Chapter 7: Work together

Next morning ~

"Yah!! Coconut!! Stop playing your phone and help me!!!!" scolding Lisa.
"We already said we don't help." said Jungkook and continue do his thing.

Yup. They didn't do any single thing. Only us do. What they do is only sit and played their phone. I'm so sick of this. Why teacher don't take someone else than them? I'm rather with anyone than them!!!! I take the ribbons and tie it at the vase. I make flower vase for 30 table. And this is the 5th table!!! Ughh!! I'm already tired doing this thing.

"Unnie~ hand me the scissors. " I said to Jennie. She have to design the flower for my vase.
"Here." said Jennie.
"Thanks." I saw Jisoo still think how to as arranged the fabric for the stage. I continue do my job but I'm out of blue ribbons. I let out a sigh.
"Jim-" no..I shouldn't call him. He wouldn't help. I groaning and slammed the table. Everyone looked at me.
"What wrong, Chae? Are you hurt?" asked Jisoo. I laughed nervously.
"Um..n-no. I'm okay Unnie. I'm just tired."

She smiled and continue her job.
"I knew you stress." said Jennie.
"Yes I am!!" I whispered yelling to her.
"So do me. And Jisoo and Lisa." said Jennie. I let out a sigh and walked out from the hall. I layed my back and slide down till I sit.

This is so tiring. Why we have to work with those jerk. Such a pain. I stand up and turn on my phone. I got missed call from my friend at Australia. It Jackson. Maybe I silence my phone just now. I put it back because I know he will call back. I went inside again and take the new ribbons.

Tick tock tick tock tick tock

It already 11 pm. We do this work from morning till night!? Finally, it finished. I fell myself at the couch that already there.
"Ughh!! It finished!!! " I stretch my body.
"Good job girls." said Jisoo.
"Thanks Unnie." said Lisa.
"I think...I didn't eat since morning. " said Jennie.

Jennie was right. We didn't eat anything. I glance at the boys and they still fooling around. I rolled my eyes and sit up. Suddenly, Mrs Lee came.

"Wow!! Such an amazing work you guys did!!" said Mrs Lee. Yeah..if you know...those jerk didn't do anything.
"Thanks Mrs Lee. " said Taehyung. We rolled our eyes.
"Good job guys. Good news!! All of you being invited to this party!!" said Mrs Lee. What!? Yes!!!!
"Really!?"
"Of course. It on Wednesday. " Mrs Lee said.

"Oh...we see.." said Lisa.
"We absolutely came, Mrs Lee." said Jimin. Of course you do because you didn't do anything other than relaxing.
"We will enjoy the party tomorrow. " said Namjoon.
"Great. Now, go home. Tomorrow is the big day. Bye!!" she left.

I yawning for 10 times already. Great. There is no way we stay here longer.
"I think...I need to meet my bed."
"Same with me." said Jennie.
"Let just rest tomorrow. " said Jisoo.
"You're right, Unnie. " said Lisa.
"Poor you girls." said Jungkook.

We just ignore them and pack our things. When I pack my things, my phone ringing.

“You girls can go. I need to pick this up.” they nodded and went out. I pick up the call.

“Heyyyyyyyyyy Roseeeee!!!” Jackson yelled make me close my ears.
“Yah!! Don't yelling can you?”
“heheheh, sorry. I just miss you.” said Jackson.
“I miss you too. Why you call?”
“Nothing. Just want to ask if you're okay or not.” said Jackson. This boy, really weird. Even I rejected him when he confess, we still friend. He said as long as he with me it okay.
  “I'm sleepy, Jack. Maybe tomorrow morning you can call me.”
“Fine. Okay. Sleep well!!” said Jackson.
“I will.”

I hang up and let out a sigh. Then, I notice that those jerks still here.
“Look like someone have fanboy. ” said Jimin while smirked.
“So? Is it bothered you?”
“Tch. Never. Not even in your dream. ” said Jimin.
“Well, who want to dream of you? Me? Never. Even in real life I don't wish to met you.”

I walked out leaving all of them and went home.

Jimin POV

“Isn't that so savage!!!???” said Hoseok.
“It was my first time seeing a girl or a person being like that to Jimin. ” said Taehyung.
“She such a annoying girl I ever met. I never wish she exist in my life.”
  “But, people usually said that enemy turn into lover.” said Jungkook.

Lover? Ewwwww. Never with that girl. She such a pain. I rather with dog than her.

“Where you heard that Jungkook? ”
“From TV.” he replied.
“So...we enemy with them...we turned into lover!? There is no way I'm with that Jennie!! She is monster!! ” said Taehyung.
“I just saying. Not with them. Who want with them. I rather with old lady.” said Jungkook while rolled his eyes.
“Let go to club?.”
“Ohhh!! Count me in!!” yelled Taehyung.
“I want to meet expensive girl there.” said Namjoon. All of them gathered their thing and walked to our car.

We went to club to have fun. I'm drink some wine. I'm not with girls. Never. There such a pain. All girls are around me well me..just ignore them.

“Let's drink girls!!” said Jungkook. He really an international playboy. No wondered he dating 5 girls in 1 month. Taehyung is Playboy but he never date them. I'm...hate it.
“Oppa!! Long time no see!!” one girl sit at my lap.
“What do you want?” I asked with cold tone.
“Don't be so cold toward me, Oppa. ” she said and make a fake cute voice.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Taehyung. He looked at me and he understand that I don't like it.
“Hey, let dance?” Taehyung asked. He let out his hand.
“Sure, Oppa!!” she take his hand and both of them went to dance floor.

I let out a relief sigh.
“Feel too, Jimin?” Suga asked.
“A bit.”
“Don't drink too much. You might sick and feel dizzy tomorrow morning.” Jin said. I just nodded my head. Am I listening? No, of course not. You understand what happened next.