Chapter 19: Why?

I turned my head and saw Jimin at door with dark expression. The atmosphere became quiet. I still processing what just happened!?
“BTS members are not allowed here. ” said Suho.
“I don't care but you take what is mine.” said Jimin coldly.
“Yours? You mean Chae? Okay, listen here. First, I don't think she is yours. Second, she not hangout with you. She's with Baekhyun. ” said Suho. Jimin scoffed and look at them.
“She is my enemy. No one can touch her.” said Jimin.

Why my hearts beating? Nevermind. He look at me and went to me. He harshly grab my wrist. His grip so tight and it hurt!!!
“Y-Yah!! It hurt!!” I whined.
“And you..you come with me.” said Jimin. He dragged me but someone pulled me by my free hand. We turned out head and it was Baekhyun.
“Sorry, Jimin. We have something to do and I don't want you to ruin it.” said Baekhyun.
“Ohhh, you mean date? I'm sorry but you know what? Blackpink already in our list. And she in my list. So it mean..she's mine. No one can have her.” said Jimin.
“Yes it yours but...you just look at her as enemy. You have no right to claim her as yours.” said Baekhyun.

Jimin pulled me but Baekhyun hand still grip my wrist.
“I have. I met her first. My enemy mean mine.” said Jimin coldly. Baekhyun pull me at another side but Jimin still grip my wrist.
“Let her go. She's with me.” said Baekhyun.

Jimin pulled me and Baekhyun pull me back. Okay, am I a rope or what!? They glare at each other. I saw at the others and they just silence. I feel tense between them. It was silence. No one talk. Just glaring. Suddenly, Jimin let my wrist go.

“Whatever. Just have fun there. ” said Jimin and walked away. I hold my wrist. Baekhyun touch my shoulder.
“Are you okay?” he asked. I smile sweetly at him and nods.
“I never saw Jimin arguing about girl with someone. ” said Kyung Soo.
“What you mean?”
“He hate girl. He never love to have a girlfriend since his mother gone. ” said Kyung Soo. I see. That's why he never care about his fan girl.

Baekhyun pat my head.
“Let's go?” asked Baekhyun. I nods. Why I felt..I don't want?

••••

Baekhyun bring me to beach. I looked at him with frowned.
“Beach!? But you didn't say we're going to swim!!” I whined.
“We're not. We're just having fun here.” said Baekhyun. We get out and walked slowly to felt the wind.

Then, the water splash my feet. I start to play it. Then, someone splash water to me.
“Yah!!” I wipe my face. Baekhyun just laughed. I glare at him. I splash the water at him. I bursts into laughter.
“That's my payback!! ” I laughed at him.
“You are so dead!!” yelled Baekhyun. I run from him while laughing.

We going eat, shopping and everything else. Whenever he hold my hand I felt my heart beating. Is this why my heart beating so fast before? Am I..really love him? After we done, he send me home.
“Thanks for today, Baek. I have so much fun.”
“You welcome. Anything for you, my princess. ” he pinched my nose and I blushed. I laughed awkwardly at him.

I get out from car and wave at him. After he gone, I touched my cheeks. Why I'm like this? Why I'm blushing? Ughh!! It so confusing. I went to my apartment. Once I open the door...

“TELL US HOW IT GOING!!???” three of them already waiting for me.
“Seriously? You guys wait for me since this afternoon? ”
“That not what we asked. Tell us now!!” whined Lisa.
“Tell what?”
“Don't act dumb you dumb. You just have a date with Baekhyun guy!!” said Jennie.
“Ohhh, that's what you guys waiting. It not important ” I walked pass them.
“It is!! Tell us please!!” whined Jisoo.

I let out a sigh and sit at the couch.
“Fine.” I tell them everything. From A to Z. Including Jimin. They silence after I finished the story then Jisoo broke the silence.
“Part of you and Baekhyun is so sweet and we like it. But...part where Jimin appeared is..rare.” said Jisoo.
“Rare? What you mean by rare?”
“Chae, Jimin never, ever, no way claim or arguing about girl with someone. ” said Lisa.
“Yeah, since his mother gone.” said Jennie.
“That's what Kyung Soo said.”
“Anyway, you and Baekhyun is so perfect. ” said Jennie.

I laughed at her.
“I don't know. I need more time to know all of this.”
“It okay. Don't push yourself too much.” said Jisoo.
“Take it slow. I'm sure you will see it.” said Lisa. I nods with sweet smile.

••••

I just finished showering and do my routine. I wear my pajamas and layed at my bed. Today, I felt like I can forget about Jimin when going out with Baekhyun. He is nice, sweet, caring and like it. I just need to know him more. Suddenly, my phone vibrates. I turn on and saw message from Baekhyun.

“Hey!! What are you doing?” he asked.
“Nothing, just layed on my bed and zoning out. You?”
“I just finished my showering and now I'm in front of my laptop. Just about to watching YouTube. ” replied Baekhyun.
“Well, I want to say..thank you again for bring me out today. I have so much fun!!”
Welcome. Just like I said, anything for my princess. ” replied Baekhyun. My lips turn into smile when he said that.
“I gotta go. See you tomorrow, Baek!!”
“Okay. See ya!! Take care.” replied Baekhyun.

I turn off my phone and smile still appeared on my face. I think I'm in lovesick.

Jimin POV

Arghhhhh!!! Why I even followed them!? What is wrong with me!? I slap my face then layed on my bed. Tch. Baekhyun should felt relief because I don't punch him.

Why I care so much about that foodie!? She just useless. Such a pain. Suddenly, someone knock my door. The door open and reveal Namjoon.

“Hyung? What's wrong?”
“Nothing. It just..you look tense just now. Is everything okay?” he asked.
“Everything is great.”
“Really? Are you sure it not because of Chae?” he asked. I sit up and face him.
“Hyung. Stop say that foodie name. ”
“Jimin, you followed them just now, aren't you?” he asked. I just remain silence.
“I take that as yes. I told you don't do something dumb.” he said.
“It not dumb!!”
“Then, explained me why you followed them?” Namjoon asked.

Namjoon POV

Jimin back to silence after I asked that. I think he also didn't know why he do that.
“You don't know right?”
“Stop asking stupid question. What? You think I feel in love with her? Never. I fell out love with her, okay.” said Jimin coldly.
“Whatever you're saying. You, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin always have the same answers.”

I turned around and walked but I stop at the door. I looked at him over my shoulder.
“I love this drama. I'll call it..The Rudest and The Sweetest.” I smirked at him.

Continue ~~