Chapter 44: You are special

Soon we arrive, me and Jimin went to his bedroom. I push him to sit on the bed.
"Wait and DON'T move." I pointed at him. He smirked at me.
"Look like my kitten is care about me." said Jimin. I rolled my eyes take the first kit.

I treat his lips cut. Whenever I put medicine on it, he will hissed in pain. I can feel he staring at me. But...he lips is soft. It red and...look kissable. Stop Chae!! Ugh!! You are pervert.

"There. It finished. " I stand up and put the first kit at it place. I heard Jimin groaning and I saw he layed on his bed. He mess his hair. I can tell that he stress about Chanyeol just now.

Oh yeah, why Chanyeol suddenly become like that? Why he asked me if I hurt or not? Why he care about me?

"Hey Jimin. Did you do something?" I sit at his bed beside him.
"No why?" he said while still closing his eyes.
"Then...why Chanyeol mad at you?"
"He's going crazy." he give a simple answers. I pinched his arms and he startled. He rub his arms while pouted.
"Yah!! What was that for!!!??" he whined.
"That for not answering my question. "

He sit up and look at me.
"Fine. I wouldn't tell you but...I only say this." he look at my eyes so deep. I think I can't look away because his eyes are trapped me.
"You are special " said Jimin.

I'm...special?

"Well..." he get out from the bed and turned to look at me.
"As long as you are mine, I can't let anybody touch you." he said. I stunned from his words.
"S-Since w-when?"
"Since you are my enemy." he smirked at me.
"I-I...ughhh!! Just stop it already. Y-You are so chessy." I jump out from the bed.
"You are not my boyfriend. " I walked out after that.

I can't let him see my red face. I can sense he followed me from behind. I went to living room and saw everyone's there. I sit beside Jisoo and Jimin went to sit beside Taehyung.

"What you guys watching? "
"We're watching random movie." said Jennie.
"You choose it Jen." said Namjoon.
"Yes I did. " said Jennie proudly.
"What make she so proud?" I whispered to Jisoo.
"Well, you know. She beat everyone in thumb fight before decide what movie we should watch." she said.
"So...she win?"
"Yup. You know Jennie will get what she want." whispered Jisoo.

It make sense tho. Poor them. They have to watch what Jennie want. Suddenly, my phone ringing. I look at ID and it was my parents. Now I remember about the...huhhh.

"You're not answer that call?" Jungkook asked.
"Maybe later." I put my phone back.
"This is bored!! Let go somewhere!! " said Lisa.
"Where?" Hoseok asked.
"Our apartment!! Let throw a party." said Lisa.
"Wait. How about tonight? " Jennie asked.
"What you mean?"
"I forgot to tell you guys. Taehyun from TXT throw a party and all students come. " said Jennie.

Oh yeah. Yeonjun tell me too at class before.
"Really? Then, we should come." said Yoongi.
"We will go home now. " said Jisoo.
"We send you girls." said Jin.
"Nah~ it okay. We take a grab."

The boys decline at first but after 5 minutes begging, they finally gave up. We take a grab and went back home.

••••

I finished my showering and wear crop top off shoulder coloured red and black short pants. While I fix my hair and my make up, my phone ringing. I look at the ID and it was...my parents again. I decided to pick it up.

"Hello."
"Rose, why you're not pick up my call before?" my mother asked.
"I'm...um...busy. Sorry."
"It okay, sweetheart. We just want to tell you that we send one guy to give you one document to sign it." she said.
"Document? About what"
"For you to take over our company, remember? " she said.
"Eomma, we talk about this. I..I don't want."

I heard my mother let out a heavy sigh.
"I know it hard, sweetie. But, without your help, our company will shut down. Please, only you can help us." said my mother.
"F-Fine. I will."
"Really!? Oh Rose. Thank you. That guy will met you at Tea4 cafe tomorrow, at 1 pm and you both will talk and discussed about anything that you don't understand. " she said.
"I just don't understand why it happened to me?" I mumbled.
"Hm? What was that?" she asked.

Thank god, she didn't listen.
"Nothing. I'm just feel glad. So, Eomma. I have to go."
"Okay Rose. Take care. We love you sweetie. Bye!!"
"I love you too!!"

We hang up and I stare at the mirror. Friends or family?

Friends or family?

Friends or family?

Friends or family?

Friends or family?

"Chae, you done?" the door opened and it was Lisa.
"W-What? Oh yeah. I'm finished. "
"Great. Come on." said Lisa. We went out and waiting for Jennie. She always late to retouch everything. I sit at the couch and look at my Instagram.
"Hey girls, looking gorgeous." said Jisoo.
"You too, Unnie." we both said.
"Where Jennie unnie?" Lisa asked.
"Still fix herself. " said Jisoo.

We both nodded and continue waiting. It already 10 minutes, and Jennie finally done. I admit it, she look stunning.
"Your 10 minutes being waste so wisely." said Jisoo.
"This is Kim Jennie. What do you think I am?" said Jennie while flip her hair. We laughed together and went out.

We use car and went to TXT house. They already give us their address.

••••

I'm not call this party. The song is really loud!! It just like a club.
"Where are the boys!!!??" yelling Lisa.
"What!?"
"I said..where are the boys!?" yelling Lisa.
"I can't hear you!!!"
"Guys!! Stop!! This music is too loud!!" said Jisoo.

Then, the music stop and the DJ announced to put smooth music. I let out a sigh of relief.
"I think my eardrums already broken. " said Jennie.
"Me too."
"Noona!! There you are!!" yelled Soobin. He and Beomgyu approached us.
"Hey Soobin!! Hey B!!" said Lisa.
"B? That my nickname? " Beomgyu asked.
"Your name is pretty hard to say so...I make it short." said Lisa.

He just giggles and nods agreement.
"Nice party." said Jennie.
"Thanks Noona." said Soobin.
"Oh please, don't call me Noona. I'm still young." said Jennie.
"Okay, Jennie. " he giggles.
"Jisoo Noona, Jin hyung asking awhile ago. He ask, you already arrive or not. He want to treat you with chicken. " said Soobin.
"Really!? I'm coming!! " said Jisoo while running.
"He at the bar!!!" yelled Soobin.

If Jin here so it mean..Jimin and the others already here.
"You girls finally arrive!!" we turn our attention to that voice and it was Taehyung. He with Jimin and Jungkook. My eyes can't take off from Jimin.

Gosh, how can he be this...hot. With his white T-shirt followed by black jeans jacket and black jeans pants. His hair...so attracted. Even he wearing a casual clothes but still..can make me blushed like an idiot.

Continue '