Chapter 1: Came back

Today, I landed on Korea. Ughh!! It so tiring. I came out from airport and have a fresh air!!!

"Finally!! I'm back!!" I yelled. I know people think I'm crazy. But I do miss Korea. I leave Korea since 5 years old and I didn't have friends at all because my parents always transfer so I have to followed them. Well, now I'm 22 years old.

I'm a teenage girls now. College girl let say. I walk to the taxi and went to my apartment. I open the door and surprised by the beautiful apartment.

"Wow. Appa is not joking when he said I will leave like a princess. " I laughed when said that. I sit at the couch.
"Tomorrow I have to go to college. Have a new life. Right?" I asked myself. Well, it going to be a good day.

Jimin POV

"ARGHHHH!!!" I punches him again and stand up.
"Ughh!! What I'm going to do with you? I'm so tired punching your ugly face." That guy try to stand up but fall because of course he weak!!
"P-Please...s-stop..." said the guy. I just smirked at him and knee down.
"You want me to stop? Why you want me to stop when you don't pay back my money?"
"I-I p-p-promised I w-will pay back." he said while shaking nervously.

I like to see people suffering and begging on me.
"Such a phatetic. " I shake my head while smile in amusing.
"You're going to far, Jimin. Just give him a chance. We need to go home. It getting late." said Jin.
"Jimin wouldn't stop unless he pay him back." said Jungkook.
"That right Jungkook. " I said with smirked. Suddenly...
"Ow ow ow!!!" I groaning in pain when Jin pulled my ear.
"Mother mode turn on." said Namjoon while laughing.

"We're going home!!" said Jin. "Tae and Yoongi!! Settled that guy!!"
"On it!" said Tae. Yoongi just nodded lazily.
"Yah!! Jin!! Let me go!!"

He just continue pulled my ear. I'm sure my ear will be red. I just want my money back. Is it hard to give? My rule...you take it, you pay it. Easy, right?

Chaeyoung POV

I unpack my things with excited feeling. It night already but I need food. So I just going out, wearing black hoodie and short pants. I take my phone and went out.

I arrive at convenient store. Then, I saw my favorite chips!!

"It here!? Wow!! I don't know it here." I want to take it but someone take it from me first. I looked at the owner and it was handsome man.
"I'm sorry. Is it yours?" he asked.
"No. You can have it." Why I said that!! It was the last one and I'm craving it!!
"Really? You sure? You looked like you forcing yourself. " he said.
"No!! I'm sure you can have it." really Chae? Ughh!!!

That guy smile at me and say thank you.
"You such a nice girl." he said.
"Really!? Um...thank you I guess. "
"You guess?" he giggles at me.
"What your name?" he asked. I'm not going to introduced myself to the person that I just met. Never.
"Sorry. I have to go. Bye!!"

I just run from him without....buy anything!!! Now, I think I have to starving at home first.

Jin POV

"Yah!! Jin, what took you so long?" ask Jimin. This guy never calm his ass down.
"Nothing. Here. Your favorite chips. "
"Finally!!" yelled Jimin.
"You're lucky because someone want to take it just now but she give it to me."
"I'm sorry. She?" said Jimin.
"It a girl. I don't get her name. "
"So? Who care?" Jimin walked away and I sigh annoying by him.

Jimin never like girl. He always at his own world.

Chaeyoung POV

Arghhh!! Why you such an idiot Park Chaeyoung!!!!!??? I need that chips. I love that food. It was my favorite food. I'm craving it since in aeroplane.

Now, I'm walking on the street feeling starving. I glance at my watch and it already late night!!!??? I have school tomorrow!!!!

Next morning~

Bep bep bep!!!!

Ughh!! I turn off my alarm and stretch my body.
"First day of my college life." I smiled to myself and get out from bed. I do my routine. I wear black jeans with big hoodie colour purple. I brushed my hair and take my things.
"What I should eat for breakfast? " I opened the fridge and looked something for eat.
"Nah~ I just take an apple is enough." I take apple from the fridge and went out after lock the doors.

I have the bike but I don't use it because I know it will take people attention. So I better walk. After a few minutes, I arrive.
"Wow. Is this college or...castle." seriously, this college is soooooooo big!!!! I went inside and saw many people, talking, laughing, dating, and everything.
"I have to find principal office. But...where?" I just walking nowhere. Where and where is principal office? How I want to find the office if this school is fu- No!! No cursing!! No cursing Chaeyoung.

I take a deep breath and I know I can do this. I just about to walk than I bumped into someone.
"I-I'm so sorry. It my fault!!" I keep bow to that person. Great. It such a great way to start my day.
"Hey, it okay. Don't be so scared. I'm not eating you." it girl voice. I lifted my head and I saw a beautiful girl.
"You are so pretty and have 4D personality. " I blurted it out without realizing. Then, I closed my mouth and I can feel my face red. She laughed at me.
"Thank you. You're so funny. Look like you are new here. My name is Kim Jisoo. Jisoo for short of course." she said.

I just stare at her. Then, she coughing to get my attention.
" Oh!! I'm sorry. My name is Park Chaeyoung. My nickname is Chae or Chaeyoung or Chaeng."
"Looked like you have a lot of nicknames. Let just call you chipmunks because you looked like it." said Jisoo.
"C-Chipmunks!?"
"Ahaha, yes. Well, let me help you find principal office. " she take my hand and dragged me along.

Continue ~