Chapter 23: Just why him!?

We finished our last day school and tomorrow is summer holiday. But..we have to do our project. During summer!!! Thank god it was dance choreography. But still suck because I being partner with Jimin.

I just hope I being partner with...Baekhyun. I still can't move on from him. Whenever he look at me and try to smile...I can't help but..look away. I don't want to show him my tears. I distance myself from him. I distance myself from everyone. I know my friend try to cheer me up but...I don't want to show my tears in front of them. I just show them I'm broken. Tears..I still can hold it.

I snapped out from my mind when heard Lisa calling.
“Chae? You okay?” asked Lisa.
“I'm okay.” I smile weakly at her.
“Don't think too much, Chae.” said Jisoo. Jennie nodded agreement. I just nods without say anything back.

••••

The next day, we went to studio and of course with...those jerk. Teacher just ask us to make extra performance. We only have 1 month holiday so...we don't have much time. So..we don't have any choice than agree.
“I can't believed we will practice with them.” said Jennie.
“Jen, stop complaining. We don't have any choice. ” said Jisoo.
“I just hope it going well.” said Lisa. We nod agreement.

I listen to them but my mind still think of Baekhyun. Why and why I can't forget about him!? Just why him!? Without me notice, we already arrive at studio. We open the door and saw 7 guy waiting for us.

“You waste our time.” said Jin.
“Geez, calm down your old man.” said Jennie while rolled her eyes.
“What did you called me!? I'm not an old man!!!” yelled Jin.
“Yes you are. Now, Jennie and Chae you guys can go practice with Jimin and Taehyung. We will discussed what song we performed as group. ” said Jisoo.
“We don't want to have a same group with you.” said Jin.
“We wouldn't, st*pid. Me and my friends one group. You guys one group.” said Jisoo annoyed.

Jin just scoffed. I still stand and look at the ground. My mind still blank. I felt distracting.
“Chae.”

It was my first time felt like this. I never had broken heart from someone.
“Chae?”

It distracting me. I just...feel weird.
“CHAE!!!!!” I snapped out from my thought when heard Jennie yelled.
“I'm sorry. What?”
“Chae..you..you okay?” she asked.
“I'm okay. I just...trying to forget him.”
“Chae, you can do it. I know it hard but just try.” said Jennie and hug me. I felt like want to cry but I hold it.

Jimin POV

I saw Jennie hug Chaeyoung and she look like she...was holding her tears? What happened to her also? Anyway, I notice it she didn't with that freaking Baekhyun. Did something happened?

We choose 'we don't talk anymore' song for dance. Jennie and Taehyung choose 'senorita' song. It so touchy song. Same with us tho. We look at the choreography and practice it.

Chae keep mess her part. We try again and she keep doing mistake. I notice that she didn't even focus and look like something distracted her. It already 2 hours and we decide to take a break.

“Is your part is hard? You even can't dance.”
“I'm just..just..” she try to find word to described but..no word come out. It obvious something is wrong with her.
“I'm just tired. I want to buy some drink. ” said Chae and walked out.
“What's wrong with your chipmunks? ”
“Nothing, Jimin. She just..have personal problem. ” said Jennie.
“But..that doesn't mean she should destroyed herself. ” mumbled Lisa.

Jennie look at her.
“Lisa, she not destroyed herself. She try her best to move.” said Jennie.
“She need to realize she is not the only one who suffering. ” said Lisa. Jennie stand up.
“She realize it. That's why she try her best to get rid of it.” said Jennie who try to calm her voice toward their maknae. I felt tense growing up. All of us look at them. The boys stop chatting and look at them.
“I know that. But why she should make us worried? Why she should show her broken heart? Why she just can't smile with us? She make me hurt to see her like that.” said Lisa.

Jisoo stand up and hold Jennie shoulder.
“She is your friend. You SHOULD understand her.” said Jennie. She raise her voice a bit when say 'should'.
“I do understand her. But if she keep thinking about him, she will keep mess her part. That guy make her depressed even more.” said Lisa.
“Lisa, it hard when being reject. Being sister zone. You should see her pain struggle in her eyes.” said Jennie.

I never saw they fight. Lisa stand up and face Jennie.
“She even can't control herself. How she want to get rid of it? You helping her? We helping her? I don't think our helping is worth it. ”said Lisa.
“I know that!! That's why-” Jennie stop talking when Jisoo whispered something to her. She let out a sigh.
“Whatever it is.” said Jennie and walked out but that time also Chae open the door. Jennie just walked passes her without say anything. Chaeyoung look at her weirdly.

Everyone look at her. She look at us confusion.
“What wrong with Jennie? ” she asked.
“She just...fight with Taehyung just now and she felt annoyed. ” said Jisoo.
“Really?” she asked. I elbow Taehyung.
“U-Uh..yeah. I annoyed her and she mad so she walked out.” said Taehyung.
“Stop doing that you jerk. ” said Chae. Taehyung just laughed awkwardly. I glance at Lisa and she just look at the ground.

Chaeyoung put down the drink she buy.
“Should we continue? ” she asked. We nods awkwardly. Taehyung practice alone because Jennie still out. Me and Chaeyoung practice and the others still discussed.

••••

It already night and Jennie already came back when afternoon. Me and Chaeyoung always bickering saying that we shouldn't touch each other.
“Hey, Lisa. Want to play game after we arrive home?” said Chae with sweetest smile.
“Sorry, Chae. I'm too tired.” said Lisa. She nods agreement. Jennie just silence and didn't say anything.

They walked out without any noise.
“I felt difference when they didn't act like usual. ” said Jungkook.
“I know right. They always together and rude to us.” said Namjoon.
“Should we help them?”

Continue ~