Chapter 24: Fighting

Jisoo POV

It already 2 weeks and Jennie and Lisa still didn't talk. They keep silence. Chaeyoung keep asking me what wrong with them but I just said their mood swing. I whispered to Jennie to calm down and don't break our friendship when she bickering with Lisa at studio. I know Lisa didn't mean it. She just worried about her. She want the best for Chae.

"Chae, you should change position with me."
"Ah..r-really? Sorry, Unnie. I just..zoning out." said Chaeyoung. I know she think about Baekhyun.
"It okay. Let start again." the boys practice beside us. They keep laughing. Always fooling around. They choose 'Boy in Luv' song. We choose 'Playing With Fire' song.

We practice again and Chaeyoung mess it again. She bumped into Jennie. She forget that she should go behind me when my part start.
"Sorry, Jen. I didn't mean it." said Chaeyoung.
"It okay. It just a small mistake. Let's start-" Lisa cut her.
"Chae can you forget about him just for a moment? " Lisa asked harshly. I think she can't hold her anger. Chaeyoung surprised by her act.
"W-What?" Chaeyoung asked. The boys stop dancing and attention at us.
"He don't love you and you don't have to care!! Why you have to being so heart broken!? What? You think he will come to you when you show your broken?" Lisa yelled.

Chaeyoung just stare at her.
"Can you just stop? Baekhyun is not the only guy in this world. " said Lisa.
"Lisa stop!! How could you say that to Chaeyoung!? " yelled Jennie.
"What? I'm so tired with..with all of this!! We're not like before. Chaeyoung change. You and I have fight. We're not laughing together again." said Lisa.
"You are the one who didn't understand her that why it be like this!!" said Jennie.
"I don't understand her!? I DO understand her!! What else you want me to do!!!??" yelled Lisa.

This scene make me sad. We're not used to fight each other.
"What else I want you to do!? I want you to shut your mouth and think again what you just said to Chae!!" said Jennie.
"Shut my mouth? How I want to shut my mouth if she can't move and get rid of that feeling!? She destroyed herself!!" said Lisa.
"I'm not destroyed myself. " we turned and saw Chae with serious face.

She went to Lisa.
"I'm trying to fix what is broke. You don't know how suffer I am. You think you suffered but not much. You think you understand me but no. " said Chaeyoung.
"I'm sorry if I mess up. You are right. Baekhyun is not the only guy here. Why should I care when people don't love me back. Thanks Lisa. Unnie, let's start again. " said Chaeyoung while look at me with smile. I just nods.
"O..Kay. Um...position." we get into our position without any single word.

Jimin POV

It already night. During practice, it was silence. Only us talking. The girls didn't change any words. I notice that Chae didn't do any mistake anymore. But...I still can felt something with her.

When we take a break, I saw Chaeyoung walked out. I decide to followed her.
"Jimin? Where are you going?" asked Hoseok.
"Restroom. " I simply answered and walked away.

I walked out and try to find her. After a few minutes, I found her. She sitting at the bench outside. I walked slowly to her sit beside her.
"It rare to see you guys fighting. " she surprised when notice my presence.
"You know what? I should call you ghost because you keep appeared everywhere I go." she said. I just chuckles.
"Can I asked you?"
"What?" she asked with cold.
"Why you still want to confessed your feelings toward Baekhyun even I already warn you?"

She look at me with rage.
"Warn me!? So you already knew he already has girlfriend!? " she asked.
"I do. I always saw him with his girlfriend. "
"Why you don't tell me EARLIER!? " she asked.
"I already did. Remember, I tell you don't fall too deep?"
"Yeah I-I know that!! What I mean is...W-Why you don't tell directly!? " she asked.
"Don't know." I smirked at her. She groaning frustrated and mess her hair.
"Ughh!! You make me crazy dumbass!!" said Chae.

I just laughed at her. I don't know why but I like to lighten her mood. To see her smile with her friends back.
"You should apologized to your friends even it not your fault. " she look at me.
"And why you care? It none of your business. " said Chae.
"Nothing. Just say it." I stand up and walked away.

Even she's my enemy, I don't know why I felt like happy whenever I being with her.

Chaeyoung POV

Jimin is weird. I just shrugged my shoulder and went in. Once I get in studio, I saw Lisa and Jennie. I approached them.
"Umm..guys." they look at me. I take a deep breath.
"Look. I'm sorry if I being overreacted about this broken heart. When I think again, Lisa was right. Maybe he's not my chance after all. I let my emotions out until it destroyed our friendship. I'm sorry..." they stare at me and then..

They hug me like there is no tomorrow.
"No it my fault. I shouldn't yell at you and to Jennie unnie also. I'm sorry." said Lisa.
"I'm sorry too. I didn't mean it too." said Jennie.
"Me too."

I can see from my corner eyes Jimin is smiling followed by his friends. We broke the hug.
"So...we're cool?"
"We are." they said.
"Geez, girls fight is worst than boys fight." said Taehyung.
"Can you shut the f*ck up?" said Jennie.
"It my mouth. So I can do whatever I want." said Taehyung. Jennie glare at him and now they having glaring contest.

I just giggles.
"Taehyung-ah, go back to your babysitter. "
"Who you call babysitter!!?? " yelled Jin.
"Pfff, of course you. Who else?" said Jisoo.
"I'm not, you chicken. " said Jin.
"I'm not chicken!! " said Jisoo.
"Yes you are, chicken. " said Jin.
"Can you stop. It annoying. " said Lisa.
"

You are the one who annoying here." said Jungkook while rolled his eyes.
"I'm not, coconut. " said Lisa.
"You are, doll face." said Jungkook.
"Bunny." said Lisa.
"Thai girl." said Jungkook.
"Scaredy cat." said Lisa.
"Weird." said Jungkook.
"Shameless. " said Lisa.
"Worthless." said Jungkook.
"Midnight?" I said.
"Midnight. Wait, midnight? " said Lisa.

I let out a sigh.
"Not him. I said it already freaking midnight!! " all of them look at clock.
"I didn't realize it." said Jennie.
"Even I am. I felt hungry. I want to eat."
"That why you fat. You keep eating at midnight. " said Jimin.
"Are you blind or what? I have a slim body. And yes I love eating but I don't eat since morning you st*pid . "
"I can't see your slim body." said Jimin.

I just groaned madly.
"How about you?....You are the one who fat here, you SMALL!!!!!" I take my things and run outside after yelling.
"YAHH!!! PARK CHAEYOUNG!!!! " I heard he yelled. I don't know why but...I felt happy today. I smile like an idiot by myself.

Continue ~