Chapter 72: You act different

Jimin POV

I bring Chaeyoung to cafe because she said she still hungry. So we went to TEA4 cafe. The ride is silence only can hear the song. Then, she broke the silence.

“Jiminnnnnnnnnn” she whined while layed her head on my shoulder. She is not joking when she will be clingy to me but...it cute.
“Whattttttttttttttt?” I heard she giggles.
“I want chocolate waffle~”  said Chae. I let out a chuckles.
“We will. Calm down.”

She move her head back to her sit. I love she being like this but...something bothering me. I don't know what is it.

•••••

“What can I help you sir?” she asked.
“I want two Venti Latte and two chocolate waffles. ”
“Sure. Coming right up.” she said.

I pay it and back to my seat. I saw Chaeyoung staring outside window. I sit in front of her. She didn't notice my presence. She look like she in her deep thought. What catch my attention is...her expression. She look....sad?

She act differently since this morning.
“Chae?” she didn't response
“Chaeyoung?” still no response.
“Park Chaeyoung!? ” I call her full name and raised my voice a bit but still..no response. I touch her hand and intertwined our finger.
“Baby?”

She startled and look at me with guilty face.
“Oh!! Sorry Jimin. I didn't mean to ignore you. I just...um..in my thought. ” she said. She look adorable when she nervous. I smirked at her. She titled her head.
“Why you looking at me like that?” she asked.
“You want me to call you baby and intertwined our fingers then you will heard me, huh?” she thought about it for a moment and look at our hand.

Our hand is locked and I saw her cheeks become red.
“W-What!? N-No!! I-I'm sorry!!” she try to pull her hand but my grip on her become tight. She look at me and I just smile warmth at her.
“Let it be like that.” I said. She stare at me then look down with blushing. I let out a giggles.

Then, our order come.
“This your order sir and...Chaeyoung? ” said the waiter. How he know her name? Yes that right. It a guy!!!
“Thanks.” said Chae. What!? Why she so casual about it?
“Sure, Chae. Enjoy your meal, guys.” he walked away after that. I saw Chae just start eat but I just stare at her.
“Are you gonna eat or not?” she asked while cut the waffle.
“Do you know that waiter?”

She lifted her gaze.
“Nope. ” she said.
“Then...how he know your name?”
“I always come here with the girls so basically he know our name.” said Chae while stuffed her food in her mouth. She really look like a chipmunks. I laughed at her.

She look at me with confused. I saw chocolate on her mouth.
“Whca cho fhunny?” I raised my eyebrows because I can't understand what is she saying. She still munched her food but still talk.
“Eat first ” she nods. After she swallowed her food she start to talk.
“I said..what so funny?”
“Ohhh, it just that...you really look like a chipmunks. ”

She gasp at me. I just laughed and leaned closer to her. She froze at her place. I wiped the chocolate on her face with my thumb and lick it.
“You eat like a chipmunks also. Anyway, it taste so delicious when it coming from your skin.” I said it with seductive voice. I saw her face become more red. I burst into laughter.
“Yah!! It not funny!!!” she hit me.
“Sorry, it just...you look like a tomato. ”

I saw she pouted slightly. I try to calm myself down. I start to eat with smile. It so happy to tease her. I lifted my gaze to talk but my smile faded when saw her expression. She look...down again. What is wrong with her today? She notice that I stare at her. She give me a sweet smile.

“Hey...”
“Hm?” she replied.
“Are you....um...are you bored? Because I want to bring you to my favorite place.”
“Really!? I love to. But..finished this food first.” she said. I nods. Actually, I want to ask her if she was okay or not but...something that hold me.

♥♥♥♥

Chaeyoung POV

Now we are going to Jimin favorite place. I don't know where.
“Jimin, where are we going?”
“Relax. That place really peaceful. You will like it.” he said.

I just replied him with 'hm'. It been 30 minutes and finally we arrive.

My eyes wide when saw it. I get out and it so windy.
“You like it?” Jimin asked. I nods.
“Finally...BEACH!!!!!” I run to the water leaving Jimin behind.

Before I put my feet in the water, I take off my shoes and socks. Then, I walked slowly and feel the water hit my feet. It so cold but it felt nice. The wind is hitting my face.

“It feel nice right?” Jimin suddenly appeared beside me. I look down and he already take off his shoes. I look at him with smile.
“Yes..it is. Thank you for bring me here.” I look in front back.
“You welcome. I bring you here because...you seem down. ” he said.

Down? He...he notice it.
“I saw you sad since this morning. Can I know why?” he asked. I look down. I wish I can tell you what is wrong with me. I felt two hands on my waist while turned me to face him.
“Hey..you can tell me.” his voice is so soft. I lifted my gaze and saw his concern face.
“I...I just can't. ”
“It okay, Chae. I'm not gonna mad. Seeing you sad and down like this...it make me hurt. Please.” he begging me.

I'm hurt when heard he begging me. His eyes show me that he hurt also. I take a deep breath before talk.
“I...I'm sorry Jimin.” he lifted my head by hold my chin.
“Why?” he asked.
“I...I'm just nervous for you since we only have 1 weeks left before your audition. It make me nervous. ”
“You don't have to be nervous. I'm the one who dance. I appreciated it but don't let it  bothered you.” said Jimin.

Little bit you know Jimin....I'm just lied to you. It hurt me. I give him a sweet smile. Suddenly... he lifted me up by holding my waist and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
“Yah!! Why you carrying me!?”
“Is it wrong? Or...you want me to...put you in the water?” he want to drop me but I wrapped my arms around his neck and being a koala in his arms. I heard he laughed.
“Yah!! Don't!! I don't want to soak wet!!!”

He smirked at me.
“It really fun to tease you.” said Jimin. I pouted but something change my mind. Tease me...huh? Let see who tease who.
“I don't like soaking wet you know.” I mumbled. He just smirked. Then, I smirked at him.
“But...I like if...we both soaking wet!!!” I unwrapped my legs that on his waist and pull him into the water together with me.

Now, we both soaking wet.
“In your face!!!” I run from him.
“PARK CHAEYOUNG!!!!!! ” he yelled. I run from him followed by screaming and laughing. He run after me.
“You will dead by me if I get you!!” he said while laughing.
“Let see!!”

But...soon he catch me. He back hugged me and lifted me like a bride style.
“I told you..you will dead if I get you.” said Jimin. Uh oh...suddenly... He bring me to the water back and we both fell down.
“Yahh!!” he splashed water on me.
“Jerk!!” I splashed back to him and now we played with each other.

We laughed and enjoy this moment. I hope I can stay like this with him. Too sad...I can't.....

Continue ~