Chapter 40: Sleepover!!??

"Why Chae!? Are you try to stole my boyfriend!?yelling Alice at me. I stunned when my sister yelling at me.
“What do you mean?” I try to hold my tears.
“Whenever I bring my boyfriend over, you will clingy to him and he even pay attention at you!!!” said Alice

Chaeyoung can't say anything.
“You know what!? You are the worst sister I ever had!!” Alice words really stabbed my heart. We never had fight like this. My tears dripping from my face.
“Me and your boyfriend talking about you!!!! Your birthday is coming up!! We plan a surprised for you!! I support you and he even a good guy!! I'm not clingy to him or seducing him!! Alice, he always praise you and said he love you very much!!! He need my help to make a surprised for you!!”

Alice froze by my words. I take a deep breath.
“You know what? From here, I know you not trust me. I'm your sister but...you even didn't trust me. I hate you.” I turn around and walked away but Alice grab my wrist.
Chae, wait!!” she yelled.
Don't touch me!! You said I'm the worst sister ever didn't you!!!???” I yanked my hand out from her grip really hard and it cause her to step back. But, she didn't has space to step back because the stairs behind her.