Chapter 11: War at the Party

Chaeyoung POV

I layed at the couch with satisfied smiled. Jimin face is sooooo hilarious. I don't know he love his car so much. My bike doesn't broke anything because it expensive. Lisa looked at me weirdly.

"You look happy, Chae. Anything happened? " asked Lisa.
"I bet you want to know this. I...hit Jimin car with my bike."
Lisa face turned into surprised. She rush to sit beside me.
"Like...seriously? " she asked.
"Like seriously. " I smirked at her. She burst into laughter after that.
"That was a good one, Chae!!" said Lisa.

Then, our Unnie came because we're too loud.
"What so noisy here? " Jennie asked.
"You wouldn't believed what Chae did toward Jimin." said Lisa.
"What?" the both of them asked.
"She hit his car using her bike." said Lisa.
"Woooww!! Chae!! That was good!!" yelled Jennie.
"But..don't you remember the deal?" Jisoo asked.
"The deal? Nah~ I'm sure Namjoon give a second chance to us because we had a good conversation before."
"Really? Wow. What you guys talking about?" Jisoo asked.

I about to talked but I remembered that we talked about my past to Jimin. My friends already know it since we are living together. I already tell them and they keep telling me not to blame myself. I smile sweetly at her.
"Not a big deal." Jisoo just shrugged her shoulder. We back to do our own things. I keep thinking why I'm telling that jerk about my past?

I just throw that things off and went to my bedroom.

••••

Beep!!beep!!beep!! My alarm noise waking me up. I turn off my alarm and groaning lazily. It still early tho. I close my eyes. Suddenly, someone slammed the door making me surprised.
"WAKE UP!!!!! ROSE!!!!" yelled Lisa. Yup. They called me Rose. If someone closed to me, they will call me Rose. They already know about it.
"Shut up!! I want go sleep."
"Chae, you need to wake up. " said Lisa.
"We don't school right? Then, let me rest. It still early.
"Early? Stupid. It already afternoon. " said Lisa.
"Really? Oh-WHAT!?" I sit up looking at Lisa.

She chuckles at me.
"You set your alarm to wake you up in the afternoon because we have party at the hotel today at evening. " said Lisa. I hit my head with pillow.
"I'm such an idiot."
"You are. Anyway,go to shower. We need to go shopping and buy a new clothes for party tonight. " said Lisa. I nodded at her. She went out after that. I forgot we have party today. Huh..I thought I want to stuck my body at the bed at whole day. Like..I can't.

••••

We went to shopping. Of course we have to looked good.
"Unnie!! This one look good to you." I showed Jisoo the dress. It colour red and the skirt is not tok short.
"Thanks, Chae. You have a good taste." said Jisoo.
"But this one also good." I show her another one.
"Let just me pick up the dress. " said Jisoo while giggling. I laughed at her. Then, I went to Lisa.
"What you choose? "
"I don't know yet." said Lisa.

We spend our afternoon at the mall. When time has come, we go home and get ready. The party start at 5 pm. I wear my dress. The dress not too short. It on my thigh but not too high. The dress is off-shoulder. The dress colour red. We all same colour. I see with Jennie. Her dress also off-shoulder. Lisa dress is cute. Her skirt like a blouse. Jisoo take the dress that I recommended just now.

I wear light makeup. I wear necklace. After I done, I looked at the mirror. Wow. Is this...the real me? It...gorgeous. I didn't mean I'm not stylish this whole time. It just that..I love wearing simple things. That why I love hoodie. It simple and comfortable. Someone knock the door and opened it.