Chapter 20: Crush

Jimin POV

The Rudest and- what!!?? I throw my pillow at him.
“Yah!!!” Namjoon run out while laughing. I rolled my eyes annoyed. What he think? That girl never came in my mind.

I felt like I want to eat my favorite chips but I'm too lazy to go out. Maybe I can get help from them. I stand up and went out. I saw they at living room watching TV. Then, I saw Jungkook want to went out.

“Kook, where are you going?”
“Convenient store. Why?” he asked.
“Can you buy some of my favorite chips?”
“Sure. Why not?” he said.
“Thanks. I'll pay your money back.”

He nods and went out. Now, what I have to do is..relax.

Jungkook POV

I went out and walked to station bus. Once I arrive, I saw a girl also waiting for bus. But, I can't see her face. Maybe, she went out somewhere. I sit beside her. I take out my phone and look at my Instagram. When I just scroll and scroll, Lisa IG popped out.

I don't know how it came out. Maybe I followed her without me notice. I'm not stalk but I just want to see what she post. I look at her picture one by one. She really pretty. She really cute. But...she annoying. Then, I have an idea. I comment at her picture and saying..'Such a fake face.' I send it. I smirked at myself. Suddenly, I heard the girl phone beside me let out a sound 'ding'.

I thought maybe her friend or someone else. I just ignore it. I bet Lisa is mad right now. She will say-

“THAT COCONUT!!! ” Yup. That what she said. Wait. That voice...
“LISA!!??” I stand up with surprised when notice that the girl who sit beside me just now is her!!! She also have a surprised expression.
“JUNGKOOK!!??” she yelled.
“What are you doing here!?” both of us yelled.
“Waiting for bus you stupid!!” both of us said. We look at each other with rage eyes.
“YAH!! Why you followed me!? Why you comment my post!?” she asked.

I smirked at her.
“You deserve it. And I don't know how I followed you. Don't think I want to followed you, Thai girl.”
“Tch. I didn't think you will followed me. Even wish. And I don't deserve it. You are the one who fake face here, coconut. ” said Lisa. I rolled my eyes.
“I'm not, you dumb. My face is natural. I don't need any make-up. Girls already came to me. I just have to snapped fingers... ” I snapped my fingers in front of her face.
“...and girls will come to me.” I smirked at her.
“Including you.”

She scoffed and make a sarcastically laughed.
“Me? Never, ever. Even I being giving a chance...I wouldn't. Sorry not sorry.” said Lisa with rolled eyes.
“Don't be too confident. You don't know what will happened. People can change.”
“Oh really?” she stand up and went to me.
“Well, that mean I can change into something you like. ” said Lisa. I smirked at her.
“Like...being your annoying enemy girl.” said Lisa. My smirked drop.
“Don't be too confident that I will said something flirty to you.” said Lisa.

She pushed me and I didn't notice bus already arrive. I just hold my anger. I went in. She sit at another seat while me sit at two seat behind her. We just ignore each other.

Chaeyoung POV

I layed at couch with my phone. Jennie at another side. Jisoo out because she have family meeting so she wouldn't come home tonight. We will see her tomorrow at school. I wait for Lisa because I asked her to buy me some of my favorite chips. Suddenly...PAAM!!!

Me and Jennie flinched when heard it turned pur head to the door. We saw grumpy Lisa came.
“Lisa, don't slammed the door like that. You will make the neighbours mad.” said Jennie. She just quiet and hand me the chips. Then, she sit beside me.
“Umm, what wrong? You look grumpy.”
“Of course, I am!!” she yelled. Jennie and I look at each other then look at her.
“Why?” Jennie asked.
“That coconut also there when I buy food!! And guess what!? He comment on my IG and said I have fake face!!!” said Lisa.
“Coconut? You mean Jungkook? ”
“Yes!!” said Lisa.
“What is wrong with them? Anyway, why he followed you in Instagram? ” Jennie asked.
“He said he don't know too. Then, he said maybe he followed me without noticing. ” said Lisa.

I just giggles at her.
“So? You guys fighting? ”
“Yes. Every second. ” said Lisa. We just laughed at her when see her so pissed.

••••

Today, is our last school because summer vacation is starting tomorrow and it getting hoter. I wear crop top hoodie and short pants. I came out from restrooms after fix myself a bit. When I still looking down, I bumped into someone.

“Ah! Sorry sorry sorry!!” I bowed many times.
“It okay, Chae.” I lifted my gaze and saw Baekhyun. I blushed after what I did.
“B-Baekhyun? I'm so sorry. I'm too focus on the ground. ” wait? Why did I said that!? He let out a giggles.
“W-What so funny?” he look at me and touch my hair. I flinched with his sudden touch.
“I bet you just fix yourself before but it messy again after bump into me.” said Baekhyun. I just low my gaze. I felt like..my face is hot.

He done fix my hair and pat my head gentle.
“Done. Be careful next time. You know some of people is rude when you bumped into them.” said Baekhyun with gentle smile.
“S-Sure. I will.” he just give me a small laugh.
“Well, see you later.” he walked away after pinched my nose. I look at him. I touch my chest and...I can feel my heart beating so fast. Am I..in love with him..already?

“Someone have a crush, already. Sooooo lucky.” I flinched with the sudden voice. I turned and it was Jennie with smirked.
“Y-Yah!! When you come here!? Wait...you..you heard all of it, didn't you!!?” she bursts into laughter.
“It funny when you blushed when Baekhyun fix your hair and pinched your nose!!” said Jennie between her laugh. I hit her arms playfully.
“Don't laugh!! I can't hold my blushed. I even didn't know why I'm like this.” I look down. Jennie stop laughing and wipe her tears. Then, she hold my shoulder.
“Chae, you just need let all your emotions out. That all.” said Jennie with warmth smile. Let..it out?

Continue ~