well...I uh.."

Pearl: "This is about Chip right?" 'Pearl says earning a sigh from Aurora, a pink glow appearing on the ends of her hair'

Aurora: "And how did you guess?"

Pearl: "Chip may have had a simmilar conversation with Garnet a few days ago" 'Pearl says with a chuckle'

Aurora: "R-Really?" 'Aurora asks in a quiet tone'

Pearl: "Oh yes. It would seem you have quite the effect on him" 'Pearl says causing Aurora to sigh to herself'

Aurora: "So I guess everyone knows that the feeling is mutual then!" 'Aurora says in an exasperated tone'

Pearl: "You would be correct. However somthing tells me that both you and Chip have believed that for quite some time"

'Aurora stops as her face flushes a deep glowing purple, she beeps to herself in a high pitched tone before her hair briefly bursts into purple flames then returns to normal'

Pearl: "Oh my!" 'Pearl says chuckling to herself'

Aurora: "Sorry! It's just a lot to process....." 'Aurora says looking down'

Pearl: "Well I wouldnt worry about it. I'm sure things will work out"

Aurora: "But....what do I do now?" 'Aurora asks in confusion'

'Pearl stops in thought, placing a hand on her chin before she turns back to Aurora'

Pearl: "Well the way I see it. You could either wait for him to say somthing. Or you could do so yourself" 'Pearl says earning a few quiet Beeps from Aurora'

'Pearl shakes her head, a small smile visible on her face before she turns around walking back inside'

'Aurora stops looking at the ground gently kicking the pop can on the porch infront of her'

Aurora: "This is going to be a long few days...." 'Aurora says quietly'

*To be continued*